It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAW VIDEO: Terrorists disguised as British citizens destroy fence in Israel!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Or at least that's what they were arrested for...

Yeah, israel doesn't like people taking pictures of the fences they use to keep Palestinians like sheep.

Enough so that if you do, they come into Palestine, forcefully take you over into israel, and arrest you.

This is disgusting, and happens everyday.

Something needs to be done.

EDIT TO ADD: Can anyone translate why he was arresting these people?

[edit on 27/6/10 by AmericanHero]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It looks like they targeted that one guy because he is Arabic or Arabic looking and it goes along with their agenda of genocide. Nazis! Zionism is the modern-day Nazism.

--airspoon

Edited to add: What's crazy is that we are told here in the west that we should be fearing the Palestinian terrorists as they hate us but in reality, it is the Israelis that we need to worry about. We would be far safer if confronted by the Palestinians.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
It looks like they targeted that one guy because he is Arabic or Arabic looking and it goes along with their agenda of genocide. Nazis! Zionism is the modern-day Nazism.

--airspoon

Yep, I thought that part was kinda obvious and hope it will open some eyes.

He walks through the crowd, finds and Arab guy and grabs him by the arm.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is mild compared to what happens there everyday. Glad this video got out.

And I agree, airspoon. Was getting ready to comment on that myself. Imagine if they were Palestinian on top of that.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Bottom line is don't draw attention to yourself in a Police state.
Especially if you look arabic.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is fu**ing insane nation.
Nazi Germany was only beta version. This is full version with many add-ons.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanHero

Pathetic British tourists! Put yourself in that situation. Would you let yourself be kidnapped by one guy? The Arab-looking guy just let himself get dragged along by a puny little Israeli kid.

And his friends respond with, "Excuse me Sir, can I ask a question?" and let him be dragged away! I would have done the little soldier in in no time, weapon or not.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Very weird the way they target the Arab looking fell and push him around like they do, almost like an animal. This is what happens when you dehumanise your enemy. The soldier is of the belief that all arabs are less than human. It's a scary mindset. Similar to the Nazi's beliefs about jews which is Ironic

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by V1g0r0u5
reply to post by AmericanHero

Pathetic British tourists! Put yourself in that situation. Would you let yourself be kidnapped by one guy? The Arab-looking guy just let himself get dragged along by a puny little Israeli kid.

And his friends respond with, "Excuse me Sir, can I ask a question?" and let him be dragged away! I would have done the little soldier in in no time, weapon or not.

Really, even though the guy's have a machine gun and is a part of the IDF, not exactly known for their fair treatment and ethics in general. If you'd have fought back you'd probably be shot, then maybe they would harvest your organs

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by V1g0r0u5

Big man talk tough on the internet.

"I would have done the little soldier in in no time, weapon or not. "

You'd be dead. I think its been pretty well established that the Israelis don't have any qualms about shooting agitating westerners.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yes, I would have made a stand. It would appear from the video that the group was on the Palestinian side of the fence. By resisting the illegal arrest, the incident might get more international bad press for Israel than it apparently did.
As for the IDF, I was also in the army, back when the South African Defense Force was still considered a force to be reckoned with.

I don't let myself get pushed around by anybody. I push back and to hell with the consequences.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tetrahedron

Yeah, big man talk tough on Internet.
Lump yourself in with those pathetic tourists, then. Scared 'cos he had a gun?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I do not know why this person (i did not see second one) was arrested, but soldiers got orders to arrest one in red shirt first,then orders are changed to one in white shirt.
Rest of radio connection is questions about status, orders to get those who are arrested (in plural) into Israel and search them,then close the gate,questions if reinforcements are needed and similar military chatter. It does not say why the arrest was made.
My wild guess about why military (or actually border police) got involved is because they feared it would be another demonstration against the security wall. Since it clearly was not the case, i do not know why they went on with this. Maybe has something to do with lack of passports?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Yes, I would have made a stand. It would appear from the video that the group was on the Palestinian side of the fence. By resisting the illegal arrest, the incident might get more international bad press for Israel than it apparently did.
As for the IDF, I was also in the army, back when the South African Defense Force was still considered a force to be reckoned with.

I don't let myself get pushed around by anybody. I push back and to hell with the consequences.

Are you of Arab descent? Like the guy in the video, who was being treated like an animal? I imagine you would behaved differently if you were

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

No, I am not of Arab descent, I am a white South African.
The point of my post was not to show how tough I think I am. The point is, if you have done nothing wrong, do you let some guy shove you around? Stand up for yourself, or accept being trampled on.

I was raised to stand up for myself. Seeing that guy allow himself to be led away made my blood boil!. He should have remained where he was and his fellow tourists should have helped him. The reason the IDF has the reputation it has is because nobody stands up to them.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

. The reason the IDF has the reputation it has is because nobody stands up to them.

No its because when you stand up to them they shoot you and then harvest your organs

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I agree with V1g0r0u5, the arrest was illegal and the soldiers had no right to drag the victims to the Israeli side, no matter if they were potential terrorists or not. I'm not saying that they should have used force on the soldiers, but they should have made their stand, there are many ways to do that without hurting anyone. If this resulted in being shot, well, too bad for the IDF, there were enough witnesses, they would have to shoot them all to stop the bad press that would rain down on the IDF on an international level.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

And how would you deal with the other 10 guns being pointed at you by his hittler youth freinds and this is why the little dick could act hard.

Yet another story not on the BBC news but we get to hear about Mr X planting a tree where he shouldn't and crap like that. Any wonder few carre to watch anymore.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

And how would you deal with the other 10 guns being pointed at you by his hittler youth freinds and this is why the little dick could act hard.

I would hold his limp body in front of me as a shield while I moved to cover.

That is exactly my point. Do nothing and you won't make the news. Make a stand there, on Palestinian ground, and force the IDF to make a cross-border raid, documented by 20 British subjects. The IDF rely on people acting the way they do in this video. Resist!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by V1g0r0u5

Rambo, you're hilarious. Back in the real world you'd be dead before you travelled a few meters and probably have got your companions killed too, for what exactly? "Making a stand" that actually achieves nothing?

The camera would have been confiscated from your dead hands and the media destroyed.

The IDF would cook up a story about how you were attempting to destroy the fence then attempted to slay one of their fellow soldiers.

Governments won't give a damn, just as they haven't when previous aid workers/activists/tourists/whoever have been murdered by the IDF.

Everyone forgets you.

At least the intelligent people in the video asked all the right questions and did not do anything aggressive which could have ended the incident in a very different manner. They even managed to get the media back so it can be shared with the wider world, which is quite impressive really. Far more so than getting yourself and your friends killed for naught...

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Goathief]

new topics

top topics

join