It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not affected...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hello all, not sure where to put this, but I'd like to share a few things to see if there is anyone that can relate to what I'm about to say. I understand that flouride can make you more docile, but this doesn't affect me at all. I'm an avid weightlifter, so I drink more water than most of the population, a gallon or more every day. I have NEVER felt like I'm tamed down, always been full of energy and ANGER towards the elite and the people who have power over us. Since a young age of 11 I have been researching ufo's and conspiracies on a daily basis. I spend a lot of the time of the day thinking about it and it fuels me, doesn't set me back. Though I can say one thing, for the past 2 years I've been soda free, candy free for the most part. I remember when I stopped drinking soda I felt like a totally new person. All I eat now are natural foods(even though they probably get chemicals on them). Anyways, my sister, dad and i have always been interested in this kind of stuff, its the only thing that makes sense to us and intrigues us. I feel more dumb when I glance at the news that my mother watches. Honestly, my point is, it just seems like I'm apart of a low percent of the population that genetically, inheritently, or my brain is just that way, CANT get brought under things like population control or brain washed. I remember listening to Aaron Mccollum one time and he said that during a study most of the population of that study was susceptible to mind control, while others werent. Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I agree, I still wonder what makes some of us sleep, while others awaken themselves with all of this information. I will say that this is not for everyone, IMO its an unlearning process, then a relearning process. There were times when I thought that I couldn't take anymore, but when I look back I know that Ive done the right thing.

Also Ive been looking into ascending and what that means to your body as well as your mind. Its a wonderful thing when you realize that you are freeing yourself from the things that so want you to be a slave. Plus I'm sure that if you take care of yourself enough, flouride and genetically modified foods take longer to effect your senses as it would with someone that didn't take very good care of themselves.

As far as genetics is concerned, some think their spirituality helps, some think its their blood type, as well as other that think that they have been visited by other beings, so that of course differs, but all in the same we are lucky to have known truth when we saw it, and strive for a better tomorrow. So good for you and keep going.

Peace to you...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I agree, I still wonder what makes some of us sleep, while others awaken themselves with all of this information. I will say that this is not for everyone, IMO its an unlearning process, then a relearning process. There were times when I thought that I couldn't take anymore, but when I look back I know that Ive done the right thing.

Also Ive been looking into ascending and what that means to your body as well as your mind. Its a wonderful thing when you realize that you are freeing yourself from the things that so want you to be a slave. Plus I'm sure that if you take care of yourself enough, flouride and genetically modified foods take longer to effect your senses as it would with someone that didn't take very good care of themselves.

As far as genetics is concerned, some think their spirituality helps, some think its their blood type, as well as other that think that they have been visited by other beings, so that of course differs, but all in the same we are lucky to have known truth when we saw it, and strive for a better tomorrow. So good for you and keep going.

Peace to you...

I love your name man...no regrets, no second guess my friend.

Blood type? maybe, I remember when I was sick with a disease when I was a kid it was really hard to find a donor since im type o negative. I've always had the mindset I have today, i've been consistent and I plan on being this way my whole life. I always question authority, I never conform to societies ideals. The whole matrix I was brought into by my mother was that "you have to goto a private school, you have to get a job, you have to do this and that". It's not what I want to do, I dont want to work as a slave and get money taken out of MY HARD WORK through taxes. I will not feed the machine. I am only 19, but i can assure you when I'm out on my own I will be doing my best to get around the system, not having to pay taxes or very little, not being on the grid so they cant find me. If anyone has links or advice on doing this, please i'd love your help.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
First I'd like to say thank you for the compliment on my name, its true, no regrets ever.

Anyway, as far as the blood type I am also O-neg, and feel as if something is different in me in that way, there is some research that I am doing into that, I will try to update you when I can. I know what I have found out so far is very interesting, and may have to do with what your wondering about.

As far as the machine, I have been looking into completely going off the grid myself, and have found many ways to not rely on TPTB as much as I once did. Your still young enough to establish what you truly want in life, so that's always a good start. I would suggest if this something that you are looking into, its called the "strawman". I will put a link at the bottom that you can look into, even finding out the statues and laws that have enslaved so many is always a good place to start.

To get out of the system is very difficult, and you have to go about it the right way, but when you learn how to play the game, then you can set some of the rules. Hope these links help. Keep an update.

Peace to you...

On this page you can get the free Mary Croft ebook.
www.natural-person.ca...

www.worldslaves.citymax.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The conspiracy is that flouride calcifies your pineal gland, not that it makes you docile.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
First I'd like to say thank you for the compliment on my name, its true, no regrets ever.

Anyway, as far as the blood type I am also O-neg, and feel as if something is different in me in that way, there is some research that I am doing into that, I will try to update you when I can. I know what I have found out so far is very interesting, and may have to do with what your wondering about.

As far as the machine, I have been looking into completely going off the grid myself, and have found many ways to not rely on TPTB as much as I once did. Your still young enough to establish what you truly want in life, so that's always a good start. I would suggest if this something that you are looking into, its called the "strawman". I will put a link at the bottom that you can look into, even finding out the statues and laws that have enslaved so many is always a good place to start.

To get out of the system is very difficult, and you have to go about it the right way, but when you learn how to play the game, then you can set some of the rules. Hope these links help. Keep an update.

Peace to you...

On this page you can get the free Mary Croft ebook.
www.natural-person.ca...

www.worldslaves.citymax.com...

Enjoy.

I'll add you as a friend so we can keep in touch. I've watched John Harris' "It's an Illusion" and that's where I first found out about the freeman movement. I knew the govt was screwing us, but after that video I've gone even deeper in my existing perspective. Child services being a business with shareholders? Jesus. I'll take a look at those links, and if you can please let me know what you've learned about being an O-negative. As far as going off the grid goes, I'm actually in college right now studying to be a personal trainer. But it's funny i've learned more doing my own research than in the classroom haha..makes me feel like college is a business as well...and it is. I just dont want to be like everyone else and be stuck in the matrix, because if I did I would be a hypocrite..all of my research for 8 years and my beliefs would be for nothing, I stress integrity and it wouldn't be me if I went with the norm. Can't do it.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
The conspiracy is that flouride calcifies your pineal gland, not that it makes you docile.

Thank you for clearing it up.

top topics

join