It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 'Identity Ecosystem' will tie our names to EVERY device we use, replace all passwords

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
RFID chips

The people that live in the empire are lazy and the PTB know this. They'll use the MSM to push fear of identity theft, espionage, etc. and then the RFID will be rebranded as some modern day wonder solution that everyone will get on-board with. "Hope. Change. Smartchip. Blah."

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is simply diet RFID.

These ideas NEVER disappear. Once an idea is tried it will be continually rebranded and reattempted until something finally works. Remember last year there were commercials about all the advantages of having an RFID? Nobody bought it and it faded away.

This is a back door to that goal but with a disturbing new twist/addon.

This idea opens the door for linkages...who took what photo and when, who created a file and all everyone who has accessed it...all tied together with your social networking sites so everything can be cross referenced and indexed.

Take a step back on one agenda, but a step forward on another.

Make all the devices we own/use contain the support hardware for positive/passive ID then roll out these blatantly flawed access devices. Once everything requires some form of ID chip to access then it is a small step for 'security' to have that chip implanted.

Like others have pointed out, the red flag in this is bank involvement.

Master wants to know what the slaves are up to.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

Agree with you... I plan to stop using Internet, don'need it, I've already downloaded 5 tb of info i need, so if they want to fucj wthy us...let's # with them

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

its hardly the apocalypse though. just another revolution. govts have always encroached then been beaten back. this is how society works. we get free, dumbed down, controlled, wise, revolutionary, then free. and it all starts over. forever.

do you have any idea how many times its happened in the past? and every time people screamed apocalypse. then we beat back the fascists. then everythings cool again.

we need revolution, otherwise all is lost. so calm down there skippy. if you raged against the machine half as hard as you rage against lucifer we wouldnt be in this situ.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Okay, I've read the whole thread, and a couple of things occur to me:

1) As this is written, in its current draft form, this is not a mandated offering, but voluntary. That, of course, could be just the 'lite' version, with the soon-to-be heavy-handed mandatory version to follow.

2) Currently, President Obama controls or collaborates to control or is perceived to control the United States, which makes up a small amount of cyberspace. How could this be widened to prevail upon the rest of the world to comply? Likewise with the story of the "Obama internet kill-switch".

3) If I'm reading this correctly, the proposed changes with the "National Strategy Organization" might include all internet vectors into the United States, but what about those countries who wanted to trade/bank with the U.S. but didn't want their own consolidated identifier? Do you really think their money would be excluded?

4) Identity ECOsystem Framework???? What has this to do with ecology, or ........ why that particular prefix??? Another way to corrupt the concept of "green"?

Interesting. Interesting times. Not difficult to see the potential conspiracy, although it sounds hard to implement in a non-voluntary way globally.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

Is not longer a conspiracy and that is what many doesn't get.

This is from 2004,

VeriChip, the company that makes radio frequency identification--RFID--tags for humans, has moved one step closer to getting its technology into hospitals.
The Federal Drug Administration issued a ruling Tuesday that essentially begins a final review process that will determine whether hospitals can use RFID systems from the Palm Beach, Fla.-based company to identify patients and/or permit relevant hospital staff to access medical records, said Angela Fulcher, vice president of marketing and sales at VeriChip.

VeriChip sells 11-millimeter RFID tags that get implanted in the fatty tissue below the right tricep. When near one of Verichip's scanners, the chip wakes up and radios an ID number to the scanner. If the number matches an ID number in a database, a person with the chip under his or her skin can enter a secured room or complete a financial transaction.

"It is used instead of other biometric applications," such as fingerprints, Fulcher said.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

This year

MicroCHIPS Advances Platform for Monitoring and Therapy Solutions

About MicroCHIPS' Technologies

MicroCHIPS' technologies are being applied to the creation of intelligent in-body devices that can sense vital biochemical changes, deliver potent drug therapies, and communicate using wireless technologies. First developed at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the technologies use microreservoir arrays to store and protect chemical sensors or potent drugs within the body for extended periods of time. The reservoir arrays are compatible with preprogrammed microprocessors, wireless communications, and sensor feedback loops to provide precise, dynamic control of sensor activation and drug release.

www.mchips.com...

www.prnewswire.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by snowspirit
RFID chips

The people that live in the empire are lazy and the PTB know this. They'll use the MSM to push fear of identity theft, espionage, etc. and then the RFID will be rebranded as some modern day wonder solution that everyone will get on-board with. "Hope. Change. Smartchip. Blah."

The RFID is already in pike passes and some credit cards.

It has made it into the passports too.

It will be a slow spread.

They love incrementalism, the slow creep of tyranny.

It is a battle of inches, not of miles.

If they can get you to give an inch, after a long while, they have their mile.

Patience can be a virtue or like most things subverted into a weapon.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
Nobody asked Obama what he wanted to change and transform America into.

When I heard Obama say the Constitution was fundamentally flawed because it restrains government, there wasn't any way I could vote for him. This is something a dictator would say.

Part of the idea of the Constitution is to restrain government so no man or government can force their conscious or ideology onto the American people. The Founders wanted individuals to live by the dictates of their own conscious not the dictates of Obama or anyone else.

Well said

Did he really say that? Somehow I missed that one. That's a video people need to see!!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Mark of the Beast. 'Nuff said.

A long held view of mine is that the infamous Verichips aren't the real mark. The real threat are neuro-invasive nanobots, devlierable via injetion and the water supply. I have a video I'm about to release where I edited select scenes from the film The Invasion (2007), in the nanobot takeover context, which unwittingly shows how this could look with great detail.

I say this because Revelation doesn't only talk about the marks being in the hand, it also talks about an image in the mind:

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14:9-12
Old school IIB

Obama is truly working overtime for the title of "Worst President Ever'.

As I say, tyrants surely recognize the power and ease to become all famous, and immortalized in history, the more evil they do. Think of Hitler. He will never be forgotten and he knew it.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
4) Identity ECOsystem Framework???? What has this to do with ecology, or ........ why that particular prefix??? Another way to corrupt the concept of "green"?

That phrase is a total euphemism:

A euphemism is a substitution with an agreeable or less offensive expression in place of one that may offend or suggest something unpleasant to the receiver,[1] or to make it less troublesome for the speaker, as in the case of doublespeak. The deployment of euphemisms is a central aspect within the public application of political correctness. en.wikipedia.org...

Titles such as ‘Identity Dragnet’, or ‘Identity Tracker’ just don’t ring a bell the way the cute and cuddly, all loving, all caring “Identity ECOSYSTEM’ does.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
IgnoranceIsn'tBliss, Thanks for posting this. If this isn't a way of tracking down every dissenter/critic, I don't know what is.

They are moving in to control the Internet.

Obama is a natural dictator. He's hypersensitive about any criticsim and also vindictive. Thought you should know.

Astroved

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I should have mentioned this earlier, as from now on I intend to do my very best to offer solutions to our problems, it turns out there is already a solution framework that could put an end to problems like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Consensual Taxation:

They often say "vote with your pocketbook". I say lets take that concept to the extreme. Imagine if on your IRS form instead of focusing on the check-boxes of 'dependents' you claim, the majority of the ordeal would be a checklist compendium of all of the various things government does, and taxes us for.

Think about that: EVERYTHING the government does and taxes us for. The form would be more like a book. In the reality of the situation, there would be so much that people would only have time to flip through trying to find things they actually support, while not checking boxes simply means you don't support it.

If we won't pay for it, they can't build things like this. Also, Electronic Direct Democracy, that follows the Rule of Law, would be relevant here.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Obama sure does know how to push peoples buttons doesnt he?
Problem is, hes pushing the wrong peoples buttons.

He needs to stop trying to push the American people around, it is getting really annoying. He knows the damage that this will cause,yet does it anyway;why would he do that if he didnt have an agenda?

He's the president. He's supposed to have an agenda. But it's the wrong one. Maybe the worst one. I've never voted and I don't ever plan to. Our best chance @ progress next term may be through an average American nobody with zero ties to government or secret agenda. I'd rather vote that in than these corrupt horrific, f-you serve me muppet-headed, fake political masterminds that play endless, mindless games with us generating mindlessness from all directions.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
WOW... i dont like this idea ,
I agree with a few posters ,the time is comeing to ditch the internet.. . primary reason is i like privacy stuff aint private if anyone except you or your trusted ones gets to see it.

so my cable will go then
internet if thousands do it what will they do then .. put there tec on a shelf and hope people use it.

[edit on 6/28/2010 by dashar]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
First thing, why is Obama named in the headline of this thread? The simple fact is that this technology and the people pushing for it were around long before Obama was even running for president. I remember microsoft wanted (and still want) identity built into a computers hardware so you can't get around it.

Secondly, the government are simply morons. You see for years governments have used various measures to prevent counterfeiting of things like drivers licences and bank notes and they are applying this same thinking to technological security. The flaw in this way of treating cyber security is that hackers have access to the same tools as government. Hackers will find ways around these systems and the first person who does will be making a good deal of money on the black market.

Don't worry about it, hackers will always find ways to keep security and privacy intact

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I cant wait untill we can vote hime out!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
First thing, why is Obama named in the headline of this thread?

The draft national strategy for building a new “identity ecosystem” that the Obama administration released June 25 would accomplish that, according to its developers. The ecosystem would base authentication on trusted digital identities instead.
Government Computer News

White House Releases Draft Digital Identity Strategy

The White House on Friday released a draft strategy aimed at helping increase the trustworthiness of digital identities and online transactions.

The 39-page National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace defines and urges development of a high-level framework and eventually an interoperable "environment" for identification, authentication and authorization during the course of online transactions that the White House calls the Identity Ecosystem.
Information Week

White House Outlines Online ID Security Plan

The White House has released the draft of a comprehensive policy framework for securing identities online, outlining a broad set of recommendations for combating Internet fraud and calling for comments from the public.

The National Strategy for Trusted Initiatives in Cyberspace (NSTIC) describes an "identity ecosystem" that promotes security, privacy and a consolidation of the various login credentials users maintain to access online services.

"No longer should individuals have to remember an ever-expanding and potentially insecure list of usernames and passwords to login into various online services," White House Cybersecurity Coordinator Howard Schmidt wrote in a post to the White House blog.
Datamation

Satisfied?

If not you can always go read it at the official WHITE HOUSE BLOG

The simple fact is that this technology and the people pushing for it were around long before Obama was even running for president. I remember microsoft wanted (and still want) identity built into a computers hardware so you can't get around it.

I can understand Microsoft wanting to be able to know who is 'stealing' their software, but this new draft policy is about embedding our names into virtually everything that it possibly can be.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss] extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I was willing to give Obama a chance, but he has really disappointed me with the overbearing government he's attempting to set up

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
No actually i'm not satisfied, while Obamas administration is seemingly suggesting this way forward, it was being talked about by other governments before Obama was ever elected and it was mentioned by other companies before Obama was up for election. Your article makes it seem as if it was Obamas idea.

I don't like Obama btw, i'm not defending him because i like him, i'm doing it because it's what is fair.

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I can understand Microsoft wanting to be able to know who is 'stealing' their software, but this new draft policy is about embedding our names into virtually everything that it possibly can be.

You misunderstand, when i mentioned microsoft it was nothing at all to do with their software and who is stealing it. Microsoft a long while back suggested everyone having a card like device they plug into their computer whenever they use it to prevent online fraud, they also wanted all computers tied to individuals by imprinting the hardware with the buyers identity. This was again to prevent fraud.

It's not new, it's not Obamas idea and it is not the first time it's been proposed, so quite simply people in this thread acting as if it is his fault are utterly stupid. This is simply some rather powerful companies wanting to spy on us more than they already do.

By blaiming Obama or making out he's behind it you actually ignore the real perpetrators.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

And they are... ???

If you could present some of these old ideas, governments, corporations, name some names, and so on that would be fantabulous.

I had never heard of anything to this degree before this.

But still, this is coming straight from the White House. He's the one pushing it directly, so yes he's to blame. The world is full of ideas. It's those who actually do them that get the heat, especially in ways as this. Consider Microsoft: Gates didn't even invent 'his' OS, but got all the credit and all the money. Hitler? Eugenics came from the US, but e actually did it and he took all the 'credit'. I wouldn't expect Obama to come up with such a daunting idea all on his own, but when he directly tried to implement it straight from his Oval Office, yes, he IS to blame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join