It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 'Identity Ecosystem' will tie our names to EVERY device we use, replace all passwords

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

S&F, thanks, first I've heard of this garbage. This type of thing has been going on for a while. Your printer already hides data in printed documents so they can be tracked back to your printer.
Mick

I know thats true and so do you but most the world thinks we are talking out our a$$ because they have not seen it on the BBC.

They has have software in most new laptops that calls home and plans are to put more and more in the bios to stop people being in control.

the other night i was getting some win 7 uodates and told it not to restart the comuter and yet 30 mins later it just rebooted without even warning do thats what Bill Gates thinks about us users.

i would guess that all this indexing of files and drives is more about looking for words like C4 and reporting its finding back to big brother and no encryption that has anything to do with microsoft should be trusted.

They are not going to all these lengths for nothing and it's nothing to do with terrorists but more likly to do with HMS customs or inland revenue.

someone will spot it one day and blow the lid on the whole dirty tricks and then we will all be using 3rd party devices that will stop all this BS that MS will not get past.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Jeez dpn't know why I bother anymore. Ok so in my case, yeah never gonna go along with this. I'll just stop using the net before I'll go along with this. I'll add to the ever growing list of things I don't do anymore like fly! This is total BS! I'm done.

When are we gonna throw these SOBs in prison and throw away the key!? All politicians and corporate fascists need to be removed and the rest of us need to start over! This would fix virtually every problem the rest of us have with the world!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
dOUBLE POST OOPS

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I do not think that it is a good idea. Besides making things lot easier for Big Brother and even besides the obvious fact that it worsens security instead of improving it - what worries me the most is that it can open up whole new dimension for government control.
They would know about all the (digital) stuff you have. What is there to stop taxes for too many MP3 players for example? Or for too many cars? You know, using carbon fingerprint blame and similar stuff as an excuse. Public would allow it with ,it is already prepared. Imagine all the possibilities....
By the way, i think that we own too much stuff. And that we are too greedy for new/bigger/better junk. But government/corporation control will not make things better. It just will turn them into different problem or make it worse.
Education and personal responsibility is the way.

Edit:
They do not have to force it,too. They just have to make it a little more comfortable then what we have now and people will fall for it.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Mark of the Beast. 'Nuff said.

Obama is truly working overtime for the title of "Worst President Ever'.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
How in any way is this is even legal? Don't we have a right to privacy?

According to Obama, absolutely not:

Obama’s Justice Dept. fights to keep spying on us all via cell phone.

Police Cameras now in Tampa Neighborhoods.

Obama Issues Executive Order Mandating “Lifestyle Behavior Modification”.

The President’s desired lifestyle behavior modifications detailed in Sec. 6 (c) focus on:

* smoking cessation;
* proper nutrition;
* appropriate exercise;
* mental health;
* behavioral health;
* sedentary behavior (see Sec. 3 [c]);
* substance-use disorder; and
* domestic violence screenings.

Obama internet ‘kill switch’ bill approved .

Obama nominates ‘spooky’ Army general to head TSA.

New Obama Law Places ‘Soviet-Style’ Capital Controls on Americans.

GAO: White House Erred on Intelligence Oversight.

Obama order resembles controversial Bush-era data-mining “TIA”.

Top Obama czar: Infiltrate all ‘conspiracy theorists’.

Rep. Dingell stated health care bill ‘to control the people’.

Obama’s FBI more tyrannical than Bush’s.

Obama Internet copyright bill a nightmare!

Obama’s Justice Department Moved Early to Squash NSA Spying Suits.

Pervasive Surveillance Continuing Under Obama.

Obama Administration Moves to Keep Terror Watch-List Data Strictly Hush-Hush.

AND MORE:
*Why I FEAR Obama like no other, like no other.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

The American people should have saw this coming. They got caught up in Obama's rhetoric and they didn't listen to things that he said.

Obama doesn't like the Constitution as it stands. He said in a 2001 radio interview that the Constitution was fundamentally flawed because it "restrains" government and it doesn't talk about the redistribution of wealth. Obama doesn't think his ideology should be restrained by the Constitution and this is why he kept saying he wants to fundamentally change and transform America.

Nobody asked Obama what he wanted to change and transform America into.

When I heard Obama say the Constitution was fundamentally flawed because it restrains government, there wasn't any way I could vote for him. This is something a dictator would say.

Part of the idea of the Constitution is to restrain government so no man or government can force their conscious or ideology onto the American people. The Founders wanted individuals to live by the dictates of their own conscious not the dictates of Obama or anyone else.

As Americans we have to be careful. This is because violent and non violent sociopaths are attracted to governments, religion and wall street. There was a report that said politicians and serial killers share the same behavioral traits.

The only thing that protects Americans is the Constitution. When you have a President saying the Constitution is flawed because it restrains government, that raises all kinds of red flags.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Mark of the Beast. 'Nuff said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a quick summary:

Obama tells a "joke." He has completed his first 100 days (Jan 20 to April 29th), he now tells us his next 100 days will be so successful he will finish them in 72 days (July 10th, 2009), the same day by which time a world currency is finalized, and will rest the 73rd day (July 11th 2009) which is exactly 1260 days, the length of the "rest"/reign of the Antichrist, until Dec. 21 2012 the end of the Mayan calendar.

2012 Movie Trailer - December 21 2012:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Alright, can I say it now since no-one else has yet?
The mark of the beast anyone?

I can't believe I had to get this far down the page before someone brought this up!. Am I missing something or does this have everything you do tied up and held hostage if you don't comply?
Oh yeah, "It's Voluntary" riiiiiight...pfft.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"trusted providers such as a bank would issue security credentials"

If this is all for real, then what the hell is the above line doing in that piece?

I realize that not all banks are corrupt but surely they could use a better example.

Life is surreal.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Agreed!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
theyre making it illegal to even search for certain things. they want to be able to turn off any website they want. and now this?

this is our freedom people! we're losing it as we speak!

but if youre not doing something about it, then you deserve it.

homework time! i want everyone here whos outraged to go do something. anything. protest peacefully or not, write to govt, disappear someone, or worse. literally this is us going down in flames! we're sitting here watching! GO DO SOMETHING!

but you wont. we're doomed and all our dumba**es are just sitting here with our thumbs up our a**es letting it happen. if we're not actively stopping it, then we're consenting to it!

go, my wonderful freedom fighters. go make them sorry. go show them their limits. go tell them "dont tread on me."

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
This is really bizarre. The economy is collapsing and he's worried about petty bs like this? No way do I buy the intent he's putting out. This is part of a global schema to monitor and track everything a person does. Say goodbye to torrent file-sharing, anonymous posting, and free-thinking online. This is BS. I won't integrate into this bull while there's breathe in my lungs. No way!

You are right - Obama doesn't care about the economy, if he did he certainly wouldn't be taking out big business at a time like this. Look at how he has everyone so obsessed with sustainability, environmentalism, business bad, growth bad, even at a time when we are in a depression! He is practically saying "okay people, we are going to sustain this depression forever."

And this identity system is probably some sick way for him and his cronies to control us even more.

I think it has become increasingly clear to the ciritical thinker that Obama and his cronies are trying to set up a society where, for some unknown reason, people are okay with not having anything (oh my God! Save the planet! Oh my God! Creating jobs kill whales!) and slaving away for the man while being identity chipped.

I'm not saying that saving the planet is bad, I'm just saying that there are ways to go about doing it that involve creating companies, jobs and solutions instead of destroying companies, jobs, and doing all this damn rationing I'm seeing my friends get all wet about.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian the Christian

Well, the guy is certainly creepy enough, evil enough, charismatic enough, deceptive enough, and has enough worshipers to be the anti-christ.

I say it's time we stop being afraid to criticize the b##tard and start writing into mainstream newspapers and stuff.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by darkbake]

[edit on 28-6-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

A recent 2009 study has focused it's attention on the hidden world of phone and cell phone monitors, payed agents of representatives in all three North American governments, and several agencies which represent international and corporate advertising interests. These men and women, known often as "wavewatchers", were discovered to have some surprising similarities among them.

Among the approximately three-hundred thousand "wavewatchers" investigated, over eighty percent were male between the ages of twenty-five and fifty. Of this majority cross-section, over 57% were divorced, 72% were considered obese, and a surprising 64% admitted, or were discovered to be, gay. Among other factors surveyed, 48% were bald or partially bald, 72% rated under 40% in life-partner satisfaction ratings, and a mere 2% were handicapped or receiving benefits. With the exception of Mexican agents, over 89% of all agents were Caucasian-white, and 29% had extensive criminal records. A mere 33% had no criminal record whatsoever.

This is on-topic. With everything being monitored, you may entertain yourself by texting these strange and wonderful statistics to your friends. If nothing else, you will feel much better about your airwaves being intercepted along the way

Thaat's right, there is no link to the above quote.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah, so....this is dumb.

Integrating our ID into the use of every digital device we "use" completely ignores the reality that we (friends, family, co-workers, students) share digital devices on-the-fly. Not to mention, if your device is lost/stolen, now they have your identity and could do damage that may take months or years (or never) to correct.

We've seen the government doesn't even know how to manage a simple "terrorist watch list" properly, so this idea of having them manage the ID of every digital device in existence is complete fantasy.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

haha. you know what, youre right. these morons can hardly do anything right, let alone sustain fascism of these proportions. theyre a bunch of useless husks.

but even so, we still cant let it happen. it may be impossible in actuality, but that shouldnt be a reason to look the other way while it passes.

sure theyre inept, but even if it only takes one persons freedom, that unacceptable.

if anyone here believes in god, this is the work of the devil. i'm atheist, yet i use the word devil constantly when it comes to govt and tptb. free people are always on the same side against tyranny and oppression.

any way you look, its still slavery. and, we the people, wont let it happen

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the Apocalypse. Time to line up for your mark.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
This is really bizarre. The economy is collapsing and he's worried about petty bs like this? No way do I buy the intent he's putting out. This is part of a global schema to monitor and track everything a person does. Say goodbye to torrent file-sharing, anonymous posting, and free-thinking online. This is BS. I won't integrate into this bull while there's breathe in my lungs. No way!

Well one of the problems in a collapsing society is how to identify all
the ppl that spoke out against the empire.

Because it is obvious that some free speech must be limited
as Ms. Kagan has said.

If you can track and trace everything they own it makes it alot
easier to track down all those who illegally questioned the
enlightened ones running the country into the ground.

With there new found list and tracking methods they will be able
to much more easily get rid of the undesirables and bring in a
"Brave New World" .

I mean our science czar wrote it down in our books that
most of us must be sterilized so it must be right because
he is so intelligent right ?

We should all be cheering professor Pianka calling for the
bioweapon death of 90% of the planet right ?

Evil is just a fabrication of the religious cults that have yet
to accept GAIA.

The Georgia Guidestones and the new GAIA religion will help
bring about a new witch hunt for the ppl that do not worship
mother earth.

Enjoy the ride.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I remember my life before internet. And to be honest, it was sometimes more enjoyable and peaceful.

I won't have a problem stepping out of the matrix. If the internet is going to be handled for me, then I don't need it.

I have a good friend who never put a computer into her house or got online. I used to laugh about it, but now I think she's sometimes better off.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join