It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario Earthquake & UFO connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hello,

I've just signed up to ATS because I wanted to post this somewhere and thought ATS would be the best venue (sorry, only have access to the Introductions forum for now as a result of my 1st time posting).

Last week I was chilling out on my back patio some time between 11:30 and 12:30 at night enjoying the stars. I saw more than a couple of (what I think were) sattelites tracking overhead during this time.

One in particular caught my eye, it rapidly crossed the sky in a straight line (much faster than any airplane would), but then from my vantage point appeared to begin descending. It was travelling away from me directly along my line of site. The first thought that crossed my mind was maybe the apparent descent was simply curvature of orbit (aside: is that something one could see? I practically haven't spent any of my life looking up at the night sky).

In any event, the sighting was odd enough that I thought I'd check later if there were any UFO reports in that direction.

What happened the next day was the earthquake centred north of Ottawa. I was on my way home from work when I wondered if the epicentre was in the direction of my sighting the night before. When I got home, I pulled up google maps and sure enough, the epicentre of the Earthquake was relative to my home in the *exact* direction that I observed this pin point of light descending.

Then I thought to google if the were any UFO sightings, and sure enough found this: cornwallfreenews.com...

No elaboration there on the UFO angle, but quite an amusing coincidence.

That's all.. just thought I'd throw that out there.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by hasring]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wow.

I saw a Canadian tornado video on youtube earlier, and now learn that Canada has earthquakes too!

Don't know what you saw, but I thought all you had to worry about up there was snow!

join