It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Perhaps proof that this is just a game?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
admin in jeeeezuzzzzz how many posts did this happen to? crap... sorry folks. It's rather hard to change the author of a post. If someone could send me a list of postID's and the appropriate author name, I'll get to the changes. damn, more work. admin out

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I was getting concerned.

Is this going to happen again?

Perhaps you should either perform code alterations on a staging version of the site, or during a slow time. This is rather frustrating to not know if your post will appear accurately.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
so cerebrus what line are you with i mean you have paladin how did you get that and what one of the # said about the ptolomey line points directly to you even though you say you are not with ptolomey.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What say you guys we take this to chat? That would be much more effecient than posting little one-line posts here. Cerberus, you are free to join us too, in fact, it would be appreciated. If you forgot where to go, here's the site:

distortedtruth.net...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
little help cuz the chat page is just filled with this action cancelled sh*t when i click go chat

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
and i can never enter chat it always is messed up for me and i dont know what is up.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
yea u getting the action cancelled stuff too? maybe we should use ats chat or get someone helping us here.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This may be of use to anyone seeking the rings.

The ring at the top of the thread is a copy of Vilya. This is Elrond's ring from LOTR.

mystic-caravan.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
hmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! i smell...smtn just dnt know what...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Come now Pisky, obviously the rings couldn't have been based off something in a movie! Perhaps Peter Jackson knew of these rings somehow? Hmmm...maybe he could help us with the hunt!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
ok, now I'm POSITIVE this is a game. No question!

AND SKEPTIC... GO GET YOUR NAME OFF MY POST
... on the first page of THIS thread, the one with the quote in it.

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Greyhaven]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join