It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem Master Plan: Expansion Of Jewish Enclaves Across The City

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

It wasn't that they kill people.

All countries have state sanctioned murder in some form. The point is the religious motivation, if the book perscribes murder, murder shall be done. The man killed several of his close friends because of something written in a book. Do you not see the brutality of Islam, the brainwashing? As I said these people are not even "radicals".

I am sure that chopping the hands, or an arm and an alternate leg, aswell as murdering close friends because a book demands it, is quite "abnormal". But thanks for watching.

[edit on 2010/7/18 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I am not saying that it is not an archaic way of thinking. But I believe through time, it will modernize or religious revolution will force its hand. We will wait and see... or we could just nuke them all and go the Burger King route... Have it your way.

AAC

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I could be entirely wrong on my position against Israel.

I almost fell off my seat when reading this. I think I need a stiff drink now to cope with the shock.

Why do you think Israel/Jews have been ridicule an expelled over the centuries?

"...financial oppression of Jews tended to occur in areas where they were most disliked, and if Jews reacted by concentrating on moneylending to non-Jews, the unpopularity — and so, of course, the pressure — would increase. Thus the Jews became an element in a vicious circle. The Christians, on the basis of the Biblical rulings, condemned interest-taking absolutely, and from 1179 those who practiced it were excommunicated. Catholic autocrats frequently imposed the harshest financial burdens on the Jews. The Jews reacted by engaging in the one business where Christian laws actually discriminated in their favor, and became identified with the hated trade of moneylending"

Johnson

It is a fair question I suppose. My intuition suggests money is the root of most evil. The Jews deal in finance (by papal decree of Pope Innocent III) so the finger is pointed at them for money's evils. The Roman Empire made usury (charging interest) a capital offence punishable by death. Since the Romans controlled most of Europe, hatred of usury (for good reason) was present in the culture. Even in today's world we have hatred of usury, Wall Street is a prime example. The Bible did not permit Christians to charge interest, neither does the Qur'an permit Muslims to do it. Only the Hebrew bible allowed it, so this is how the Jews made their living. Thus they became the scapegoats.

Did they use their newfound position as financial masters of Europe to their advantage? Perhaps, but it was a situation that was ironcially faust upon them. Naturally 99% of Jews suffer for the supposed crimes of the elite 1%. The 99% are obviously not bankers. Hitler delegitimized his position by going for the average Jewish people not the bankers themselves. This was nothing unusual, just another in a long line of people who complained about the same thing. As you state, it was a common scenario throughout history. The way I look at it, it is anti-semitic if the Jews are blamed for being in power/finance, but it is not anti-semitic if the Jews are blamed for using that power innapropriately, in anything more than a custodial position as was intended. But this ofcourse necessitates proof of collective wrongdoing, and that proof cannot be held against the other 99%, even if profit taking/interest is a part of their culture.

I feel the second reason Jews were targetted is because of their refusal to integrate. They protect their own culture and do not absorb/fit in with the culture around them. After WW1 despite being a war hero, Hitler lived a modest lifestyle in Vienna as a street painter, and a porter. Hitler stated when the Jews moved into Vienna he saw the erasure of power from the people fall into the hands of the Jews. Shops/stores, banks, newspapers all became Jewish owned. This was the start of his path and a vent for his post-war bitterness.

Islam is not dissimilar, at least in Europe, Africa and Asia, most of them do not integrate with the surrounding community. Obviously it is totally contrary to the Qur'an to do so. In years past those who did not integrate were targetted, nowadays political correctness prevents it because we have "multiculturalism" superceeding "uniculturalism", especially here. I think you see a slightly different Islam in the US than I see in the UK, over there you have the strong national identity/patriotism to bind together but not so much over here.

Unfortunately I have not yet seen evidence to persuade me.

Persuasion is of no importance, the most important thing is freethinking.

I do not see your position, rather than to say Israel should kill the entire region for the betterment of the world. It's very Hitler-esque. But so is Israel for that matter.

Well, that is generalizing somewhat. I want to "get rid" of them as you stated in the other post, but I DO NOT campaigns of death. I cannot envision indiscriminate killing unless open warfare broke out on a global scale (as I predict they will initiate) and by self-defence they are neutralized. But I repeat... your assertion here is inaccurate.

What I think we should do is reconfigure our priorities so they are aligned with a progressive anti-extremist policy, unashamed to push our own values instead holding back with political correctness and economic interests over human interests. So, I would cut all ties with Saudi, Iran, Pakistan, etc. Totally end dependence on Islamic oil. I would reaffirm support for Israel and push secularism (reversing the disastrous Carter policies that spread fundamentalism in the 70's). Before reforming our own domestic evils.

Here's the bit most people don't like. If all peaceful attempts to gradually dissolve Islam failed, I would take out Islamic sites of worship. Shock tactics that either could produce a very good result in the end or a very bad one. Either way I would force their hand, which I think needs to happen because Islam is a walking humanitarian disaster, and a demographic timebomb. Homegrown Islamists would be deported en masse and limits on the number of kids would be imposed for obvious reasons as detailed in the second video in my signature.

It seems you are merely justifying Israeli actions while simultaneously ignoring their committed atrocities against humanity. I don't get it.

Israel needs to be held accountable for war crimes, but her position should never be undermined, it is critical Israel prevails. Each tree is important but if we don't base our strategy on the forest we will all fail.

It was built when Muslims conquered the region. If it gets destroyed, a majority of Earth's population will be destroyed.

If Israel somehow provokes the Islamic powers into destroying the world over a bloody temple I am not going to shift responsibility for Islamic commited genocide on to Israel.

Even the barbaric must be held to the same standards of morality and judgement, because I fundamentally cannot believe in condoning double standards.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I appreciate your well-constructed point of view. However, I do think you would be for provoking an incidence to garner public support of vilifying the region even more. And if war broke out because of it, ultimately, that would be the 'best case scenario' of the original strategy.

You should apply for an executive position at MASSAD.

I agree with the history of Jewish affiliation to interest banking for the kings of days past, but your assertion that it is 1% of Jewish who taint the other 99% is a bit off-base. Jewish culture is simply this... If a Jews feels pleasure all Jews feel pleasure. If a Jew feels pain all Jews feel pain. They are one. So maybe it was only a few who profited financially, the entire herd benefitted psychologically. That psychological sentiment causes a lot of their anguish.

They were kicked out of Japan for christ sakes.

Also, it was common rumor/knowledge that Jews poisoned Christian wells exacerbating the Black Death of the 1300's.

When this came to the notice of Rabbi Peyret, a Jew of Chamb6ry who was a teacher of their law, he sent for this Agimet, for whom he had searched, and when he had come before him he said: "We have been informed that you are going to Venice to buy silk and other wares. Here I am giving you a little package of half a span in size which contains some prepared poison and venom in a thin, sewed leather-bag. Distribute it among the wells, cisterns, and springs about Venice and the other places to which you go, in order to poison the people who use the water of the aforesaid wells that will have been poisoned by you, namely, the wells in which the poison will have been placed."

I think there are many more reasons why they were expelled and thought of in a bad light throughout history. Imagine that it is more than just usury. Muslims are the Jews of 500 years ago.

AAC

AAC

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

However, I do think you would be for provoking an incidence to garner public support of vilifying the region even more.

I don't believe in dishonesty.

And if war broke out because of it, ultimately, that would be the 'best case scenario' of the original strategy.

You're a logical thinker and you think deeply. I can't deny if there was a flashpoint it could be developed into an end result that bettered mankind. It doesn't have to be that way, but I suspect no other way will set us on the right path. Evil is persistant AAC, we're talking about a level of thought programming that is very difficult to break. It was designed to resist the methods you're thinking of. It's ancient, and has remained consistant and successful for 1500 years no matter what was thrown at it. My problem is never with the people but the thought virus controlling their actions. The key distinction to remember is that orthodox Islam is not a time capsule of archaic man, it is something else entirely that produces the same result. It reminds me of your atteros, only worse.

You should apply for an executive position at MASSAD.

If they planned 9/11 they should be shot, at least that is my feeling on the matter. I would never sign a death penalty though.

But thanks, I would do well there.

Jewish culture is simply this... If a Jews feels pleasure all Jews feel pleasure. If a Jew feels pain all Jews feel pain. They are one. So maybe it was only a few who profited financially, the entire herd benefitted psychologically. That psychological sentiment causes a lot of their anguish.

Fair point. I still have plenty to learn about Jewish culture. I was a little anti-semitic at certain points over the years, I have overcome that and empathize from their position now. Just as I used to support Muslims, my view is wider.

They were kicked out of Japan for christ sakes.

Modern Japan or Imperial Japan? I will do some digging but I think Imperial Japan would of kicked pretty much anyone out. Their crimes against American and British POW is staggering for its lack of humanity.

Also, it was common rumor/knowledge that Jews poisoned Christian wells exacerbating the Black Death of the 1300's.

I accept your source on this. I also read Jews fought side by side with Muslim soldiers to push back the Crusaders. History is far more intricate than any one book or the media will ever let a man believe. I tend to believe some of these twists were exceptions based on the human factor. Not everything a man does, is done because of his religion.

Muslims are the Jews of 500 years ago.

This is the only assertion I cannot agree with, and I dare say you will change your mind on at some point.

Recall the most prominent battle that the Jews fought. Not with swords, but with trumpets. Bet you any sum you will not find that kind of non violent allegory in the Qur'an. Jews, 500 years ago, did not cut off limbs for minor infractions of God's laws. I will grant you they stoned women in biblical times who bore out of wedlock, but what concerns me and mankind most is that Muslims do it today. History does not dilute suffering that happens in the now. What I care about is the now... that is all any of us on Earth today can be responsible for.

People who understand Islam, from critics to supporters, recognize that Islam has an innate ability to resist change, evolution, and resist it extremely well. That is why they have not progressed, it has nothing to do with living in the desert. Remember, the Middle East was the cradle of civilization (Babylonians, Sumerians, Persians) of math, astronomy and indeed of civil rights (before Islam). People like to insist that Islam draws its violence and incomprehensible sociopathic logic from the culture of the area. Untrue. Orthodox Muslims or Islamists behave in very similar fashions all across the globe, no matter what race or heritage the followers are. Chinese Islamists blew up 2000 year old Buddhist statues, African Islamists massacre Christian and Pagan Africans and hang people for watching soccer, Indonesian Islamists call for beheadings in huge crowds, British Islamists douse their wives with petrol and set them on fire in the street infront of their kids (for trying on western clothes). Happened a mile from here the other year, she was a friend of a friend.

I agree with general premise but it is a MISTAKE to think Islam and Judaism have surface difference, or that Islam is the last holdout of archaic man. The truth is deeper. You can charge I am speaking out of emotion or some other, but I am more certain of this than anything.

Your skepticism would be healthy, but so is free thought which means looking at all angles.

Suppose Islam was founded under very different circumstances than the other religions. Suppose this is well masked. Suppose it was engineered to be a virulent thought virus that sucks fresh minds in with overtures of peace only to groom them into producers of negative energy for a sinister purpose. I am considering this a genuine possibility.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Your skepticism would be healthy, but so is free thought which means looking at all angles.

All angles do need to be seen, I agree. My perspective will always be a work in progress. I will always search for more substance to consider. These conversations always broaden my brush stroke.

Suppose Islam was founded under very different circumstances than the other religions. Supposed this is well masked. Suppose it was engineered to be a virulent thought virus that sucks fresh minds in with overtures of peace only to groom them into producers of negative energy for a sinister purpose. I am considering this as a genuine possibility.

If it was, it was by alien influence. Foresight like this is hard to have in the now.

AAC

[edit on 18-7-2010 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If it was, it was by alien influence. Foresight like this is hard to have in the now.

Talking of alien influences. I sure wish we could consult Menguard.

Thankyou for your posts and thoughts. Broadens my brush and sharpens my mind to have a hearty discussion with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join