It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just plain sad....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This must be heartbreaking for the people of Greece:

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
They had better get their fun in before the system comes crashing down in flames.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ovenden

could you embed please or possibly give a brief description of whats in that link. thanks in advance

~meathead

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here you go:

Selling off ancient civilization in order to pay debts owed to international bankers who create money out of thin air. The home of the guy who wrote the mythological story of Jason and the Argonauts is up for sale. So is the island Mykonos, the location in Greek mythology of the battle between Zeus and the Titans. Call it a globalist spawned fire sale on steroids. Stay tuned. More to come

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
THe US government might be tempted to try this in the homeland.

Sell off portions of states that do not fall in line with the federalist doctrine.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Interesting point. it will only be a matter of time before they go from selling off land to selling off people....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
OMG!,the last resort is the selling off of people,like this is new? They are already traded on the market.Do you think you are removed from this same system?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beammeup

I should have been more specific. I was referring to openly sellng people. Everyone knows these things happen behind the scenes or in third world countries, I think it could end up being as open as selling off slaves in auctions.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's a short term solution but it shows how desperate they are.

I can't believe they might sell Mykonos. It's such a beautiful place. The small town of Chora is one of the strangest places I've been to. The streets are like a maze, purposely built that way to confuse invaders.

Borne Identity shot their final scene there, where the windmills are along the shore-line.

Great shame.

Maybe we n the UK can sell the Falkland Islands to the Argentineans.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Truly terrible for the homeland of mythology, the peoples of Greece must be infuriated.
I would have hoped the peoples of Greece would have revolted against the corruption.
And I pray the US would not take the same road as to sell off our land, there would only be one road available, but I do see it coming to that.
We have all but been pushed into a corner and soon we will have to bite our masters. But then it would be their faults, any clear thinking person knows you don’t corner a dog and expect to come out of it with both hands.
On the other hand we are not dogs so we will not be as forgiving as to take just a hand.
Just my 2 cents.
On a side thought, what will the peoples of France do when the banks own the Eiffel Tower or what will the Americans do when the banks own the Statue of Liberty? What will the world do when nature most beautiful offerings are for corporate parties only?
This is the only way this road can take us.
It is not because people are lazy and don’t work because the individual countries or most anyway, can produce a lot more than they buy. We hemorrhage money all nations do; now we need to wake up and figure out where the leak is and put a plug in it.
Truly sad for Greece.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It's a testament to how f*cked Greece is and how greedy the big banks are. I would never have considered something like this an option for a country in economic turmoil. It's just plain unreal!

top topics

join