It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AU 60 minutes "The Poison Tide"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Shameless bump so that everyone who wants to gets to see this report.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

FOR SHAME!!! I would have bumped it for you dude.

2nd line.,

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Whoever's got the full thing downloaded, a good idea would be to upload it to either SendSpace or YouSendIt. Both are reliable, and will produce a link to be posted here for all to download the file as they please. I think links last a week, or a certain number of downloads? Not sure. I've read some of the transcript and re-posted it for many to see on Facebook, but am very interested in watching it.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I attempted to create another post in hopes of further spreading this Video.

My concern is that this Video Report was buried so quickly that most were unaware of the actual title "The Poison Tide". Many are looking for that Damning MSM News Story that was censored by BP. The Current Post's Headline may not have the proper wording needed in explaining that the video is at the Top-O-The-List of BP's MEDIA BLACKOUT. Absolutely NO Offense to justadood's choice in naming his post. I am just looking for a reason for the lack of Flags & Stars and only want to get this information out.

My attempted Post had a headline similar to: [VIDEO] BP's Media Blackout Conspiracy To Suppress Gulf Oil Disaster Report. The post also included LINKS (see below) to the 60 Minute story transcripts, a related BeforeitsNews.com Media Blackout story and 2 ATS Post including this one and the Kindra Arnesen Red Alert Post.

Before it's News - BP's Media Blackout
60 Minutes Story Transcript - "The Poison Tide"
RED ALERT - Louisiana Woman Tells It Like It Is

The New Post Was Immediately Deleted. I apologize to the moderators for any misdeeds however, my intentions were very honorable.

To anyone who understands the ATS Rules better, I would greatly appreciated if you could do whatever possible in getting this Post and/or Video to the Masses.

I believe there are many ATS Members and Visitors, regardless of their convictions, views and feelings towards the gulf, who would find a Video News Report that includes claimed unrestricted access to the gulf very informative and helpful in having the gulf's veil lifted a bit.

Thank You In Advance For Any & ALL Help In Spreading This Information.

Best Regards,
Thom

Edited for missing word.

[edit on 6/28/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I suppose I could change the title of the thread. What would you suggest?

I, too, wish there was more of an emphasis on the journalistic aspect of what's going on down there. I want real news, not prophecies of doom from some snake oil salesman.

Maybe if i put some ZOMG!!!'s in the title?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You ask 10 people and your going to get 10 different answers on naming your post. But, because you asked I will put in my two cents. I honestly do not think you will have any issues changing the headline to something your happy with, if that is what you think is best. Please do not take my suggestions or comments below as anything but trying to help spark some ideas.

I suggest search words and/or phrases that you feel would be appropriate. Meaning, words that a reader would use to find a related topic. What words did you use when you went searching/looking for this report prior to posting on ATS. What was it about this subject that you found important enough to create this post. Some ideas for subject words could be: "GULF" "SPILL" "DISASTER" "GUSHER" whatever words you prefer to describe what is happening now in the Gulf. Then suggest Action words that make this video stand out from others "MEDIA BLACKOUT" "SUPPRESSED". Hope this helps.

thom

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Poison Tide by 60 Minutes: Suppressed BP Oil Disaster Story They Don't Want You to See

Something like that...so that's 1 out of 10...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the suggestions. I do not appear to have the power to edit my OP, tho.

Maybe I should title it :ZOMGG Evil /mexicans from POuterSpace caused oil spill!"

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just start a new thread, every other topic regarding the spill has 10+ threads, and this is arguable more important for people to see...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
thanks for the video link, I've been looking for that one without much luck!

I saved the movie from the link in the second post here, but with what programe do I open it?
and can i save a movie directly from Youtube? If yes then how?
thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Any other thoughts about this video? See it now...before it disappears again! (Cleverly disguised shameless bump number 2.)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Bump??? How do you figure? Now Had You Shamelessly BUMPED The BUMP, I might have had an issue with that. but, naw that's not a bump. This is a...

The ATS Members are not the only ones making this visible:
La Manzanilla Spreading the Poison Tide

[edit on 6/29/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Super cool. Mankind certainly has proved himself this time. Totally disfuctional.
Or as the spokeperson for Nasa said immediatly after Challenger exploded. (Where? Over the Gulf) With icy coldness he exclaimed. Obviously a major malfunction.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I wonder if the 60 minutes host has come down with any respiratory problems?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm gonna bump this again by embedding a full version contained in a single part. Still low quality video unfortunately.
Seeing those oily pelicans in that cage actually reminded me of WW2 concentration camp footage.. like they're just waiting to die

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Wait...does this work for you?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

Excellent find.

Thank You

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

Awesome job, thanks for doing that. The best part is the home footage of the rig exploding.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join