It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When should I evacuate? (Orlando)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

wats culling?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
This thread is highly amusing. I had to call my wife over and prove to her that people actually think like this.

I am so glad I have a level head on my shoulders and don't plan my life around "scientific evidence" and opinions of the fringe idiots looking for fleeting fame and a few extra bucks on a website. Do you people realize almost everything you are talking about (being told) is not only not scientific, but its generally all conspiracy related conjecture?

Honestly, how can you live your life based on this?

I hope you all stay right where you are so you don't invade my state, we don't need any more of you barring that I suggest you hop a boat to Cuba, I hear the health care is amazing.

I am so happy living my mass NWO controlled lifestyle and being lied to about aliens, the moon, 2012 and reptilian overlords.

It's so much less stressful then what you people put yourselves through.
Good grief.

people like you are what l keep me from throwing my laptop off the roof.

thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

Culling is the process of removing animals from a group based on specific criteria. This is done in order to either reinforce certain desirable characteristics or to remove certain undesirable characteristics from the group. For livestock and wildlife, the process of culling usually implies the killing of animals with undesirable characteristics.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

so in this case the people around the gulf area ar the ''animals''
??
scd line
he maybe we can cull some disinfos aroud here
u know who im talking about hehe

[edit on 1-7-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I am leaving next week. Got a flight out. Don't know what to believe. It has been cloudy all day in Florida and I don't know what is in those clouds. Our water supply could already be contaminated. I have a well and the water don't look as good as it used to. Can't get an appointment with a water tester, they are all booked with appointments. I have got a child to think of. Florida is just one big sand bar on top of the ocean. It just ain't looking good.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TennesseeBound
reply to post by St Udio

I am leaving next week. Got a flight out. Don't know what to believe. It has been cloudy all day in Florida and I don't know what is in those clouds. Our water supply could already be contaminated. I have a well and the water don't look as good as it used to. Can't get an appointment with a water tester, they are all booked with appointments. I have got a child to think of. Florida is just one big sand bar on top of the ocean. It just ain't looking good.

Best of luck to ya, friend

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TennesseeBound

Dude Chill bro I Live in New Orleans and I'm still alive and healthy and so is my son. We just had a crap load of rain from hurricane Alex and guess what I'm still alive and I'm still healthy. There are no dead dogs or cats in the street from drinking rain water, all the bugs and birds are still here. Theres no reason to leave your house in Orlando. We here in southern louisiana have been dealing with this just a little longer than yall and we are all still here. no need to get paranoid and get your panties in a bunch.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join