It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 G8 Photo gallery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No matter what you think about the summit these are some awesome pictures at this link

www.nationalpost.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
As the bloodthirsty attention whores meet yet again, the cockroaches flood the streets and again, they pretend.

It's all a joke with a punchline dipped in blood.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Awesome pics.... My favourite is Starbucks trashed, The cop car ablaze and all those lovely pictures of the friendly police in their Storm Trooper gear!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't know what sickens me more, the amount of police force and their inability to stop those vandals or the amount of violent and unnecessary vandalism, these guys should be shot together with the organizers of the meeting.

I've never seen a Bilderberg meeting this way...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

The police could have stopped this but they did nothing. That puts a big question mark in my head. There is something not right here. What would their motive be for not doing anything? 20, 000 police and they did nothing?

This particular issue is being discussed Here.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It makes me proud to see the protesters fighting for what they believe in. G20 meetings make me sick, why secrecy of the meetings.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

I thought you meant the politicians.

I'm gutted I wanted to put humorous captions on them

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

Sorry...I guess you could still put some funny captions on some of them......like "I TOLD YOU I WANTED DECAF!!!!!! DAMN STARBUCKS!!!!"

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom is Key

Maybe they're discussing ways on how to screw the public even more .

[edit on 27-6-2010 by PS3Geek]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Agent provocateurs, as usual. They use violence and espionage to further their aims. To turn any medias that aren't totally owned very likely by peoples attending this conference, against the slivers of truth in the sea of mass unrest.

It's a good thing it's easy to spot a g0vernment agent. The last video.. check out that ladies face! Looks like she got out of the wrong side of the bed for the past 50 years of her life.

Such a joke, these GI JOE acting pencil pushing order taking rambo wannabes are anything but peace officers.

No, all cops are now LEOs law enFORCEment. The age of the peace officer is waning as they turn us, ourselves, into a threat to law that must be pacified with extreme prejudice, as the law makers themselves commit the most atrocious of crimes. And so it has been for thousands of years.

I think this man sums it quite nicely. Nice sharp consonants.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

What puts a question mark in my mind is how does a community organizer goto State Senator then the G20.

Now that's a question mark...............

top topics

join