It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison Rape: Scare tactic or reality?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It happens just like rape happens outside of prison. But is prison just one big butt rape party, the answer is no. It was like that in the 70's and 80's but there has been so many lawsuits that there is a zero tolerance policy now. It is no longer tolerated. In local county jails were your wating for court or doing a couple months there is a zero policy on gay sex. If you are caught the guards will separate you from general population. In long term prisons were you are sentenced to and doing years the guards will tolerate gay sex. But most of it at this point is consensual.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think it depends on the country you are in. Don't know wht the usual motivation for such an act, whether it just urge's, or their own brand of Karmic Justice.

I know in Canada, they usually try to keep rapists separate from the more harder inmates that would ether stab them with a shiv, or something else. It probably happens much more in third world countries where it every man for themselves, or where some people won't ever be seen again.

Don't know much about the states except for racial segregation, where they split blacks, whites, and latinos.

As far as Im concerned, I don't even wanna know.
edit on 26-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
From what I heared of a ex drug dealer in the UK it depends what type of prison.

If in a medium risk cat C with theifs nd drug dealers it dont happen.
Same with most cat B's

Go to a high risk Cat A with the lifers and sex offenders and the shower room "fun" starts.

It comes down to the type of people your in with.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix
Yeah I believe prison rape does happen. There are sickos in the place. What they do is mix hardened criminals with no morals in with the accountant guy who embezzled thousands of dollars and got caught in together in General Population.

The strong prey on the weak. There are plenty of facts on thugs taking advantage of non thuggy types.

The accountant guy cannot defend himself if Barry Soetoro (for a made up name) The Satanist Thug, wants to get himself a little fresh meat.

I believe all prisons should separate it's prisoners by doing psyche evaluation tests and based on crime history and violent behavior. Thus all the tough guy will always be with the tough guys and all the accountant types can be together.

Really? I thought the US would seperate them based on risk group like most of europe? Seems a common sense approach.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix
Yeah I believe prison rape does happen. There are sickos in the place. What they do is mix hardened criminals with no morals in with the accountant guy who embezzled thousands of dollars and got caught in together in General Population.

The strong prey on the weak. There are plenty of facts on thugs taking advantage of non thuggy types.

The accountant guy cannot defend himself if Barry Soetoro (for a made up name) The Satanist Thug, wants to get himself a little fresh meat.

I believe all prisons should separate it's prisoners by doing psyche evaluation tests and based on crime history and violent behavior. Thus all the tough guy will always be with the tough guys and all the accountant types can be together.

Really? I thought the US would seperate them based on risk group like most of europe? Seems a common sense approach.

They do separate them here in the US. We have minimum security, we have maximum security. Federal tennis court prisons. Federal drug prison. They even separate and have wings just for gang members and wings for non gang members. Sometimes you can not tell what people are if they do not have tattoos or priors so gang members get mixed with non gang members sometimes. They also usually separate the sex offenders to there own wing because the general population will try to kill them.
edit on 26-7-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Rape happens everywhere.... Of course sexual assaults happen in prison.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Ahhh ok now thats makes sense,

And yeah the kiddy fiddlers as they are called are prime targents here too.

Its always in the news how a pedo has been criticaly injured or killed. Best one i heared wad boiling water poured over a double killed murderer
o and there was another pedo/child killerwho had his brain removed via a spoon in the ear, the kilker is now kept in a glass box in wakefeild prisons basement as he has killed 3 pedos

Things is im pretty sure the guards let such things happen, most the incidents happen dureing prisoner transport and interprison movenent were vunrable prisoners are somehow"accidently" exposed to general pop.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Trumps transgender Tweet has gone viral on ATS and in other news there has been an escape from Rikers island prison. A prison guard Tweeting about Star Trek next generation accidentally gave away the key sequence to an access gate in the prison yard..

This is serious?

prison break

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join