It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to anyone against Medical Marijuana for ANY reason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

(MODS: I apologize for my profanity, but to be honest I am FED UP. To quote Howard Beale:"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!")
*Mod Edit - Do acknowledge your frustration, but am however removing the swears and editted the structure at least. Cheers - alien

Alright, This is an open letter to anybody who is against Medicinal Marijuana for ANY reason.
Congratulations.
You've won a great victory.
Thanks to your nosy bull and because none of you know how to mind your own BUSINESS, 5 more of my clinics are closing today.

So now I have to haul my ass all the way to Irvine to get my medicine. You may have won the battles, but you WILL NOT WIN THE WAR. The battle lines are drawn, and come November the stoners will rise up and CRUSH YOU.

Because let me remind you, THIS IS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. We have the most ideal climate for growing the Cannabis Sativa plant besides Afghanistan.
We are all around you, the silent majority. Wether is is illegal or legal it is IMPOSSIBLE to eradicate all Marijuana growth in California. ITS A WEED FOR GODS SAKE. A weed is a wild plant.
Plants have been around a long time before us humans, and they will outlive us they same way they outlived the dinosaurs. And if you are a fool that listens to the GOVERNMENT, the crackpot DOCTORS, and POLITICIAN'S lies-you are just a sheep. A brainwashed sheep. And nothing more.
Man created the government, man created modern medicine, and man elects leaders. And human kind, for all its hubris-is an IMPERFECT ANIMAL and nothing else, we are as ruthless and savage as all other animals at the top of the food chain.
And just like all other civilizations and animal races, OUR TIME AT THE TOP IS SHORT. The divine, benevolent, creator of earth created the cannabis sativa plant, to stimulate the minds, hearts, and our of it's most loved creation-us.

To quote my favorite American superhero of all time, written by the British Alan Moore: "No. Not in even in the face of armageddon. Never compromise. Never Surrender."

To quote my favorite American Revolutionary, founding father and well-known hemp farmer Patrick Henry:"Give me liberty or give me death."

Climb down from your pedestals. Because I am not leaving my pulpit. I refuse to be silent. I refuse to be ashamed.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by MarlboroRedCowgirl]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by alien]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You're lucky you can even get medicine legally, I live in Florida where if caught with a small amount you are fined a $1000 not including court fees, put in jail up to a year, put on probation and have you're license revoked for 2 years! Insanity at its finest.

Its time for users and those clinics to carry weapons.

www.druglib.com...

The above is a link to a small death list of people who have died while taking what I was prescribed for anxiety. But I am to be imprisoned for taking a medicine which doesn't kill anyone. Need I say more???

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yup...Ignorance at its finest. People do not understand the medical uses this plant has. Just because people use it recreationally and it is illegal for recreational use, everyone for some reason thinks it cannot be used medically; recreationally and medicinally are 100% 2 different things. Overall medical cannabis should be used more. It helps against any kind of pain, ranging from cluster headaches/migraines, to people with arthritis and to people with cancer. It is a miracle drug and should be taken more seriously.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I never understood how people on this site could rail so hard against the big pharmaceutical industry, mainstream media, and other types of physical/mental poisons, yet be so blatantly ignorant and self righteous when it comes to "standing up" against this "drug."

This site's motto is "deny ignorance" for christ's sake, people.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

Oh do shut up. It's not bloody medicine.

The guys that pushed to give it that status, were either

a: Drug users
b: Interested in getting as much money as possible from taxes for a debt crippled state like california.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

hear hear!!

we are even more ruthless and savage than the other beasts, imo!
way more.

Breckenridge Colorado Residents Vote Marijuana Legal

that is the start of the downfall of anti-marijuana, which = anti-hemp, too.

all so-called illicit drugs used these days either were originally legal and used therapeutically, as legitimate medicine in the eyes of the people of the time, or were used for spiritual purposes by shaman, etc, on behalf of the rest of the community.

the shaman is a go-between, working for the community by helping them to clearly understand what spirit is communicating to them, and to communicate, as well.

physical health and spiritual health.
both needed for survival!

[edit on 6/27/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Sorry, but I think if you have NO damn idea what you're talking about, you pretty much lose any credibility while posting.

Explain to me why an overwhelming amount of the sick and elderly are rallying behind legalization of marijuana?
Oh, could it be...perhaps..THAT IT HELPS THEM?

Certainly not..
Pesky druggies!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i]reply to post by alien

Thanks so much for taking the time alien, I think your editing made the letter more affective. Much love.

Wow I'm so flattered this thread has gotten so much attention already.

reply to post by Maddogkull

You couldn't have said it better brother. We will win this battle because the stone cold scientific facts and the very the laws of physics are on our side. 80% of Americans now condone the medicinal use of Marijuana. It truly is a miracle drug-the answer to all mankind's troubles, paranoia, and self-destructive qualities. The answer to womankind's menstrual cramps, the monthly temporary insanity known PSM, the terrible backaches and strained muscles of pregnancy, and gives us the strength to take all of mankind's problems and bear them on OUR shoulders. It is a divine plant, a favorite among the devas.

reply to post by LurkerMan

Yeah, yeah I know. I worship the Emerald Triangle, don't get my wrong. Socal is my home, and although I have mad respect you wont catch me saying Hella. You have Oakserdam, We have Los Ganjales.

reply to post by SmokeandShadow

TRUST ME DUDE I FEEL FOR YOU! I moved out of my house when I was 18 and lived for a year and a half in Chicago, Illinois. The Chicago PD can be real assholes if they want to be, but luckily enough due the the rampant gang and organized crime activity in Gothem-err-Chicago they pretty much leave us stoners alone. But I know what its like to be persecuted and feel like a criminal. JUST NEVER LET THEM TAKE YOUR DIGNITY. I am as outspoken as I am because I have the law on my side, but I know what its like to feel the blunt end of the stick.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Alright, I can tell by your use of the word "bloody" that you are a dirty limey, and in my opinion British people are the most "daft" of all, you eat up every lie your government feeds you without trying to bite the hand once. Second of all your avatar says everything I need to know about, you are a clown-a sad joke. And by the way, the Simpsons is animated in California, idiot. All your favorite bands, The Rolling Stones, The surviving members of The Beatles, the surviving members of Led Zeppelin-THEY ALL ADORE US. Led Zeppelin wrote Goin to California for a reason, and I dont think it was a coincidence that one of their greatest LPs is called HOW THE WEST WAS WON. Well done sir, you have made a complete and total ass of yourself.

reply to post by bvproductions

Thank you for your support, friend. This guy is clearly an imbecile.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
you cant say something is bad without trying it and if you don't like it don't use it but it should be available for people who need it

personally i trust Gods creation(hemp/cannabis) more than mans(pills/beer/1,0000+).

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Cannabis isn't medicine? do you think that aspirin is? guess which is more toxic!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

I got much more experiecne with these things than the average person, so watch your mouth, before making assumptions.

What about the countless peoples lives this drug has f***ed up?[ you:"herp derp it never killed anyone"]
how come the negative effects on the human brain this can have, never come up in these threads?

there is enough evidence on the damage this can do, to keep it illegal for a long time.

Schizophrenia. a normal healthy person, can develop sinister delusions,and hallucinations from smoking pot.

screw you guys im going home

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

Oh do shut up. It's not bloody medicine.

The guys that pushed to give it that status, were either

a: Drug users
b: Interested in getting as much money as possible from taxes for a debt crippled state like california.

*ANNOYING BUZZER SOUND* Wrong, guess again.

www.patentstorm.us...

There is a link to the medical patent...

And I can provide a link to about 21 different studies from various institutions and colleges who verify the same.

There are also doctors in 13 states in the United States right now risking their licenses every single day stating that it is medicine.

So the patents say it's medicine, the ivy league university studies say it's medicine, doctors across this country say it's medicine... uhm, where are you getting your info??

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

it does not have damage on your brain it lets you focus more and think outside the box. Where is the proof it makes you stupid? as you say so? there is none, it never has caused any types of cancers because it is all natural and actually cures brain tumors and other medical problems..

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

you are a jackass.

you have undermimed you entire thread with that thoughtless reply.

what a dope.

the Simpsons is animated in California, idiot.

It's animated in south Korea

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Please, show me these sources that tell me that marijuana causes normal people to become delusional.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Once again sir, are you even aware the governments, scientists, and governments LIE?!?! What the hell are you doing in a CONSPIRACY forum. Anyone will say anything if you give them enough money, including notable scientists. Have you heard of the Shafer Commission? Nixon commissioned them to scientifically study the cannabis sativa plant-and they continued to come back with the unanimous belief that marijuana is an EXTREMELY SAFE, EXTREMELY NON-TOXIC, NON-ADDICTIVE substance. Your schizophrenia argument is a well known piece of disinformation the government has been blackmailing medical professionals to tell for years. You are a sheep. And retort to me, not to my defenders please. I'm the op.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Closed Pending Review

new topics

top topics

join