It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Yes, Aliens , are our relatives! Our direct descendantsAlien DNA and Pyramids....from MARS!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Originally posted by nicolee123nd
reply to post by Freedom is Key

Actually, we still do make contact with ETs. Well, not "we" as in everyday people, I mean the government. Thats why we have Area 51 and all these other secret government places. In these places, the government can meat up with the ETs. Why everyday people arent alowed to speek with them; we may never know . . .

I beleive it is actualy the other way around. From what i have heard from whistleblowers it seems TPTB are unaware of is realy going on. That is why it is the little man and his wife and family that gets abducted/contacted etc. Maybe the TS folk dont trust the governments either.

Keeping it at a grassroots level!

Grassroots level is where the positive experiences occur with the Cosmic Family, the Benevolent ETs. TPTB are in coalition and have sold themselves and humanity out to the renegade negative ets and their is truly a cosmic conflict occurring, though not all of it is battle for many are beyond this. Earth is a testing ground to progression.

In a sense its our direct families, from past lives, that watch over us for we do not begin on earth, for many this is a final test, shut off and forgetting who they are, in a negative system.

Not all watching over and interacting with the bases here are negatives however, for there are many groups and one that is directly monitoring, even evening out the sides for technology for they maintain that we have always CHOICES and this system does not go so negative that free will is taken from us, as we are their Family.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Just out of curiosity how did you come up with all of this? I ask because I am interested in what you have said. I would like to read about it more and form an independent opinion.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazeofSiriusC
It’s all for us, this earth and were lucky we made it so far .
We’ve known these, Aliens our fathers , for millions of years. It was they who brought us here and saved us as we destroyed Mars.

Zoo habitats are also "all for" the animals kept within them, and i wouldn't call them especially lucky.

As for being saved, when a barn catches fire, the rancher will try to move as much of his stock as possible, but he's not really thinking of them, he's thinking of himself.

I'm not saying either of those are exactly what's going on, just that such actions aren't necessarily signs of benevolence. We need to have some healthy skepticism about the motives of these beings.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Arken

Could you outline where you think these things are? I only see rocks.

You can find what I point at page 3 (Yellow).

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Personal experiences all my life, and my family, myself and children have had sitings and (dont know quite what to call it, abductions/contact???) They changed from negative, or what I perceive as more negative since I can only remember glimpses of the experiences and was frightened as a child, to very positive contact. My son has had missing time while up and memories of being aboard a craft, shown dates and times, then the memories of events blocked, but would know when it was needed. I was on a very very huge search for answers, pushed strongly within, and sought online. Recognized energy in some people and was drawn to them, and each time this happened, when I sensed I knew them, they were family to me, the next step would open.

We're all cosmic. ET_MAN's thread, warnings from the benevolents is a good one, whether or not you believe any disaster could be coming, because he wrote it for us to be prepared for anything, but at the same time, the date he gave, 11 11, was a code, and I knew that, for awareness. It was the metaphysics due to his past life memory (by the way I recognized him as well, though I could not explain it). Then, he showed me a video, that I had not contemplated in my year of much meditations and whale songs, that was contemplating infinity itself. And he wouldnt give me answers but kept hinting and asking me what time was???? what the sun was???

The video was infinity zoom and it was really simple and catchy, laid back.

The ending is important, and have always used energy recognition and had the contact like I said with cosmic family, and seen many crafts with my son that greeted us. So I reached inside in astonishment, quickly without thought, just to feel that infinity in me, and my Higher Self stepped in, and spent days, weeks downloading each day, more information, more expansions of knowledge, and was guided to the sun even more each day.

The sun is different for each person, no one sees it the same. I was sungazing in Feburary wearing a tshirt in warmth, greeting the energy and thanking my Family. And when a thought comes that happy or light filled the sun shines very brightly in my room, even when its cloudy the sun suddenly emerges and overcast it almost breaks through and lightens up the surroundings.

We all have to pay attention, meditate, search our memories, ask, why we are here? Who we are? We're cosmic and we've been in the Holographic Universe/School, for a long time, though some of us, have gone Beyond, into the our homes and more adventures and come back to the trenches in this hard test of love and equality, in a world of inequality and mob rule by elite thugs, to rescue family.

Those in the cosmos that are benevolents that people see, give testimony to, the ones that arent the greys and Vrill and the negative coalition working for eugenics/control/nwo, are us, our family, our people, waking us up, nudging us awake so we can pass the test and grow beyond, progress. For our progression is theres.

Its like, quantum physics, wierdness meets the beyond.

Perception Reality Is Illusion

This video is very good and shows that there is no proof that anything is around us, perception is all, and the broadcast is coming in.

There are infinite us's, each in a different film clip of the infinite roll of film of our lives (metaphorically speaking) for time is a program in the school.

My signature has a couple of my threads touching on these matters and the downloads I got.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
In addition to this, the contact I've had htis year was significant, check up in my home, those here were phased, but the male guarding the female technician half unstealthed in a biotech hard uniform, he was 8 feet tall, with blond hair, his head touched the ceiling. The women are over 7 feet. I was not told much but, when I asked him to identify after the bath/checkup and where things became blurred and I suddenly found myelf out of it, and blowing my hair, after losing some time, he said a name that started with a J that I couldnt get, and then when I kept trying said he would send it to me, (ets communicate telepathically), and then furter identified as being from Taurus, star system, 65 light years away, and from Telos/Mount Shasta. I didn't know until then that that connection was there, and when I looked online afterwards, for the Taurus system, Aldabaran was there, and its 65.1 light years away. That shocked me.

Also, one of the big sightings my son and I had a year ago May 22nd, was of a cigar shaped craft that flew soundlessly over the roof, several roofs down on the townhouse, flying tail down, nose in the air, about 50 feet, or roughly the height of one of the everygreens out back, over the roof, after greeting me telepathically. I yelled and my son came out. One who I was connected to due to recognizing his energy who knows alot of inside information, told me, that that craft was aldebaran as well, so this physical examination I recieved didn't surprise. The next night, the more negative grey oriented things that have occurred here ended, this was happening for roughly 3 times a week to me and my family and my son was very aware of being on this list and we had both had experiences, I had woken up with wounds when he had missing time and wounds as well.

That ended, for the man who had communicated with me, connected to me again, though I didn't see a craft, I felt it. And he showed me something wonderful. Lowki from ats, here, said he thought he had showed me his portfolio of his family. He showed me this very tall blond Lyrean man and woman with two children, and the feeling was that family was very important, living naturally, a home in the woods by a lake with a beamship in the back yard, high tech, clean natural living. And he was showing me that htis was the ideal, and I asked about the others, he showed a wonderful city that was filled with interconnected people, and higher learning and great culutre, joy, beauty, rounded bowed out buildings. Then suddenly I felt a confrontation took place, and it was with the negatives.

Theyve not been here, we have been absence free of what has been going on for years, for the first time for a few months. In fact only at the door one night, which they were not allowed to enter, did I get a scoop mark appear, like a punch needle type. I heard a movement, then a popping sound, and felt this deep sting. And had a small deep wound on my wrist/forearm that took a few weeks to heal up.

Lifelong experiences.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mazeofSiriusC

Mars was a little different than what is being thought of though. At least 300,000 years ago if not more, the negatives destroyed it and won a huge conflict with diverse cosmic citizens, causing great pain and destruction of families. Those negatives are running earth, and some of the children and some survivors where taken forcibly off that planet, this being a race of advanced lyrean/nordic, equal and telepathic. Saturn is filled with many mysteries that link the controllers here, including their death star parked outside that star/sun/dwarf star/planet, whatever you want to call it. I think of it as a failed solar system that got trapped in ours and possibly destroyed tiamat in the process, don't know for sure, thats my theory.

Whats around earth is a matrix. So the universe is a matrix, but this is even more of a matrix, and when they switch the channel on you before an abduction, the beauty of this planet kind of disappears. A friend had a very dark experience with reptilian abduction and it was connected to Saturn.

Which explains the popes "saturn" hat and all things being coded in our religions and instutions by these "controllers" to saturn.

But we're so much more than anyone can realize and need to wake up and start to remember, because the world is not in their hands truly, its in the Family of Light and is our testing grounds, for love and equality and we all have to pass the test.

Don't worry about anythign that is temporal, or riches, popularity, what you wear, and focus on your hearts and consciousness, and extending equality to others in this world. For in my contacts I was told that Africa is the symbol for this planet in the cosmos.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Awesome! I love the depth and and even toned feel of the post. Put it all out there and see what happens. Keep on passing it on. More of us need to know and then we can see it all.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Risen

I don't know if your quote .....

"when a barn catches fire, the rancher will try to move as much of his stock as possible, but he's not really thinking of them, he's thinking of himself,"

is a common quote i should know but I sure do think its quite thought provoking

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Regardless of what some so called “experts”, claim, WE ARE NOT certain of the date ,(Egyptian or otherwise) they were created nor are we certain of the identity of the builders (and/or their COSMIC assistance).

The Great Pyramid in EGYPT is the most accurately aligned structure ever made. It is located in the exact center of land mass of the earth. The east/west parallel that crosses the most land and the north/south meridian that crosses the most land intersect in two places on the earth, one in the ocean and the other at the Great Pyramid.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Ah! Shades of 'Sleeper' and John Lear, both ex ATS members who, needless to say, were banned! Are you one of them in a different avatar?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The Problem with Proof is that there are Still those so Scared They CHOOSE not to believe it. "oh stop" they say.....go with the flow

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

There are some very good posters but you have to search, I've discovered them, on ats. And in my searches, strong pushes for answers, online, the only accounts that draw me strongly, and where I've connected and learned more, or in the very least, provided some support and solidarity when they are posting, is the grass roots accounts. As an experiencer myself, I don't trust the more famous cases, theres usually a cia background in them. I don't rule them out either, for some of them could be really experiencers, but possibly more controlled and having to insert something for agenda. So I file all of them away, and then out of the blue I've found some matches in what I know, or dots that connect.

Personally don't care what anyone believes, its not going to stop me from sharing my experiences, because people need to wake up. The negative agenda is entrenched in TPTB's plans for changes and eugenics on this planet, and we really need to wake up to it, and know whats going on and the abuses that are happening underground to many men, women and children, the murders and torture that I want ended. If enough of us wake up we march down and stop it. But it would take many, millions to do it. Speaking of which, one the experiencers here on ats, who I met, who thought he knew me and wrote to me, whose memories and experiences where andromedan in source, AB -, wakes up with many wounds and burn marks, akin to what I've had, but his was far more frequent, and missing time while in the kitchen, he woke up with a woman in his bed, and was pulled back to sleep again, and she said they were raised from childhood on this. So those underground Vrill bases MUST BE DISMANTLED.

Another reason why experiencers must continue to speak up no matter what.

And for the positives, thats for awareness related to who we are, our souls, our life journey.

Depending on what kind of a skeptic you are, citizen or working for them, I suggest you go on your search for answers, because if you really have an open mind, meditate, sungaze and ask within frequently "who you are? and why am I here?" answers will come, especially if you already sense the way the world is and care about people and creating equality. You can stargaze and ask them to show you, many have been shown themselves.

However by the same token, since there is quite a diversity of experiences, its my very strong advice that if you are in any way supporting warfare and starvation and capitilism on this planet, and don't work at raising your frequency and consciousness, I wouldnt be star gazing and asking for a sign from them, because you need to light and love truly, inside and out, and be able to send love to all negatives yet know that your Higher Self is stronger and really in control and they can't hurt you, and denounce/renounce their negative behavior, and tell them to leave. But if you send anger, you will shrink smaller and they will grow bigger. Thats how it works for us. We have to send love yet firmly renounce what they stand for. The negatives. But you're not working on self and don't understand what I mean even, then asking for contact or a sign is probably dangerous. The negatives/greys etc are not good experiences to have.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Now that's what i call some well written expressions. It's all out there and if we can all agree on one thing, we are ALL on this big round rock, hurling through space/time.....

"I'm looking for a miracle in my life"-Moody Blues

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join