It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Yes, Aliens , are our relatives! Our direct descendantsAlien DNA and Pyramids....from MARS!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Wow, imagine my surprise. I log onto the 'net, click my favorite bookmark and then this thread. I spend the next couple of minutes making sure I wasn't accidently on GLP or some other whacko site.

Come on guys, this thread is ridiculous. Do I SERIOUSLY need to sit here and type out common sense rebuttals to the major points here?

I see some have tried, but they get lost in the delusions of the believers.

Stuff like this is why we all look like fools to the average Joe. Without the ability to make people that support RIDICULOUS stuff like this, well...we deserve the reputation we get when this subject is brough up.

The government thanks the folks supporting this thread, without you they would never be able to maintain a cover up of this magnitude. There is no way they could convince the public this is a complete joke without the ignorance displayed in this thread. Your checks are in the mail. I know, I know, you’re not a disinfo agent. You are, you just don't know it, because you’re doing it for free.

Yet another example of why this subject has two black eyes, lol.

You realize that you are in ATS right?! A place created originaly for people talk and debate in a free way, exactly about things like this one the OP brings to us!

If it's true or false it's our personal problem to decide that! But it is the full debate and sharing of ideas and opinions that matters on this kind of topics.

I personaly think that the subject have enough to be of public interest.
If it's true/false, i am not certain unless i could go to Mars myself to check!

But i am certain about one thing....it is exactly that kind of fanaticism you show here that is kiling the ATS spirit every single day.

Shame on you bro

[edit on 28/6/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I cannot deny it's awesomeness. Ever play assasin's creed? Based on it.

I do hope you are right.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here are some interesting links for those who want to know more on the Mars-Egypt relation. Like I said earlier, I have always felt this way even before I ever read about any of this stuff. I do disagree with some of it as natural and ones own interpretation but there are plenty of things out there that show IMO that there has to be something common between Egypt's pyramids and Mars, it's just way too coincidental imo.

These links have lots of information and if you really want to talk about this topic then I would suggest reading some of the information. There are too many things that seem to be the same or match up, how is that not odd to you people who think this is all crap? I have read about Mars a lot in my life and about Egypt and mostly because of the dreams I have always had.

I am not asking you to believe anything just keep an open mind.

raphaelonline.com...
raphaelonline.com...

The above links appear to be the same page so scroll down to read all the topics and you will see other links as well. Some of it is very interesting. Some like I said I still think are just natural formations or something as a result from photo processing.

thehiddenrecords.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Christine 74, I have more respect for you than most. Rather than make immature, condescending, know-it-all remarks, you were honest. You asked for more info/proof and simply stated "I think its far-fetched." If more people were this open-minded and honest then maybe we could do something here besides bicker. But as you read thru this thread, you see more of the people who are convinced that they "know" something... and they are determined to laugh and ridicule anyone who dares to think different. If you quote a certain person they do not like, then they automatically believe that everything you said is wrong without doing any of their own research. Are they required to do any of their own research? Of course not, they are free to refrain from commenting or, if the subject is something that just seems too crazy or far-fetched then why not simply admit that? Just say "Wow this just sounds TOO crazy to be real!" Instead of "This just is not compatable with my pre-conceived notions of `how things are` so rather than admit to that or move along to a different thread, I am gonna bring out the best rhetoric I can muster (which happens to be weak at best but will still work on a good amount of people since our society teaches us not to think for ourselves) and I`m gonna partake in some good old fashioned elementary school playground bullying and name calling! Because even if hardly anyone actually goes for my line of insults masquerading as "intelligence" , I know that there are other small-minded people around who will jump in with little comments of their own and at the end of the day, that makes me feel validated as a human being. I sleep much better at night knowing that I`m not the only one who thinks they know everything and is willing to degrade another human being publicly for stating that they believe something different than what I believe in."

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Cydonia is actually located in an area where, if there was water, the face of mars would be an Island. You know how on Earth we have beaches, then sudden drops in elevation out to sea? That's what those mesas are, including the one the face is.

It is interesting. Seeing as the Aztec built their capital onto water and a man made island.

hmmm.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

I personally can`t say for sure what the truth is about our origins. But I feel pretty comfortable betting that if and when we do find all the answers, it will be something more incredible than we ever imagined... Another thing I can say with confidence is that the idea that "threads like this" are causing some kind of harm or are holding us back from some higher potential is the biggest crock this thread has produced yet. Open-minded discussion has only brought about a further understanding of a multitude of topics, especially that of social interaction... which I could go on forever about. But i`ll leave you all with a bit of info... next post.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Cydonia is actually located in an area where, if there was water, the face of mars would be an Island. You know how on Earth we have beaches, then sudden drops in elevation out to sea? That's what those mesas are, including the one the face is.

It is interesting. Seeing as the Aztec built their capital onto water and a man made island.

hmmm.

That would make for an interesting island. Well look at the underwater cities here on Earth, it's possible this happened there and then Mars lost their Oceans
Mars has always been an interest of mine. It's frustrating sometimes to read about because there are good arguments on both sides.

I have wanted to make a thread on Ancient Mars and a civilization there but I am stuck. I have so much information and I have no idea how to put it in order lol There is so much out there, it's overwhelming. It's amazing what you find when you go digging.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
*Unexplained fossils! Evidence that people actually walked with dinosaurs...wearing SHOES!

*Amazing ancient technology! How the pyramids were lit...by electricity!

*Lost prehistoric civilizations! How someone built a massive concrete wall in Oklahoma...312 million years ago!

*Life on Mars...when it flourished, what happened to it, what it left behind!

I copied all this from the back of a book I had from a sale at the grocery store with all kinds of used books with profits going to some charity. For a dollar I have to say it was a very interesting read. I don`t claim to believe it all, however I keep an open mind to the possibility of it. After all, until we see the proof with our own eyes, all we CAN do is speculate... Those who claim to know and do otherwise are taking on a task that is near-impossible. To be able to have it ALL figured out with so little info to work with would be like takin shots in the dark. Sure, you MIGHT hit right on target but you wont even know THAT until the LIGHTS GET TURNED ON! And, metaphorically speaking, the lights won`t be turned onto this subject for quite some time. And first we have to see if we can keep from destroying ourselves long enough to even find out these answers...
Anyway, the book is "Martian Genesis" by Herbie Brennan. Copywrite 1998 so some of this may have been debunked. Just thought I`d mention that, even though it should be obvious, I`ve figured its probably better to put up a little disclaimer for the folks out there who would assume that, since I said this book is an interesting read, I must believe everything in it and in fact keep it as my Bible. They will still probably have SOMETHING to say, I just hope that if they do try to attack me that they will put in some capitalized LOL`s with a few extra exclamation points for extra emphasis. I mean it may not be a good replacement for actual research or an intelligent comment, but it seems to do the trick for them. And plus for those of us who know how to think for ourselves, all those LOL!!!`s only expose them for the guffawing jackasses they truly are...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom1701

Originally posted by eammon
wow can't believe I registered to reply to this.

ok if the aliens are our ancestors why do they let us suffer? By nature your descendents are your future so you try your best to help them. Now they are flying around and just looking at us blow each other up. This is like the age old question of "if there is a God then why does he let us suffer"?

I just don't uderstand how beings who created us are suppose to nurture us not watch us punch each other in the face.

I guess my point is either these aliens had nothing to do with our creation and are observers or malicous beings who take pleasure in watching us suffer.

I am in total aggreement with you. "If" these aliens exsist, why don't they help us solve some problems?

Have you considered that ETs may not see the point in making overt contact with us until we are more spiritually, intellectually, and technologically evolved?

I think man-kind needs to get its sh!t straight before we can expect a full-on contact. Think about it - why don't we send ambassadors to certain present-day uncivilized tribes to intervene and stop them from cannibalizing each other? Because they need to evolve and figure their destiny/morals out on their own. It's their choice. Until then, they serve no scientific or economic contribution to more advanced cultures and societies, and therefore we express very little interest in their affairs (besides curiosity, perhaps). It may be the same deal with ET cultures.

They see masses of brainwashed, passive, ignorant people being manipulated by a few ill-intentioned "elites." Staged wars, environmental mishaps, etc... That's not to say they only see evil within humanity - they probably recognize the potential for humanity to transcend its current state, but until that happens, we're just a bunch of apes with nukes, boom-sticks, rolling around concrete networks in motorized chunks of metal who spend evenings staring at a talking box.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by eammon

This is a much easier-to-answer question than the same question about a benevolent omnipotent god.

See, any Alien Ancestors we have are going to be fallible, like us. So they'll make mistakes here and there. That accounts for one or two instances of suffering.

They're not omnipotent. That gives them a few more.

And maybe they believe that this fighting and struggling is best for our ultimate development as a species. In the past, the greatest technological leaps have been made during times of war. The Cold War sparked us to learn how to leave the planet, and we would've gotten farther with that had the Cold War not ended. Maybe it's ultimately better for us to work out these problems on our own, rather than have Mommy Race come and fix every booboo and leave us complacent and useless.

And maybe they're gone altogether; they left us here to carry on their legacy, because they couldn't keep going.

How about breaking it down more.. Some times the Parent has to take a step back and let the child fail in order to learn the lesson at hand. I remeber fighting with my siblings growing up, and mom and dad would always intervene. But as we got older, the view was you should have already learned this lesson, and so the intervention decreased, then stopped. We learned that we could beat the crap out of each other, but it didnt accomplish anything.

Its possible our "alien parents" are at the same stage in the game.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Indeed. Your sig reminds me of the week long conversations I had on similar topics with JKrog. This is eerily reminiscent.

If you want a totally logical view of it, there's one path I know that fits in to the argument of both sides. That is that a craft crashed on Mars 3-4 billion years ago and tried to survive. Perhaps their goal was Earth. Perhaps Their goal was mars, as Mars was more like Earth than Earth was at that time. The point is simple. They landed on a world and made a civilization. Either through their actions or another, the planet died with them on it.

Likely a crash. As they would not have stayed with working technology. Or maybe they were Amish-like people, seeking a new place to live their lives.

In any case, there's not enough time for life to have really significantly evolved on that planet. So it had to be colonized, not home grown.

Earth at this time was a methane hell hole, with life just starting. Mars was barely settled. Quite literally a garden of eden... without the garden.

So a crashing ship would chose Mars.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
well duh, I already knew that. The Anunnaki created us to be slaves on both Mars and Earth to look for gold.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicolee123nd
reply to post by Freedom is Key

Actually, we still do make contact with ETs. Well, not "we" as in everyday people, I mean the government. Thats why we have Area 51 and all these other secret government places. In these places, the government can meat up with the ETs. Why everyday people arent alowed to speek with them; we may never know . . .

There's absolutely no proof of that, that's just a fact you'd like to be true. You need to do a more in-depth research

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Being able to travel through space means resources do not matter. Not to mention a machine can do it faster and better.

Slaves have no place for a space fearing species other than for religious radicals or genetic imperialists.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wow, great work. I will passing this info along to several friends who think I'm crazy.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Arken

Very lizardesque looking 'queen' eh?

The pyramid looks unusual too, although i'd love a clearer image of the area.

This is the original image

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
This coming directly from Mars

Excuse me as I'm frikkin' dumb to the bone having lesser grey cells than a rusted doorknob.

Can you therefore throw some light on what in Christ's name you are trying to show in that image? When you post a pic here, you would do us a favor if you can describe what you're seeing along with your comments. All I can see is a little rocky outcrop airbrushed with a crappy yellow color!

And what’s the point of blowing up the darn thing to such horrendous proportions? Do you think you can ferret out more detail doing this? Ah! Size does count, eh?

Oh wait.....It does look like a gigantic mile wide Martian tortoise about to slip into a crater!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by Arken
This coming directly from Mars

Excuse me as I'm frikkin' dumb to the bone having lesser grey cells than a rusted doorknob.

Can you therefore throw some light on what in Christ's name you are trying to show in that image? When you post a pic here, you would do us a favor if you can describe what you're seeing along with your comments. All I can see is a little rocky outcrop airbrushed with a crappy yellow color!

And what’s the point of blowing up the darn thing to such horrendous proportions? Do you think you can ferret out more detail doing this? Ah! Size does count, eh?

Oh wait.....It does look like a gigantic mile wide Martian tortoise about to slip into a crater!

You are right Orion, sorry.
This is the size and coordinates of two anomalies in the same are in Iberus Vallis on MARS. A Pyramid and a statue like an Alien Queen

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Could you outline where you think these things are? I only see rocks.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Why would an alien need to look human?

I said it before. it is human nature to see human faces in things, even slightly human faces.

True aliens would not look human, let alone have a face.

So look for buildings, not faces. Faces are less likely.

Personally, I saw homer Simpson in the face of mars. Not really a man's face. I see a face. But I don't see it as made.

It can be a complex though. Because it's odd all together. It was once an island, it was once at the coast of the Oceania Borealis. So it's an ideal location for a civilization. But it would be quite chilly and cold in the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join