It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Yes, Aliens , are our relatives! Our direct descendantsAlien DNA and Pyramids....from MARS!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by AGGOZZUR

One thing I do know though... If Jesus comes back, he will be in a spaceship laser gunning all the none believers with his God-Cannon and sucking all the Christians up and telling them how sinful they have been for following the word of man.

Then he will laser-gun all the christians for their stupidity in following the bible in all it's fallacy.

One thing I do know though... If Jesus comes back, he will be in a spaceship laser gunning all the none believers with his God-Cannon and sucking all the Christians up and telling them how sinful they have been for following the word of man.

Why not he just wait till those souls that are worthy to be freed by his genemy then have them guided back home safely by his assistance no ships included....

Then he will laser-gun all the christians for their stupidity in following the bible in all it's fallacy.

Or mabey he will show them all LOVE who attempted to follow ANY religion IN A POSITIVE WAY, knowing how it has been tampered with down here and being thankfull they atleast tried.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mutualfeelings

What's the name of this tablet in Syria? Where can I find it? I'd be honestly interested in taking a look at it.

One problem I've always had with these "drawings that look like a man in a spacesuit" thing is that why would ancient aliens who are supposed to be far more advanced than us be wearing spacesuits that look like something from the 1960s?

Edit: Spacesuits have been getting thinner and lighter over the past 30+ years. Therefore, an advanced alien civilization, even three thousand of our years ago, would have had a suit which looks nothing like what we currently have - perhaps no suit at all.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by dovdov]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Very lizardesque looking 'queen' eh?

The pyramid looks unusual too, although i'd love a clearer image of the area.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

But only the sperm cells actually carry that genetic data. And they live and die a lot. And are recycled. These haploids are constantly being destroyed and remade. And not from the brain.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/291d8db62ec2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
LOL, all the star babies seem to be ready to find out whats hidden behind that great big cover preventing the revealing of it all. That exterior OF THIS TINY UNIVERSE

?Can the true collective conciousness consist of all beings within this tiny universe
?Is it normal for a babies to want to know how they were made.
?Are any ETs ready for the revealing of this tiny universe trully. I think Some are

?Will a revealing cause all within this universe to understand their reason for existance clearly
?Will this revealing or uncovering of the unknown make all within this tiny universe become humble

ME CANTS WAIT TO SEE THE AMAZMENT ONCE ALL IS KNOWN

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

8/10 Meters both.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Sphinx is OBVIOUSLY a face. It is an actual construction that sits above the ground intended to represent the face of a human.

The so-called "Face" on Mars is B.S. in my opinion. It was not a construction like the Sphinx, it's simply a natural mountanous formation that human beings "think" looks like a face when seen from above.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolee123nd

This "great mystery" of how we evolved I think you have nailed it

Deserving of its own thread even if its been discussed before.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Along with the theory, the Mars face would be older and eroded. Doesn't change the fact that the two sites match. Did you know you can actually see the pupil in the left eye of the face on mars in one picture I've examined?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Look at a photograph of any desert/mountain/rocky terrain long enough and you'll start to see "faces", "structures" and a host of other seemingly-artificial objects. You'll probably find Where's Waldo too...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime

Along with the theory, the Mars face would be older and eroded. Doesn't change the fact that the two sites match. Did you know you can actually see the pupil in the left eye of the face on mars in one picture I've examined?

The 2 sites might match, but the so-called "face" on Mars is NOTHING like the "face" on the Sphinx. The Sphinx is an actual man-made construction that sits up above ground.

The "face" on Mars is simply a hill or mountain that people think looks like a face.

If they are supposed to be so similar then why isn't the Sphinx simply a flat mountain type structure that looks like a face from above?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom1701

Originally posted by eammon
wow can't believe I registered to reply to this.

ok if the aliens are our ancestors why do they let us suffer? By nature your descendents are your future so you try your best to help them. Now they are flying around and just looking at us blow each other up. This is like the age old question of "if there is a God then why does he let us suffer"?

I just don't uderstand how beings who created us are suppose to nurture us not watch us punch each other in the face.

I guess my point is either these aliens had nothing to do with our creation and are observers or malicous beings who take pleasure in watching us suffer.

I am in total aggreement with you. "If" these aliens exsist, why don't they help us solve some problems?

"Helping" another culture/society/civilization is dangerous business as has been shown countless times.

Teaching is the preferred method. Consider that the ETs say to our leaders (those in Washington and around the world):

"Here is what you need to do: You, the US is the strongest power and best government in the world (at this time). We want you to be the police force for the world (and us). Your world is going critical in several ways: wars, population explosions, nukes, water shortages, energy/polution problems and climate changes. Here is a list of corrective methods what we want you to implement, and fast!"

Thus, my friends, the NWO is amongst us.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Look at a photograph of any desert/mountain/rocky terrain long enough and you'll start to see "faces", "structures" and a host of other seemingly-artificial objects. You'll probably find Where's Waldo too...

Yup, this is pretty much my point regarding the face on Mars.

The Sphinx undeniably has a "face" on it, that no one can argue.

But the "face" on Mars? C'mon now, you have to admit it is reaching.

Same thing with clouds. You could go outside right now and see a face in the clouds, doesn't mean actual intelligent entities created it for that purpose.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mazeofSiriusC

I believe we must have something of ET in our DNA. It is amazing to our own scientists when they ''create" something. Well when beings from elsewhere create something, I am sure they are pleased...Until they see the state of our world today. I wonder if ourdreator is catching hell this time around.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Dont throw it out just because the Spinx is a different type of construction that the face on mars which by the way has another difference. Its left side is feline and right side is humanoid.

The face on mars sits on a base with cut vertical sides and very tall I might add. I'm just saying Ive studied many nasa images of the face and I truly believe not to be natural. Just my opinion, and your entitled to yours.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The lack of high quality modern images is amazing
Where are the modern HQ images?

This is the Cydonia region of mars

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Yep, i thought the same thing about the sperm.

It would be more likely passed on mainly through the female line, mother to fetus at conception, and throughout gestation, with key elements 'deposited' by the male during conception.

Hey, it's a hypothesis!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow, imagine my surprise. I log onto the 'net, click my favorite bookmark and then this thread. I spend the next couple of minutes making sure I wasn't accidently on GLP or some other whacko site.

Come on guys, this thread is ridiculous. Do I SERIOUSLY need to sit here and type out common sense rebuttals to the major points here?

I see some have tried, but they get lost in the delusions of the believers.

Stuff like this is why we all look like fools to the average Joe. Without the ability to make people that support RIDICULOUS stuff like this, well...we deserve the reputation we get when this subject is brough up.

The government thanks the folks supporting this thread, without you they would never be able to maintain a cover up of this magnitude. There is no way they could convince the public this is a complete joke without the ignorance displayed in this thread. Your checks are in the mail. I know, I know, you’re not a disinfo agent. You are, you just don't know it, because you’re doing it for free.

Yet another example of why this subject has two black eyes, lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join