It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Yes, Aliens , are our relatives! Our direct descendantsAlien DNA and Pyramids....from MARS!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i always thought mars was hit by a big meteor or asteroid and we came to earth to continue living

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i just want to add that Mars did have humans and they where transferred to this planet thats why it looks like Mars was abandoned.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mazeofSiriusC

Absolutely! It is hard to even have any of these theories heard with any credibility anymore because of the "hollywood movie" syndrome. Oh you saw that in a movie.(Mission to mars, 2012, stargate...etc).
It is obvious that we have a lost history, and our ancestors scream to us from the dark halls of time that beings from the sky brought us here.
"well thats just cuz they made up stories to explain what they didnt know"
Really? The same stories of floods and sky people from every corner of the earth? What about the similarities in architecture from the earth to mars?
"well the pyramid represents a ray of light from the sun, or a stairway to heaven"
Really? Everybody on earth could have made giant balls that represent the sun, but if there were giant balls all over the world you wouldnt even second geuss that there was a connection. Dont you see how the years of disinformation sway us away from the obvious?
Mars IS a destroyed civilization weilding planet. I cannot say for certain that we ARE from there, but I can look at its proximity to the earth and its similarities in architecture and see the obvious connection. I cannot say that beings from space brought us here, but I can give my elders a little bit of respect and listen to what they have been shouting from the grave. I dont know that ther will be a shift in 2012, but some of the worlds most ingeneous and well educated astronomers said the change WILL occur.
It is common knowledge that the bible has been rewritten by man many, many times. Yet we can see through the veil of human interference the connection to stories more ancient than it. These stories come from Nasca, from egypt, from sumeria, from china. They come from the aborigineese of australia to the Dogons of Africa. They come from the Aztecs and Mayans to the nomadic hunters of North America. There stories are the closest untainted truth we have of our past. The bible and religion may have an underlying purpose to dissuade us from understanding what or whom we are. We are told to not question and obey the word! The word of whom? Man? A corrupt Vatican? Ladies and gentleman our history is much more Robust than any of us know. We have been lied to. I geuss the most important question now is why? Protection, or enslavement? And look to mans history for the answer to that!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Anything that comes from Erik von Dunny-Can has to be Bunkum.
He's a Fraudster, his claims are as scientific as Ron Hubbards scientolgy.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If only Sitchin knew how to translate Sumerian...

If only the tablets he claims to exist actually did exist...

If only the tablets which do exist contradict him...

If only human ingenuity could be proven an impossibility...

then I would be a believer.

But as it is there are no tablets that talk about the Annunaki looking for gold and then creating humans out of the apes. Not one. Not a single one. As a result it means Mr. Sitchin created all of these stories out of his mind. He has a wonderful imagination, and is a good fiction writer having developed intriguing story lines. But it's all of it fiction.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

You're not your

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AGGOZZUR

Lamest... Post... Ever!

Have you got anything else to add grammar whore?

I think as long as we live we will have questions about how we came to be.

I came up with the ancient astronaut theory all by myself when I was 14 years old... 15 years ago. I was tripping on acid with a good friend of mine and I said ''I reckon god was an alien''!

My mate said ''yeah man, me too''!

We discussed for about 6 hours after that and it always made the most sense. Maybe we will never know.

One thing I do know though... If Jesus comes back, he will be in a spaceship laser gunning all the none believers with his God-Cannon and sucking all the Christians up and telling them how sinful they have been for following the word of man.

Then he will laser-gun all the christians for their stupidity in following the bible in all it's fallacy.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This coming directly from Mars

Pyramid

Queen

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Okay you have a legitimate thought here, but I want to see more evidence on this whole straight line thing. Easter Island, Mars - whatever. Support the other claim you made.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

And exactly how is this possible when we see our own evolution right here?

Not discrediting aliens on Mars. But we have seen only ourselves because we are evolved to see ourselves. We see a man in the moon and in the old days,we saw a man in NH mountain.

Has the thought ever crossed your mind, that Mars is filled with sculptures of its former inhabitants. But because they do NOT look like man, you do not see them?

Why does it always have to look human? Biologically, that makes no sense on a planet like Mars. Even terraofrmed, the human form is not compatible with Mars. We cannot walk on Mars. We cannot act human on Mars. Sex itself is compromised on mars, because you need gravity to procreate.

So. Maybe you found a pyramid. This is valid. But to see human faces is indifferent to looking at the clouds and seeing human faces.

It is human, to see faces in things. Its what our mind does. We are evolved to see patterns.

So. If the more realistic was true, and they did not look like us, we might be looking at their sculptures everywhere in front of our faces and not seeing it.

And I really don't like how you painted it like you have to look human to be equal to human.

That's a bit racist and elitist.

In the end, you have no proof that Martians would look like us. And considering humans can't even procreate very well on low G, you're really at odds to science.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken, Arken, Arken!!!

I must say, you have either worse eye sight than I do or one heck of an imagination!!

What is the size of these "buidings"? What is the reference to correctly size them? Did a BIG dog pee on them?

Thanks and 73's,
Tom

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes sounds pretty far fetched,wonder where they got Martian DNA to make a comparison,and as far as junk DNA,is there such a thing?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

With regards to DNA scientists still do not know what the so called "junk DNA" is.

As much as 95% of our DNA is considered this 'junk dna'.

95%!

I too think their hypothesis is total junk.

My own hypothesis is one of the 95% being a kind of biological memory interface, a hereditary memory...all of our ancestral memories are stored inside our dna, which if we could access it would tell us all we needed to know about our personal lineages, and true history.

How do we access it?

Through various methods, the most direct and effective of which is with the aid of certain plants and chemicals...most notably the ones used regularly by shamans around the world, in what we in the West consider to be 'primitive tribal peoples'.

We can also communicate with this memory and experience bio-store, through meditation, specifically when dreaming.

This is why we have a world governed by those that are terrified about the general population using hallucinogens, and other substances that allow us direct communication (in the real sense) between our conscious minds and this memory from our ancestral line.

THEY DON'T WANT US TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

If we knew the historical truth of our DNA and it's genetic memory of past events, past knowledge, and so on, we would literally know too much for them to control us through superstition (read that as religion) and fear.

But the truth is every single ancestor you have ever had have deposited memory and memories of experiences and events, happenings and even hopes and fears, to make you who you are now.

This works the same way as other species on our world.

Inherited memory through 'junk DNA', is how animals posses the baffling ability to 'know' things about their environment, and life processes that are simply impossible for them to be taught by any other members of their species. The proof of this is everywhere in the animal kingdom. They did not 'learn' these actions from their parents, or siblings, so how do they know they are supposed to perform a certain way, or do certain things to complete their life cycles? Genetic memory stored in DNA, that's how. They know from previous generations that came before them, all the way down their own particular lineages.

There is no junk DNA...there are terabytes and terabytes worth of genetic memory engrams, from those that came before us.

We just need to know how to efficiently access this memory, and process the memories from it's store 'format', to the conscious format.

Hallucinogens will do this, after practice, but they are (obviously) illegal.

ETA: This also very strongly points to the origins of the phenomena we call 'reincarnation', which if my hypothesis is correct, IS ACTUAL memories of past lives...just NOT our own!
What people are doing, is under either hypnosis (a trance like meditation), through drugs, through other forms of meditation, they are accessing their biological memory store by chance, and are actually interacting with the memories of their ancestors!

It seems like a real memory to them...because that's exactly what it is..only, it's not their own personal memory, but from someone else, who passed those memories down to their DNA store when they were conceived.

[edit on 28/6/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

unfortunately that would be a bit far fetched. I hope genetic memory is real because, frankly, its freaking epic. But the truth is that we have less chromosomes than apes even. if we did record our past, we would have some dozens of times more larger chromosomes and genes.

After all, the bloody lung fish has more chromosomes than us, Surely the entire history of mankind accounts to more than the genetic memories of the common lung fish!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The thing that really got me as far as the ancient alien theory, was looking into the book of Enoch, who was moses' great grandfather. Who was apparently the 7th from Adam( the first man ever created). He was mentioned twice in the bible, but really this book is incredible. It talks about how 'god' took him into heaven for over 300 years, and taught him about how the earth works, and in writing, math, ect...

Also the big thing is inbreeding amongst the 'angles', and us.

The Book of Enoch chapter 7 Vrs 1-3
6 1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto
2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted
after them, and said to one another: ’Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men
3 and beget us children.’

Book of Enoch

Doesn't make since on a religious stand point.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by incthemedia
i just want to add that Mars did have humans and they where transferred to this planet thats why it looks like Mars was abandoned.

You state that as though it's fact. Where's the proof? Do you have anything to back up that statement? I really think it's far fetched.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

It's not about the number of chromosomes.

We consider ourselves fairly intelligent don't we?
We think of ourselves as the dominant, most intelligent life-form to walk our planet, but in terms of cells in the human brain, there are estimates that put a figure of up to 100 billion neurons or brain cells (nerve cells).

And about 10 billion pyramidal cells.

As a ration of brain size to body size, we are not at the top.

A hummingbird has a ratio of about 1/25, and we humans have a ration of about 1/49. Even the humble mouse has a ratio of 1/40.

Apart from our brains, we humans have been estimated (obviously, as you couldn't count them!) to have anywhere from 50 - 100 trillion cells in our entire bodies. And each of those 50 - 100 trillion (or 50,000 - 100,000 billion) cells contains the DNA molecule.

So, in other words..we have approximately between 1000 and 2000 times more cells containing potential 'genetic memory', as we do in our brains containing 'actual conscious' memory.

Or you could look at it another way, and say we have the potential storage space in our DNA to contain the total lifetime memory of up to 2000 direct ancestors!
(if we say that each body cell has the equivalent memory capacity as a brain cell)

And yes, i agree with you..if this could be proven (which i doubt) it would be staggering.

And it's not about the total history of mankind either Gorman, it's only our own, personal lineage (our direct line of ancestors, that passed on their DNA down the line to us as individuals)

[edit on 28/6/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ammilam
The thing that really got me as far as the ancient alien theory, was looking into the book of Enoch, who was moses' great grandfather. Who was apparently the 7th from Adam( the first man ever created). He was mentioned twice in the bible, but really this book is incredible. It talks about how 'god' took him into heaven for over 300 years, and taught him about how the earth works, and in writing, math, ect...

Also the big thing is inbreeding amongst the 'angles', and us.

The Book of Enoch chapter 7 Vrs 1-3
6 1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto
2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted
after them, and said to one another: ’Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men
3 and beget us children.’

Book of Enoch

Doesn't make since on a religious stand point.

The book of Enoch is a fascinating read. I'd like to recommend the following site that talks about other ancient texts.

earth-history.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

i believe this theory:
we must have inhabited pluto 1st n then neptune n then uranus n so forth.
it is worthwhile mentioning that there is a tablet in syria which shows a man in a spacesuit in the 9th planet (only in 1960s did scientists/historians envision in could be a spacesuit)

saturn rings may can be due to nuclear fallout ......n yeah since we do age in space, hence we may have migrated from one planet to other at different times easily in search of a new world.
reminds me of superman.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolee123nd

Sorry, your idea is ok, but I can't accept that aliens that can travel great distances in space, even if they were from mars, would have sex with Neanthertall humanoids. It's like people having sex with animals, just wrong.

Maybe some genetic manipulation etc., but the way you posted it just sounded like sex.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join