It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomb of the Pharohs Manicurists, well worth veiwing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a poster was looking for information on the Anu of pre dynastic Egypt
so I was trying to help him out ,Didn't find the Anu,but I found this amazing site with all kinds of unusual arcane of the wall Egyptology

and the Tomb of the Manicurists

honestly I was very moved by this tomb, it gave me a perspective on the sentiments and feeling of the people of Egypt I would never have considered had I not seen this

anyway the site is just fascinating enjoy

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is really interesting. Shows how ancient country's like Greece, Rome and Egypt we're more human then a majority of countries around the world.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

exactly what I learned from it Romantic_ Rebel !

the love and respect and genuine tenderness that went into this is far removed from the lavish over the top displays of wealth in the royal burials

it really brings the everyday loving interactions of real people with real lives home for me

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Does anyone find it ironic that the gays even those days were stylists?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

bwahahahaha! Phlegm ! I did! I thought wow the more things change the they stay the same!!!

still I got the feeling that they were beloved by their community,and you gotta admit this is some find!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I know it's off-topic but you mentioned it. Anu is Sumerian in origin, try using ancient Sumerian searches not Egyptian. I'm sure you'll find more than you need.

Here's a google search 'sumer+anu' : www.fastbrowsersearch.com...[911E31D7-D3B2-9A85-1180-4D019C842AF3]

Here's the Anu wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 27/6/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

top topics

join