It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something DEFINITELY going on in the CNN live...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There is something DEFINITELY going on in the CNN live...

Gulf Spill Live Feed
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.cnn.com

edit - From what I can see, there seems to be lots of bubbles escaping all around it as well.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by jolly]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've been keeping up with CNN's live feed all day, I left for a little bit and now the feed looks completely different. I am not educated enough in this matter but this is definitely not what I was looking at 15 minutes ago. From what I can see, this is huge! It looks like the oil is gushing out all around the well head. You have to take a look for yourself. There is just so much energy in this thing.

Jolly

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
wow that looks really crazy not just oil eh! crazy!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I don't know if this is an entirely different view than I've seen before but it's definitely the most activity I've seen yet. I'm also looking at the CNN live feed. It looks like a huge increase of something.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
there is a thread in this forum devoted to clocking what's going on wit the live feeds, I'm not sure this warrants an entire new thread mods ?

[edit on 27/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
They've moved the camera down to where the air seems to be escaping.

Not sure how long it will last though.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I apologize for posting another thread about this.

I did notice the camera pan downwards revealing more of the well head. But this footage still looks radically different than what I had been seeing prior to when I posted this thread.

Thats fine if the thread needs to be closed. But if someone can explain to me why no one seems to give two #'s (I live in FL!!!) when this situation seems to be getting worse and worse, while we keep hearing that it's getting fixed its getting fixed. sigh...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Don't apologise for making a new thread. If something appears to be breaking news i'd rather have a whole new thread so i can spot it. Otherwise it gets lost in the shuffle.
As for the oil. I'm not sure what the view is of but it's something i've definitely not seen before.
Thanks for the post.
Jim

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

is the link for the mod created thread:

Deepwater Disaster » The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread.

i think keeping all the well watchers in the same place would help us flesh out a better picture of whats going on down there for those of us without access to live feeds

respectfully,

~meathead

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't see why you need CNN what's wrong with BP feeds? Does cnn have a mini ROV now???? also those bubbles are coming from under the tophat device not around the base of the well imho.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
wow! looks like some thing crasht?
www.sanaracreations.fi...
and the speed of the oild looks a lot faster?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The BP feeds are WMV streams, and i have a Mac. Mac and WMV... ehhhhh...

Thanks for the replies guys. Let the thread die if it needs to. Just please folks, if you have family and friends that live in the south, no one is paying attention to this catastrophe. you have to keep your third eye open. If there is an emergency it is up to us to sound the alarms. Because as how I have seen, the general population does not realize how big a deal this is. If they truly understood the scope of this disaster relative to other major events, people would have been going nuts weeks ago. People have honestly become desensitized to this due to the volume of disastrous events lately. I don't know what or who to feel sorry for anymore. The situation, the planet... the sheep?

It seriously looks like its exploding, exploding again, and then exploding some more. That live feed is horrific...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by jolly]

top topics

join