It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Mail Online Explain Away Chamtrails , Disinfo ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Are the TPTB using the Daily Mail to lead the fightback against Chemtrail theorist ?
The Mail , Owned by the family of the Viscount of Rothermere has today published this article which it seems is intended to explain away the unnatural cloud formations appearing in our skies on a regular basis these days .
No doubt the Anti chemtrailers will jump up and down and say this is just a vindication of what they have been saying , but on the other hand it could also be more dis-info to muddy the waters .

If you are jetting off for an exotic holiday this summer, spare a thought for those you leave behind. Because it seems that sun-seekers are responsible for leaving the rest of us languishing under grey skies – thanks to the emissions from aircraft engines. These vapour trails create clouds which, experts claim, can block out sunlight for millions. This is the reason that our skies appeared unusually blue when the Icelandic volcano Eyjafjallajokull was erupting, and all flights over Britain were banned. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26acacefa864.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is an interesting and telling quote I found from Lord Northcliffe, founder of the Daily Mail and Viscount Rothermere's brother.

'God made people read so that I could fill their brains with facts, facts, facts - and later tell them whom to love, whom to hate, and what to think

Is there any reason to believe that that ethos has changed at the Daily Mail ?, I think maybe not

[edit on 27-6-2010 by gortex]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
100% love to see the comments on the article. I think u can call it 1-0 to the chemtrail believers.

There trying to normalise it by throwing images into everything, Derren brown style.

It states "The comments below have not been moderated." I posted 2 comments at 10 this morning. Still cannot find my post this evening.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by slylee]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Also today they have disabled and removed the comments section. If you read it last night or yesterday im sure you no why.

Lee

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by slylee

Hi Lee , just checked and the comments are back on , It's good to see so many free thinking Daily Mail readers here in the UK

Maybe one day some of the ATS debunkers will realize that all is not as it seems above our heads .

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If the Daily Mail say something, chances are it's like reformed pork, bloated up with 90% nasty crap and 10% truth (meat) lol.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am not a chemtrail believer however if you read the daily mail what do you expect.....

new topics

top topics

join