It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico's Cartels are so well armed ...How?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
machine guns, armored vehicles, grenades, rocket launchers, automatic weapons of all kinds... where the hell are they getting all this? certaintly not the black market in texas.. absolutely not. perhaps small arms sure, i dont think anyone doubts it but where are they getting the bullet-proof vests, the grenades and rocket launchers, the armored vehicles...

dare i say CIA? maybe they get support from another country? the cartels have penetrated every facet of mexican life. political, military, judicial.... this is indeed a battle for the survival of the mexican state. like afghanistan and burma, they are narco states.. whose insurgent groups control the countries massive drug supplies.

Does anyone care to put forward their own theories as to how these cartels are so well armed and why? whose funding them? are they being controlled for a means to an end by some unknown hand? (CIA) headless bodies, mass graves, assassinations, bombings, massacres, gun battles... this war has it all..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I know they buy the weapons from various criminal organizations around the world. Many weapons come from Africa and Asia. Even European gangs sell weapons to them. But their gang members are so weak beyond belief. In a beheading video. They had a police officer tied to a chair, slowly they used very weak knifes to cut his head off. What struck me how long it took for them to finish the job. More the 12 minutes. The officer was even alive with most of his head almost off. I'm shock Mexican troops even struggle against them.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It might be related to what's being discussed here?

Someone has a vested interest and an agenda. Some might argue government, but anymore aren't the government and the corporations all one thing? I call it the corporment. Rhey're very fond of interventionism, by any means, and do it in South American and Africa and the Middle East, to name a few places. Just a thought.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It could be a newer Iran-Contra affair. Where America would sell weapons to one country to fund another countries war.

CIA giving dangerous people weapons is nothing new.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Guns are cheap in south America, they are dumped there and mostly sent to the communists in the jungles. Before they were smuggling drugs they were communist rebels that converted to drugs in order to continue existence. From what I have seen they are surplus arms from previous wars and obsolete equipment (M16A1 from vietnam).

Did see a large influx of Israel equipment such as Uzis and Gallil machine guns, but those are mostly going to the army. Basically the whole system in corrupted with the drug trade. Not a single country down there doesn't benefit from the money put through the economy. Belize for instances when a drug shipment goes bad the locals sell the drugs back to the drug lord at a significant profit. Mostly the locals buy new cars that are heavily taxed by the government.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There are many ways to attain weapons in the black market if you have the right connections and money.

1) Corrupt governments.
2) Other gangs
3) Weapons makers
4) Defeating law officials and taking their weapons cache
5) Army defector's

Those are some that I am aware of, and there is a HUGE weapons market out there. Remember, most of the weapons in armies gets upgraded and the outdated ones gets sold. OR if the price is lucrative the new ones sold and the old kept.

Money talks.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

ever think maybe they wanted him to die slowly with dull knives? think cruel... its not that they are weak at all..

also
blog.thegooddrugsguide.com...

7 narco states in thew orld where drug lords are the law of the land..

[edit on 27-6-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Because they got loads of Wonga!!

Second line coming soon...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Well I'm no expert at killing people, It just looked like they were struggling to kill him in that nature.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

its a cruel war... theyre lining people up in drug rehab centers and masacring people, theyre finding mass graves, headless bodies.. its not just a drug war down there.. something else goin on...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

that's terrible. How could we stop the Drug war though. America and the rest of the world has turned a blind eye. Mexico already has a terrible economy and it's just getting worse as we speak.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
April 02, 2009 — Fox gives further evidence from another source that as little as 17% of the guns seized at Mexican gun crimes are actually derived from the USA. An ex-border patrol expert talks about auto- versus semi-auto versions of the AR-15. The Government (in particular Eric Holder, Hilary Clinton and the BATFE) has tried countless times to mislead the citizens and Congress - RedmoonMWC

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you, his Excellency Felipe Calderon Hinojosa, the President of Mexico," said Nancy Pelosi.
www1.voanews.com...

Mexico's president said his government is making an all out effort to go after criminals and drug gangs responsible for the bloodshed. He said America must do its part by re-imposing a ban on the sale of military-style semi-automatic weapons.

Mr. Calderon said these assault weapons are fueling the violence.

"We have seized 75,000 guns and assault weapons in Mexico in the last three years," he said. "On more than 80 percent of those we have been able to trace, [they] came from the United States."

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
As forward as i am able to be, there is simply no issue regarding Mexico and its donkey mules. Obviously we may be slow at counter insurgency but if and when the time frame is implemented then i guess Mexico and its elected or should i say, its democratic leaders and its citizens are able to perhaps informed of the New World Order, it would far too late for a cerebral reaction.

To quote

"Don't you just love it when a plan comes together"

link   

If you look at the fourth picture. The one with all the cash. You can see some Euros. Which shows they even sell to other gangs and cartels in the East. Money is power.

link   
The small arms cache seems to me to be easily obtained through the black market.

Armored vehicles have to be imported, no? However these vehicles are being made available in my mind, points to the government being behind the allocation and distribution of said vehicles. Be it the Mexican/South American governments/cartels are in cahoots with the CIA.

The shadow/Central government figure-head is already established, and it is real. If this so-called Central Intelligence Agency is purely American, why does it reach into foreign governments, and wreak havoc?

All governments are puppets under the working hands of the Central Intelligence Agency. Why is it not called the "American Intelligence Agency?"

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Haven't you ever seen "Lord of War” with Nicolas Cage? Just as there is an economic industry of drug trafficking there is a huge industry of arms dealers that get their weapons from corrupt failing governments, mafias, or double dealing weapons manufacturers. An example would be when the USSR collapsed and the Generals started selling AK-47s and tanks, which in turn flooded the streets of the surrounding countries. Why do you think the Middle East and Africa have so many AKs? It’s not only because they never jam and work in any condition, it is because there were millions of them sitting there unused in Soviet warehouses.

I doubt the U.S. Government supplies the cartels directly, but we do sell weapons to South American Governments. All of those weapons don’t always reach the police and soldiers they were attended to reach. As we know a lot of the 3rd World country's governments are in the pockets of the mega-cartels. So, once a S. American Government receives a new shipment of weapons from U.S. manufacturers, the cartels just waltz in to hand pick their new weapons.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There is no mystery about how they got the arms...
Drug cartels are loaded with cash...
Just like drug dealers there are arms dealers, Like Adnan Khashoggi

Well, perhaps not exactly like Adnan Khashoggi..

Nov 2, 2005 ... A list of famous Scientologists, ie, celebrity members of the Church of ... wife of wealthy and famous Saudi arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi ...

Here is how the world works son
If you have the cash, and you want something, even a 12 year old virginal girl delivered by her mother to a gatehouse guarded condominium in Costa Rica just after breakfast... No problemo, her mother will bring her crying..and scold her if she does not obey.

PS: Costa Rica is a CIA retirement country.

(Note to the old scumbag in the compound, I saw you standing in your doorway as the girl's mother was waving her finger at her 12 year old daughter who stood crying next to the wall at the corner. I was the old hippy walking down the hill that morning from the hotel at the top of that hill. I know the word obedézcame)

[edit on 27-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I too think a lot of the really heavier weapons like light and heavy machineguns are bought from the corrupt army officers and soldiers.
The rest could come from any of the sources above mentioned and the bulk of them could be AKs.....
North Vietnam had a pile of american weapons for sale after the war...they likely up in south america for sure....
The cartels are beyond mega rich.....anything vitually anything they want, short of a nuke, and maybe even then...hmmmm
it probably could be done...they do have the cash....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So i guess he UAV's that have been deployed across the border will be considered some twisted notion of military FED project. ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join