It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mining in Arkansas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is there any mining in Arkansaw?
Mining incident involving an explosion,something to do with gas.
Time frame within 3 weeks,could be three days.
I live in oz,so not sure about that area.Dont know why i was given this.
It may get close to home for some here (ats).

MOD EDIT: to correct spelling in thread title ( "Arkansaw to Arkansas")

[edit on 6/28/2010 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You mean Arkansas?

Or is there a place named "Arkansaw" I have never heard of?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
You mean Arkansas?

Or is there a place named "Arkansaw" I have never heard of?

Not sure iam from Australia. Are they the same?will google it.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Howdy IB! Found this on the subject
arkansasnews.com...

Paris police and the Arkansas State Police are investigating the cause of a Tuesday, June 8 explosion and fire in Paris that sent four people to Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock where, as of Monday, they remain in critical condition, according to a hospital spokesman.
O'Brien also said Source Gas employees have examined gas lines at the scene.

The cause of the explosion and fire remains undetermined.

All that's left: Blackened wooden beams and other scarred and scattered items are all that's left of a home on North Morgan Street. The home was consumed by an explosion and fire around 4:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 8. Four people are in critical condition in Arkansas Children's Hospital as the result of the fire. The cause of the explosion and fire are still unknown and the incident is being investigated by the Arkansas State Police and the Paris Police Department

No definitive answers yet....interesting
Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thats how it's pronounced, wouldn't believe how frequent that spelling is.

I'm in Arkansas, theres quite a bit of mining here mainly natural gas.

Last week there was a gas leak at a Kohler plant in a neighboring city. Didn't know about any deaths although there was an evacuation of the surrounding area.

No explosion or fire really, the leaking gas was burnt off.

I guess you've been told of some kind of mining relating accident to happen in the future?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yep,apparently the same place????Be good to hear from someone round there!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Howdy IB! Found this on the subject
arkansasnews.com...

Paris police and the Arkansas State Police are investigating the cause of a Tuesday, June 8 explosion and fire in Paris that sent four people to Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock where, as of Monday, they remain in critical condition, according to a hospital spokesman.
O'Brien also said Source Gas employees have examined gas lines at the scene.

The cause of the explosion and fire remains undetermined.

All that's left: Blackened wooden beams and other scarred and scattered items are all that's left of a home on North Morgan Street. The home was consumed by an explosion and fire around 4:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 8. Four people are in critical condition in Arkansas Children's Hospital as the result of the fire. The cause of the explosion and fire are still unknown and the incident is being investigated by the Arkansas State Police and the Paris Police Department

No definitive answers yet....interesting
Peace

Unless there has been a death with this incident,its not it.
If there has been a death,then i could be picking up on that,but it really feels like a future event.Thanks very much for posting this.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well don't elaborate or anything.

Noones actually interested in what you might know, who told you, or why.

Move along people. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
Thats how it's pronounced, wouldn't believe how frequent that spelling is.

I'm in Arkansas, theres quite a bit of mining here mainly natural gas.

Last week there was a gas leak at a Kohler plant in a neighboring city. Didn't know about any deaths although there was an evacuation of the surrounding area.

No explosion or fire really, the leaking gas was burnt off.

I guess you've been told of some kind of mining relating accident to happen in the future?

Ok,keep an eye out,i feel its a future event.Thanks heaps.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Shoot some questions to me and i will try answer to best of my knowledge.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Oh, so you have a vision/feeling something is about to happen? My bad, let's hope not eh?

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12

Shoot some questions to me and i will try answer to best of my knowledge.

I kinda thought it was implied in my post.

But

What were you told?

Who told you?

Why did they tell you?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Ok what was i told? Well that depends on weather or not i have interpreted correctly what has been given.
I was told of a mining accident in Arkansaw,it was pronounced to me.I saw a gas explosion. It felt like a future event.
However,if i was picking up on the event posted above,i would be picking up one of the children that has passed,very young and brand new to spirit life,hence the fresh event feel.

Who told me? Iam not sure.

Why tell me? Again unsure, was happy minding my own business! I feel someone here may be effected in some way,tho it may not be direct,a relo,or mate.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So I'm taking it this was a vision or dream of sorts, not an actual person relaying information to you?

Either way, interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
you are from oz? what you got dial up there? never heard of arkansaw tho man. im glad we got ats in imagination land .

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yes Vision if you will.Sometimes its hard to interpret what is given,or why it is given.

3 months before 9/11, i had a vision of the space shuttle nose diving into new york,i didnt know what it meant until it happened.Who would you tell anyway?

In a trance seance at xmas time,the spirit control gave a lot of info on future events, one thing he said,

"Chemicals will be spilled into the sea by mans hand,they will be in the clouds,in the ground and in the water,everything that lives in the sea shall die"

At the time i remember thinking,yea right! How would they kill everything in the sea? Well we know one way now!!! BP.

I few weeks later i had a vision,of a massive (mountain size),lump come up out of the sea,it was BLACK,it is one of two things.

They are gonna try nuke it/ try fix it which will fail,
OR The sea floor will collapse.

Either way this will cause some major sh@t to go down.

My heart sank to my feet when i heard about the gulf,keeping an intense eye on it.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

you know im tired of this prophecy prediction bs. everyone thinks they can predict future and you cant. its such an ego thing its unbelievable. i too thought i could see the future, blow plains up lookin at them. get a chick to get on ya by thinkin it.... you cannot. i cannot. we have guiding lights and besides that, we cant see the future.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

you know im tired of this prophecy prediction bs. everyone thinks they can predict future and you cant. its such an ego thing its unbelievable. i too thought i could see the future, blow plains up lookin at them. get a chick to get on ya by thinkin it.... you cannot. i cannot. we have guiding lights and besides that, we cant see the future.

If you are tired of prophecy's or predictions then why come to the prophecys and predictions forum?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

you're right, i came across it in ats firehouse and didn't like the mispelling, and was ignorant.

good luck

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
No mining disasters that I know of, I live in Arkansas. Let me tell you whats really strange though.

In Northwest Arkansas we have never had a recorded earthquake. EVER! In the last two months we've had four. How crazy is that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join