It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies, what are your opinion on hopeless romantics?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
As the same with many other men in the world I'm a hopeless romantic. Romance is a very big part in my life. I hate to admit I cry during movies and when I'm reading as well. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress. Greta Garbo and Katherine Litwack are both equally beautiful. I want to see what the female BTS members think of men who are romantic. Do you think it's a turn on or is it over done? Maybe you like it a little at a time.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Romance is King....

Long moonlight walks along secluded beaches, moondancing slowly under the stars...the night that has a thousand eyes

Candlelight, romantic dinners for two, sultry jazz playin in the background,
bouquets of a dozen red roses

Aaaaaw, I want some romance !!
:bash:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I see your profile says you're 21, in that case, don't worry, it'll be over soon.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

What would be over soon? I've seen hopeless romantics that were very old. Majority of us hang at cafe houses and chit chat.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

You know it beautifuls! I would love to take you on a date at the beach. I can cook as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I love a romantic man and am very fortunate to be with one now - it sure took along enough, lol. Don't loose a beautiful thing, wait for the right partner to come along that will appreciate what you have to offer. If only more people were romantic the world in general would be more beautiful and peaceful!

May you enjoy a candlelit dinner for two very soon!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm exactly the same as you Romantic Rebel! and if that's who you are then good for you and you won't grow out of it at all! here's to more men like us *raises glass*

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I too am a hopeless romantic! Everyone I know says I live in another time but I truly believe in romance and I honestly think that is why relationships use to last lifetimes..now a days forever means nothing to people and doing something as simple as buying your girl flowers will get a guy teased and picked on!...... My ex was use to be romantic but his friends picked on him for it so he stopped doing the things he did. It was funny because his friends wives and gf's were envious of my bf's acts of romance. They wished their men did half the things mine did...and they weren't anything extravagant just romantic gestures.

As for me, I love men who are romantics and have no problem showing emotion. This is the one thing I love about my bf, he is romantic and sweet and he doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks. He isn't afraid to show how he feels infront of others. I love him for that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I've seen hopeless romantics that were very old. Majority of us hang at cafe houses and chit chat.

Old and single. If they tell you otherwise, they're lying. lol

Everyone is capable of doing romantic things, but I find the people who specifically identify themselves as romantic, or any number of other narrow labels, above all other qualities, are trying to overcompensate for other short comings. It's easy to hide behind a label and say, "no one understands me, I'm just 'X'".

Just be yourself man, **** labels.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

You know it beautifuls! I would love to take you on a date at the beach. I can cook as well.

I'm on the plane right now baby, will be landing at LAX very shortly !!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I will be on my way to pick you up. What is your favorite drink to drink on the beach?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Suprise me baby...
Something long, cool and with a little umbrella in !!

Oh or a nice long chilled Bud !!!

Can we go for a drive down route 1 first ?? Your Pacific coast highway at sunset is VERY romantic

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Ohhh baby! You can have whatever you want.
Anything for a beautiful angel.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You'll be my American boy. american boy.....

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

No it won't.

40 here and as romantic as ever !!!

Women are special and as men we should love them and treat them as the royalty, always.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Im all for romantic men altho your idea of what is romantic may be different than mine

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hi you, well I'll be another voice here....

What you described is a big turn off for me.

I don't like that kind of romantic men.

I mean, I appreciate creativity- and someone who's in the little details of day to day things.

But no dinner with candles- or flowers and love songs and all that stuff-!!! NO, thank you.

However, I agree with what Elevatedone said- women should be treated like queens- that's an absolut TRUTH.

haha.

Just no schmaltzy stuff for me.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I can be romantic.
I can be a tough guy.
Gnarly crazy, funny as hell!
Improvisational
Sweet sour and
smell like baby powder
I wear jewelry
profane and know
all the words and chords to
Lay Lady Lay

I can take it and I can dish it out!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Oh I love it.. the only problem is that there's a very fine line between it being nice, and making yourself look like an over emotional little girl.
For me, crying is a big no no. I cant see it ever being attractive if you're having to comfort your man because he saw a sad advert on tv about abused donkeys & whatnot.

And going off on a slight tangent here, but I like when a guy acts like a gentleman. Im perfectly capable of looking after myself, but its always nice if someone wants to hold a door open for me or give me their coat when Im cold etc.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Real men dont cry, Unless your dog dies then its ok to shed a couple tears.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by SilentStigma]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join