It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we fear will happen...your thoughts are manifest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I too, fear and have had dreams and premonitions of our government "going dark" before the election. I mean "going black" is declaring martial law. Hopefully, the White Knights will coup d'etat and usher in a rightful government.

What I am feeling is utter despair and perhaps, sadness over the "shrub's" handling of world affairs. We should have seen this during his regime as governor of Texas. No compassion, just "gimme." Crime ultimately finds it's owner, on this plane or the next.

Karma never fails. NESARA.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
grafxgal~

I have also had a feeling of dread about the comming American election, I hope we're wrong and it goes well and Kerry comes away with it.

Yea Bush has screwed it all up and yes Americans should have looked to his days as gov of Texas before voting for him. History probably will see him as the dangerous nut he is, I doubt he'll even be seen as a rightful president.

One question though, who are the White Knights?

Ah well,
May Peace Travel With Us All
~Astral

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Pleased to see someone can see white in an era of occlusive dark....

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think Kerry's gonna win this one -- but a Kerry win does not mean we are out of the woods completely or that now Light may fully reign. We should be careful lest we fall into a false complacency.

That's what I liked about GWB: he made people REALLY REALLY MAD, and forced them to become politically active. As painful as GWB's reign has been, a complacent nation lulled into a sense of false security would be in the long run even more dangerous.

But I'm still voting for Kerry, don't get me wrong. I think Bush has done as good a job as making sensible people angry as he could possibly do...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Kerry is just as dark as Dubya. Don't be deceived. Who are the White Knights? Where can they be found? I sure hope they don't date back over the past century.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I dunno, maybe I'm eternally optimistic, but something's got to change. The "shrub" that's occupying the White House is a lunatic. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term "white knights," here's a link for a definition "from the horse's mouth."

www.white-knights911.com...

Incidentally, here's a report on the shrub's mental health www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well, we weren't expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition!

bau2.uibk.ac.at...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Hopefully, the White Knights will coup d'etat and usher in a rightful government.

You talking about the Klan?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatWarbleMangrove

Well, we weren't expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition!

bau2.uibk.ac.at...

Monty pythons eh? Well, I agree perfectly with you Cassie Clay. Percectly.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If one drives down a road, spots something that grabs their attention and it causes one to hit the car in front of them...the moral of the story is: Keep your eyes on the road. Of course thoughts are manifesting now. Even stronger than ever before, so I recommend people should watch their day to day life as it presents itself directly to a person rather than concern themselves with every other non-important feature around them. Really, can one spend all their time in so many directions of non-corporeal thoughts as to explain WHY it matters to them, because I will do what I do until someone shows up armed at my door. THEN, I will fight the good fight.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
For those of you wondering if this was/is a KKK thing...it's not...ever heard of St. Germaine?

The KKK is revolting to say the least...no this is something much deeper and way more interesting than a bunch of beer bellied, terra cotta toothed, knuckle dragging mouth breathers wearing their wive's best sheets terrorizing people who don't smell like them.

Ahhh, I feel much better now.

top topics

join