It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact Procedure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Saw this and thought it was pretty funny, but also had a few important bits to it. A lot of people on these boards and in UFOlogy in general seem to "humanize" their view of aliens, almost to the point that we probably wouldn't gain anything from them other than some fancy flying machines and free energy. They look like us (or like greys, which are just featureless us), speak like us, walk upright, use hands for tools, see the normal human gamut of light, and so on.

I like this because it speaks about aliens as alien and how a normal Joe like myself and many, many others would probably screw up contact completely (which, who knows, might have already happened).

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thats an awesome picture you found, although very humorous it actually makes a lot of sense.

I hope if this situation happens, one of us doesn't screw it up, which will likely happen!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Absolutely loved this one, thanks!

The part about evolution was great ;-)

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is great!

Everyone here needs to spread this picture as much as possible. We need this to be read by more and more people. Tell these people to pass it along also. The more people who know what to do, the greater chance that a situation like this wont be screwed up.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Haha, I think this is something everyone should carry around as a just in case type of thing! Who knows, maybe it'll be you?

Haha, thanks for the picture!

Kind regards

top topics

join