It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are These Agent Provocateurs Attempting to Once Again Incite Violence at G20 Toronto?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Here we are, G20 Toronto, and it appears the secret police are up to their old tricks again. As many may remember, three Quebec police were arrested for inciting violence during peaceful demonstrations at Montebello after they were discovered by Council of Canadians members, who attempted to unmask the agents who were wearing bandana's over their faces and attempting to blend in the crowd. These men later admitted to being undercover agents attempting to stir up trouble and confirmed they were in fact LEO's.

Now it appears there may be more of the same taking place in Toronto, as masked "anarchists" are stirring more violence, setting fire to cars and prompting riots.

You know, I never entirely believed any conspiracy about police instigating violence, as I fell that the majority of damage inflicted is done by real protestors. But then I watched other footage from the G20 today. On it, it showed people destroying stores, banks and even police cars, yet strangely police were nowhere to be found.

So what happens when a mob of angry protestors makes one of these agent provocateurs and end up beating him within an inch of his life, or worse. Who is really to blame? And if these cops are found to have incited violence and destroyed property, should the lawful protestors not be able to sue the state for damages, injuries sustained, or even defamation on some level?

You can't deny it doesn't happen, because the proof says it does. This fact is established. But what should be the result of such actions?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm in the next city over from Toronto.

I knew this would happen, I was just hoping by some odd coincodence it would get noticed.

Not only did it get noticed, it got on the news.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is from 2007 at a protest in Montreal. I don't understand why people don't do some research first before making these videos.

This was from a protest at Montebello.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yeah the video is from an old protest but it proves a point. It is page 1 of the elite/corporatist scumbag's playbook to send in agent provocateurs (ie soldiers/cops) to incite violence in otherwise peaceful protests as it helps them in several ways. It makes protestors look like the bad guys and it gives them an excuse to break them up/ rough up protestors! It also may leads them to justify passing more measures that infringe on protestirs rights to stop the "violence". That wasn't the first nor will it be the last time they are caught infiltrating a peaceful group to incite violence. They use the same BS in supposed "terror cells" all the time too. People need to get a clue as to what they're doing! Thanks for the thread it will be educational for many!

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
This is from 2007 at a protest in Montreal. I don't understand why people don't do some research first before making these videos.

This was from a protest at Montebello.

If you had take the time to read the OP you would see that it is clearly stated the arrests of the officers were made at the Montebello protests.

The rest of the footage in the video was from this years G20 in Toronto.

Reading is fundamental.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

My apologies. The reason I reacted is because many are being mislead about these videos. I am seeing people trying to pass it off as 2010 videos which not many will know.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by BlackOps719

My apologies. The reason I reacted is because many are being mislead about these videos. I am seeing people trying to pass it off as 2010 videos which not many will know.

No worries. We are all on the same side and trying to get this information out whenever and however possible.

Be safe up there in Canada.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I do not think that the question should be 'What should be the result of these actions?'.

I feel it is more along the lines of;

If a billion dollars was spent on 'security' claimed to be an effort to make the G20 safer, then why would cops be undercover inciting violence at the protest demonstrations?

Who's decision was it to have cops crush a peaceful protest and turn it into a riot? If in fact this did occur.

If safety is not the goal of the money spent, then what is?

If a protest could go smoothly without much violence, then why incite violence?

Is it to make the public look like savage dogs while putting the world leaders in good light? Making the world leaders appear humane.

(Almost a similar effect when at the Copenhagen climate conference there was a wind turbine in front of the convention center.)

What is it that the PTB do not want those still asleep to hear and see at the protests?

Why is the PTB turning us against ourselves? (Cops v Demonstrators)

Are they just trying to humiliate and hurt us?

Then we may ask the question, 'What should we do about this?'. Only after making the connections and seeing the big picture should we consider action.

Otherwise, these events would just be swept under the rug as some isolated event, unrelated to the bigger conspiracy.

Never, EVER treat such events as a single isolated issue. Always look deeper into it.

Has any body or any group gained anything from this situation? Who?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by BlubberyConspiracy]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Once again, very good post !

This leaves all of us with so many questions without answers. We spent close to a billion dollars on security and all hell broke loose. Nothing new since it happens everytime they have summits. But questions remain and it seems that they do not learn from past mistakes ( as far as security goes ).

I have followed what happened here quite a bit. WHY are demonstrators being aloud to go around with their faces hooded without being arrested on the spot. There are only two reasons why they would. One, they do NOT want to be recognized since they will create havoc. Two, they do NOT want to be recognized since they already have, in some other place at some other time, and are known anarchists. So why not instigate a law that prevents one from hiding his face within the perimeter. Beats me.

Why weren't sewers sealed ? Four guys were arrested in the middle of the night, popping up from sewers. I don't care if they were jokers or serious, shouldn't sewers be blocked for such an event? A billion dollars !!!

I've seen people walking around with bricks and hammers in their hands. Police ?? Hello ?? A billion dollars !!!

4 policecars burned. $ 250,000.00 a pop. Incredible.

Hundreds of small businesses vandalized. Millions of dollars of damage.

No gates preventing from getting onto the perimeter without having your pack sack looked at. Unbelievable.

It seems to me since it's reoccurring every time, that they would learn. So, I'm questioning...is it intentional? I'm questioning...

Good post !

new topics

top topics

join