It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; The Seven Churches (are warned against toleration)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I want to offer more thoughts on Revelation ch2 & ch3, following on from my comments in the first part of this topic;

Revelation; The Seven Churches (are warned against persecution)

I was asking the question; what kind of warning should the churches be taking out of these chapters?

My plan was to look at the details of what they were telling the churches of John's own time. I was then going to generalise from that, looking for the essential message. I was hoping to see what could be applied to the church in John's future, when the prophecies were being fulfilled.

They were facing hostility from outside the church, which was the subject of the first part.

But they're also told in these letters that they need to be wary of dangers within their own community.

For example, there are "those who call themselves apostles but are not" (ch2 v2). These were presumably exploiting the tradition, going back to Paul's time, of giving hospitality to wandering Christian workers. They would have been false apostles if they had not been genuinely "sent" by anyone except themselves, and I think we can take it that their teaching would have been unreliable as well.

And we're given the names of more local groups. The churches are warned against "the teaching of Balaam", the leadership of a "Jezebel", and the work and teachings of the "Nicolaitans".

Two of those names are references to the Old Testament.

The name of Balaam is associated with the events at Shiittim;
"The people began to play the harlot with the daughters of Moab. These invited the people to the sacrifices of their gods, and the people ate, and bowed down to their gods. So Israel yoked himself to Baal of Peor". (Numbers ch25 vv1-3)

The most significant point here is the combination of two attractions, the attraction of immorality leading the people on to other gods. The comment in the letter to Pergamum seems to be describing a more topical version of the same combination, when it says that Balaam was the one who "taught Balak to put a stumbling-block befiore the sons of Israel, that they might eat food sacrificed to idols and practice immorality". (ch2 v14)

Then there's the prophetess "Jezebel", obviously named after Elijah's opponent (who seems to have been a rather dominating figure). She was certainly promoting idolatry, in the form of the Tyrian version of Baal. Her only known association with immorality comes from Jehu's angry response;
"What peace can there be as long as the harlotries and the sorceries of your mother Jezebel are so many?" (2 Kings ch9 v22)

But the teaching of the Revelation version is explained in exactly the same terms as the teaching of Balaam. She beguiles the servants of God to "practise immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols". (ch2 v20)

When Paul's advising the church in Corinth, a few decades previously, he's troubled by the same combination. He makes a very pointed reference to the affair at Shiittim (as well as the story of the golden calf);
"Do not be idolaters, as some of them were, as it is written,
'The people sat down to eat and drink and rose up to dance'.
We must not indulge in immorality, as some of them did, and twenty-three thousand fell in a single day". (1 Cor. ch10 vv8-9)

He's also obliged, very specifically, in the same chapter, to address the problem of "meat sacrificed to idols". His real objection is to meat which is being sacrificed to idols at the time of eating. That is to say, he does not want his followers to be taking part in the sacrificial meals of other cults (which is precisely what was happening in Numbers). "What pagans sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be partners with demons". ( 1 Cor. ch10 v20) Presumably this is the real point of the objection in the Revelation letters.

(Paul had less of a problem with meat which had previously been sacrificed to idols. Such meat was tending to find its way into the food markets- "waste not, want not"- and Paul thought this was harmless in itself)

And what about the Nicolaitans? We're told nothing about them, except that Jesus hates them. The name appears to derive from the words NIKOS ("victory") and LAOS ("people"). One theory is that John calls them this because they're acting "against God's people". But my reading of the situation is that this is a name which the group have chosen for themselves (according to later writers, the group still existed in their own times). In which case, surely, the intended meaning would have been something more self-approving?

Perhaps we can find clues again in the letter to Corinth. Paul quotes and criticises comments made by his correspondants, like "All of us possess knowledge" (1 Cor ch8 v1) and "All things are lawful for me" (1 Cor. ch6 v12). Commentators think they can see an air of smugness and complacency in those comments, a sense that people with superior knowledge can afford to ignore conventional restraints. They suggest that this attitude might be partly responsible for a self-indulgent willingness to compromise with immorality and idolatry.

Much would be explained if the people being criticised in these two chapters were developing the same kind of attitude. It would explain why the followers of "Balaam" and "Jezebel" were as lax as some of the Corinthians. It would explain why the followers of "Jezebel" were calling their philosophy "the deep things"; "the deep things of Satan", according to John, but perhaps "the deep things of God" in their own usage. (ch2 v24) And it would account for the triumphalist overtones of the nickname of the Nicolaitans- "We are the people of victory!"

What's emerging from these reflections is the sense that the integrity of the faith was under threat from within the community, from people feeling the attraction of other forms of religion, and attempting to compromise.

This is a recurring theme in the Bible as a whole.

The classic example, in the Old Testament, is the attraction of the god Baal, which is associated with the life-work of Elijah.
The, of course, there were many others- the Asherim, the "Queen of Heaven", the spirits of the dead, and so on.

We've seen the effect on the church of John's own time. The rest of Revelation has very little to say on the subject, aprt from vague references to the "harlotry" and "sorceries" of Babylon.

We can hardly doubt, though, from past experience, that the integrity of the faith would be under threat once more, in the time when prophecy was being fulfilled.

There would be "false apostles", sending themselves in their own financial interests, more interested in exercising control than in offering reliable teaching.

There would be parallels to "sharing meals with idols", in the sense that Christians would be drawn to the beliefs and practices of other religions, and attempting to import them into Christian life.

How should faithful Christians be conducting themselves in the face of these dangers?
There is very clear advice in these letters, which can be summed up in the instruction "Hold fast what you have" (ch3 v11), meaning the true teaching of Christ.

As for the false teaching, they have instructions about that as well.
TEST it (ch2 v2)- considering, perhaps, amongst other things, what it says about the reality of Christ and the reality of what happened on the cross.
DO NOT TOLERATE it (ch2 v20)- do not allow it to be taught within the church.
DO NOT HOLD it (ch2 v34)- if it cannot be escaped, it can be ignored. And finally,
DO NOT TAKE PART (ch2 v14) in acts of "eating food sacrificed to idols" - do not try to compromise the Christian faith by combining it with other religions.

These chapters are written to give them a warning, but also to give them an assurance, that the promises offered at the end of all these letters are available to "those who conquer".

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Google Video Link

I was thinking of your last thread when watching this video called "The Seven Churches".

As for "churches" today,I think it's be hard to find a tax-exempt church that isn't "politically correct"! We also know that the goal for the "end-times" is one universal religion that accepts all beliefs as valid,but for those who believe Jesus is the only way to salvation,that presents a problem!

You're correct that those letters are valuable instruction for people today. (Let's hope people are reading their Bibles with discernment!) We don't want to be lukewarm like the church of Laodicea!

"Maranatha"!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Thank you for that video link.
It looks very interesting, so I'll be watching it as soon as I get an opportunity.
As you say, Maranatha.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

You're welcome! I hope you find his lectures to be the blessing it has been to us. His whole series is fascinating,and so is the man himself. He has quite a testimony! And he is no "average" intellect,either. He has been at the top of his field in secular studies,especially evolution,and found it had so many gaps that defy logic,that just require blind acceptance! (Something Christians are always being criticized of doing,"blindly accepting" the gospel.) He was a Catholic,then became an Atheist,and now he is an amazing voice for furthering the Good News!

The videos are lengthy,but they are a favorite in this household.(I can't watch them if I'm sleepy though. His voice is so soothing to me,I find myself wanting to fall asleep,as though hearing a bedtime story!)

I wish I had just a smidgeon of ability he has to study and speak the way he does. He is so thorough and is an excellent teacher,but he is not the least bit arrogant or condescending. He has been on both sides of the fence,so to speak,and the love he has for God and others is evident.

I love how he uses "their words,not mine" when laying it all out! It leaves it up to everyone to see things for what they are,when the facts are presented in such a way.

I could go on,but you get the idea!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
On the subject of the Nicolaitans;
I was going to discuss a quotation from the later writer Irenaeus, but there wasn't enough space. I will add it in now.

"The Nicolataines are the followers of that Nicolas who was one of the seven first ordained to the diaconate by the apostles. They lead lives of unrestrained indulgence. The character of these men is very plainly pointed out in the Apocalypse of St. John, where they are represented as teaching that it is a matter of indifference to practise adultery and to eat things sacrificed to idols. Wherefore the Word has also spoken of them thus;'But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolataines, which I also hate'"
Irenaeus, "Against all heresies", Book 1 ch26.

I can't help wondering how much genuine new information Irenaeus has got. Is he, perhaps, just looking at the New Testament references and guessing the rest?

However, I did notice one interesting point. That chapter, ch26, covers the doctrines of Cerinthus and the Ebionites as well as the Nicolaitans. One feature which the first two have in common is that, as far as we know, they denied the divinity of Christ. If the Nicolaitans are placed in this chapter because they did the same, that would explain the comment about "hating" their works, which is not applied to the other groups in Revelation chs 2&3.

Perhaps Irenaeus does know something after all.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I'm reviving this thread as relevant to a current ongoing discussion.
Since that discussion is essentially about the question of syncretism.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Thank you very much for the vid...peace

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI I want to offer more thoughts on Revelation ch2 & ch3, following on from my comments in the first part of this topic;

Given that "Conjecture is no substitute for the Truth". (see the Quran), all thoughts and conjectures of the consciousness of the 'thinker' have been deleted.

There is no poetry, no music, no geometry, and no beauty in your interpretation of the Revelation of John, Sir.

None whatsoever.

Neither are there any colors.

It is all nothing more than white on black letters of words.

Even worse, there is not so much as even one word expressing the Feminine aspect of the Revelation of Truth (which is why you are, apparently, incapable of even recognizing that the Seven Trumpets are descriptive of seven emotions).

All there is in your interpretation is the naked, grinding, perverse masculine, and brutal desire for intellectual pleasure rather than Truth, and the preservation and continuation of the consciousness of the 'thinker' for no other reason than its own self-interest.

Now, clearly, the folks on ATS who read--and are entertained by--your screeds on the Revelation of John and my minimal responses to your interpretations are going to have to decide what it is that they are going to believe.

Are they going to believe the interpretations of a 'thinker'?

Or are they going to believe in Knowledge received through Revelations?

Specifically, the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection"; which, unbeknownst to you in all of your 'cleverness', are both the Source of the Revelations in the Revelation of John in the first place.

Now, I have already seen this movie and I know how it is going to End.

Given the choice over the past 34 years, thousands of religious 'authorities' and media officials and hundreds of politicians have made essentially the same choice that you are making and the same choice that will be made by the folks that read your writings: the choice of intellectual pleasure rather than the Truth.

That is the reason why this planet is such a hell hole of brutality and violence and bloodshed: the decisions of hundreds and thousands and millions of "selves" each pursuing nothing more than their own unelinghtened self-interests, their own unenlightened self-preservation...

The ultimate consequence of which will be to destroy human civilization as we know it.

(Watch the situation with Iran and the "peace process" between the Palestinians and the Zionists.)

Not real sure that I will be making any more attempts to respond to your writings.

The War of the Sons of Light occurs at the level of consciousness and thought, as explained cryptically and metaphorically, but in rigorous detail in the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light (1QM), which I have been studying for more than 34 years...

And I have 'other fish to fry' than those Christian religious 'authorities' and their gullible followers who actually 'think', for who knows what reason, that they can actually understand the Revelations in the Revelation of John.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
There is no poetry, no music, no geometry, and no beauty in your interpretation of the Revelation of John, Sir.

Beauty is supposed to be in the eye of the beholder. It's probably easier for me to detect it, because I can see the complete picture of the concept.

Even worse, there is not so much as even one word expressing the Feminine aspect of the Revelation of Truth

I take it that you haven't read "Woman in heaven" yet. That one is certainly dealing with the feminine aspect of things.

.Now, clearly, the folks on ATS who read--and are entertained by--your screeds on the Revelation of John and my minimal responses to your interpretations are going to have to decide what it is that they are going to believe.
Are they going to believe the interpretations of a 'thinker'?

I can leave that in God's hands. If they have any value, then God will be able to use them

Not real sure that I will be making any more attempts to respond to your writings.

I don't mind, either way.
If you respond, that is fine.
If you don't respond, that is fine.

edit on 10-9-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The beauty of a concept????

Are you serious?????

I would much prefer watching the woman in a white dress (the woman in the red dress, symbolizing scientific truth is, well, not ugly either) in Michael Flatley's Stolen Kiss:

www.youtube.com... ,

knowing that each and every movement of her body in that dance is an expression of a different aspect of the Revelation of Truth.

That beauty is far beyond any words that you or I could ever say.

Beauty is for the eyes. Words are for Truth.

Michael Cecil

edit on 10-9-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add comments on the woman in the red dress

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

The beauty of a concept????

Are you serious?????

Yes, and if you can't see beauty in concepts you're really missing something.
Einstein would have understood.
It is one of the aspects of the beauty of God's world.

Don't take my word for it. Listen to Keats,if you value poetry;
"Beauty is truth, truth Beauty"- that is all
You know on earth and all you need to know"

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Just a few points to make here.....

TEST it (ch2 v2)- considering, perhaps, amongst other things, what it says about the reality of Christ and the reality of what happened on the cross.

So, then, I take it this means to test everything you come across in a religious manner. Test the Bible even, and the divinity of Christ, and test the history of Roman executions in Biblical Times? I see Christians test everything not them, but never their own dogmas and teachings, those are just so set in stone so hard nothing can change them!
The True Authorship of the New Testament

So then the Rapture Doctrine should not be taught then, right?
The Origin Of The Pretribulational Rapture Theory And how about the lie of the crucifixion?

DO NOT HOLD it (ch2 v34)- if it cannot be escaped, it can be ignored.

Friend, it is very difficult to escape a group of Christians once you have joined the cult. Some even have to be deprogrammed to an extant. Religion itself is chains, and a prison, any way you look at it. You have a "Burden," you carry the "Cross of the Lord." Everyone needs to question their faith, what one holds dear to heart should be examined fully, and from a different perspective. How can one know what evil is unless one has experienced evil? How can one label a writing evil, such as the occult, without first reading it and making an informed decision, instead of a snap decision?

And finally,
DO NOT TAKE PART (ch2 v14) in acts of "eating food sacrificed to idols" - do not try to compromise the Christian faith by combining it with other religions.

How about Communion?
[While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take it; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, and they all drank from it. "This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many." Mark 14:22-24 (NIV)]
Jesus never once said he was God the Father, in fact, he supposedly prayed to his Father in Heaven. To raise the man Jesus up to the status of God, and even raising a False Idol before God, and making blood oaths to the False God is probably the worst sin a Christians could ever do, but they do it all the time, now don't they? They are just so ripe for the appearance of an anti-Christ figure, aren't they?

Not trying to derail your thread here, but these points needed to be made. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

So, then, I take it this means to test everything you come across in a religious manner.

My assumption was (expressed very briefly in those days of character limits) that the false teachers would be the ones denying the reality of Christ and the reality of what happened on the Cross. That is what is meant by "false teaching" within the New Testament.

So then the Rapture Doctrine should not be taught then, right?

I'm inclined to agree with you. The Rapture doctrine forms no part of my teaching.

Everyone needs to question their faith, what one holds dear to heart should be examined fully, and from a different perspective.

I've been through that. I went through the "adolescent atheist" stage when I was an adolescent.

And finally,

Believing in Christ is part of the Christian religion.
So whether people who believe in Christ are doing right or wrong, what they are not doing is combining the Christian faith with other religions.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
Yes, and if you can't see beauty in concepts you're really missing something.
Einstein would have understood.
It is one of the aspects of the beauty of God's world.

Don't take my word for it. Listen to Keats,if you value poetry;
"Beauty is truth, truth Beauty"- that is all
You know on earth and all you need to know"

Well, to be blunt, isn't this 'just like a man'?

Only a man would go to all of the trouble of arguing over an intellectual definition of "beauty"...

As if that intellectual definition has any relevance whatsoever to the direct experience of beauty in the space-time reality.

That is what I mean by the term "masculine perverse"...

Oh, never mind.

In any case, gotta run.

There are still dozens upon dozens of movements and micro-movements of the women in the white dresses, the women in the red dresses, the women in the black lingerie, the men dressed in black...

And the movements and geometry of Michael Flatley's Victory dance, whose meaning and significance I have not yet fully understood or appreciated.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

The only Saviour is Jesus.

That is my belief.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

I thought you would apprecate a poet's viewpoint, since you claim to value poetry.
I take it that your poetic appreciation doesn't extend to Keats.
Incidentally, I suspect that many women would feel insulted by your stubborn insistence that there is an incompatibility between being feminine and being intellectual.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Thank you for that comment.
I think that's the gist of my own teaching.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I decided to post this in this thread since your other one got hijacked.
You asked if I could extend the connection beyond Smyrna concerning how Jesus addresses himself and I've been trying to do that.
Smyrna was easy to identify because he tells them plainly, 'you're going to jail and you're going to die'
'stay faithful because remember, i was dead and now i am alive.'

When he speaks to the other churches, the way he addresses himself is because of the way they are living and the beliefs which they hold. Obviously that is what these letters to the churches are about but the way he addresses himself is to help the spirit identify the one true God.

Ephesus - These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

This church is claiming conclusivity. If they don't believe their God is the same God of another church they inadvertantly do not believe in just one God themselves.

Sardis - These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

This church is claiming that all are one. All were dead but all are not one. One is living, the other is dead. This church is dead. There is only one God over all 7 but this does not mean that God has 7 different faiths.

Philadelphia - These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name

Philadelphia is perfect because it recognizes the righteousness of Jesus alone. This is pure undefiled faith.
They did not take away from or add to the Word of God.

Laodicea - These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

This church is completely outside the body of Christ. Jesus is standing outside the door. These people believe in the Amen but don't know who the Amen really is. They believe in the witness of other people who claim to be gods but don't have the understanding of the Holy Spirit. The resurrection of Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God, which is the kingdom of God.

Pergamos - These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

This church needs to careful with how it handles the Word of God. They need to be reminded that what they give is what they'll get.

Thyatira - These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

Check out their props! 'I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works'
No other church was even mentioned for charity and service and works twice!
Still, this church was not perfect because they 'added' to the Word of God the words of Jezebel. Who had eyes to judge righteously, who's feet had the righteous path, only the Word of God.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
I decided to post this in this thread since your other one got hijacked.

Yes, I know, which is why I'm keeping out of it for the moment.
I've made a complaint to the Mods on the subject, and if the problem continues I'll renew the complaint.

Your suggested connections are very thought-provoking, and certainly well worth making.
Thank you.

edit on 18-9-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Maybe THIS analysis is the 8th:
this is NOT to be offensive...only somebody's "studied" opinion.
comes to Roman / Hebrew influences.

////////////
General Notes taken from college lectures: subject was modern religion origins.
Suggests that modern religions (and languages) were “invented” for economic purposes!
These notes and lectures evolved into a 300-page book written by a friend of mine.
Many details are contained about nations (and continents) and economies past and present.
Too much to list here.

Babylonian / Hebrew / Roman “Money Funnel” Economies
– seek to control populations (wide-area banking systems).

Dates are based on “modern” calendar system
B.C. and A.D. did not exist until middle ages

Phoenicians were “pre-Hebrew”, Semitic (language) society groups that dominated and “governed” trade and finance
(3000 b.c. – 1000 b.c.) (Multi-nation influence) (Entire Mediterranean coastal areas)
“Banking and finance” was based on Babylonian code systems.

1000 B.C. to year 0:

Hebrew / Jewish “Faiths” and “Laws” were created by “elitist” financial and trade group scholars.
(from various Semite (language) “ruling class” Phoenician influenced nations, and some Greek)
(some “Babylonian” beliefs were “borrowed”) (especially financial)
(no “national” borders or boundaries, no genuine single “ethnicities”)
(creates “Judaism”)
(calendar adopted from Chinese trade partnerships)

Scholars from these groups “create” the Hebrew language (from Phoenician-Canaanite) and create a pre-Latin language (from Greek).

Latin to be used primarily by the trade and financial sub-groups (from different ethnic populations), and military forces.
Latin to be used to consolidate many Italic languages (mostly “spoken” languages, not “written” at major trade junctions, city of Rome, etc.).
Hebrew to be used by “elite” educated scholar groups (consolidated Semitic language).
Latin / Hebrew accounting systems to be used by merchants and scribes.

“Old Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes”.

Attempt to control all other beliefs and consolidate into one belief - for trade and financial control (universal banking).
Consolidates different Semite languages.
Anti-Paganism.
Used (and enhanced) many exaggerated “Pagan” stories and myths and folk lore to fit agenda and spread “Jewish” influence (“religious” and financial).
Creates mythical characters.
Jewish “expulsions” and “exiles” created (with ruling governments) to allow Jewish “colonizing” in “open” territories (infiltration of economies).
Creates “historical” “records” to fit the “Jewish” agendas, based on fears and legends
Hebrew “envoys” and “scouts” (well-educated and multi-lingual) contact “target” territories
– attempt “Judea” conversions (religious and economic goals) prior to military invasions (some success).
Calendar manipulations begin to coincide with “religious” “historical” events.

“New Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes” - 1st century by secret Roman agreements.

Hebrew Anti-Pagan efforts were failures.
Hebrew beliefs were not widely accepted by general (conquered) populations.
Hebrews create “anti-Jewish” (anti-Semitic) rivalries to set stage for a “new”, more popular “religions”.
Hebrews create un-provable “history” from mythical events and stories and fictional characters.
Roman govt and Hebrew Scholars “align” and “invent” the appearance of being “rivals” (includes military expeditions).
Roman govt accepts and begins codification of “Jewish” financial influences (banking systems).
Hebrew scholars consolidate and re-invent a Latin alphabet, for common use by populations (west).
“New Testament” written in more than one “language” to “accommodate” conquered populations.

Paganism was the predominant belief at the time.

Latin became predominant language (easily understood by conquered populations) in Roman Empire (west).

Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic were widely spoken (east and west).

Roman efforts to control society with a “new” belief (Christianity") – 2nd thru 5th century.

False flag “Laws” enacted to promote “Christianity” and demote “Judaism”.
“Historical” Myths of “Hebrew” slavery and mass discrimination created to enhance the “anti-Semitism” agendas.
“news” and “events” are created of Jewish massacres, expulsions, etc. (some truth) (as sacrificial “investments”).
Allows for more “Jewish Expansion” into new territories (established new trade routes and merchant groups).

Christianity rejected by Arab factions - Roman East.
Christianity generally accepted - Roman West.
Hebrew scholars “create” and write Islam beliefs to counter Christian (and Judea) beliefs.
Arab factions accept Islam and eventually adapt to “Jewish” financial systems.

Sub-Latin languages and “spin-off” Hebrew languages (and some Cyrillic) created and enhanced,
to allow better (religious and economic) “manipulation” of localized populations,
- 6th century thru Middle Ages to present day 21st century.

Establishes strong “ethnic” groups (new nationalities and languages) through local inbreeding after intermingling.
Continuation of “culture – counter-cultures” agendas (religious and economic) among “financially conquered” territories.
Continuation of “Hebrew suppression” myths and Jewish “suffering” to further the financial and power agendas.
Continuation of “governments’” public anti-Semitism agendas and
furthering of “Jewish” privately controlled economies and expansions.
Continuation of Jewish “migrations” and dominance of financial systems.
Continuation of attempted “Judea” conversions (religious and economic goals) prior to military invasions
(some disguised as “Islam” or “Christian”) (some non-military success).
“Dark Ages” (history blackout) created to mask solidification efforts of major “religions” (the ‘Big Three’),
and to backdate, modify and solidify “historical” records and illusions.
Continuation of language and calendar manipulation for economic (and legal) control agendas.
Establishment of “higher learning” institutions for further development of economic agendas and “illusional maintenance”
(economic and political dominance through “education”).

.........does any of this sound familiar in today's world?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join