It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police arrest more than 500 at Toronto summit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Something is fishy about that video. I wonder how they got caught?

I also wonder if they were some sort of recon team. There is a lot left unclear about what was going on.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Go to 3-20 to see story 3 cops get whats coming to them for dressing up as demonstrators....

[edit on 27-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

Im sure that footage of the cops with rock was from the g20 at Pittsburgh or the last g20 summit ,anyways ive seen it before unless we are in a timeloop,im sure it was shown before diff location ,i rmeber the old guy screaming and the bad cop guy trying to get around him,, dejavu or as it been used before

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is good work by our security services. These little pr*cks have nothing better to do than waste time and taxpayer dollars marching in the streets of Toronto for their 15 minutes of fame. They need to get a haircut, a job and a life. I hope Mom and Dad leave them in the can an extra day, not bothering to post their bail.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

What kind of life do you want the young with no future but as slaves to have? Lives as stray dogs, just as you are, living off scraps and bleeting NWO are better, humans are dogs?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by impyroo

The guys with rocks were from the 2007 protest at Montebello, Montreal.

Back to OP:

Good! This will show these little hoodlums not to run around scaring citizens, destroying businesses, and damaging public property.

It is bad enough we have to pay the $1 billion for security, it is bad enough we have to pay the HST, but why should we pay for the damages that these guys committed? They are hypocrites that don't know what they're protesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.sott.net...

© Globe and Mail
Toronto is right now in the midst of a massive government / media propaganda fraud. As events unfold, it is becoming increasingly clear that the 'Black Bloc' are undercover police operatives engaged in purposeful provocations to eclipse and invalidate legitimate G20 citizen protest by starting a riot. Government agents have been caught doing this before in Canada.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'm not ignoring your post... I have no doubt that those 100s of violent protesters dressed in black, who are highly organized, they travel the world to be at every global summit, and have absolutely no political message are financed by the powers that meet at every summit behind closed doors. They are there to ruin legitimate protest and to justify the fleecing of the public for the high cost of security.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The CIA planted people in the protest to stir up trouble and get the crowd worked up, so the Canadian Government can pass anti-terrorist laws to futher take away Canadian citizens freedoms just like what they did in the US after 9-11.

Then after the crowds calm down they move in and arrest everyone of their list they have made using info the plants compiled during the riots.

Sad day for our Canadian brothers and sisters to the north.

It's a mob war on a global scale

They include:
Jewish=US/Israel
Italians=Vatican/costa nostra
Russian=KGB/Vory
Chinese=Triads
Japan=yakooza
Etc Etc...

If you don't believe me ask "Bullsh-t Ben" Fulford or any of the other freaks at "Project Scare-a lot" He He!

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Grizzom]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
This is good work by our security services. These little pr*cks have nothing better to do than waste time and taxpayer dollars marching in the streets of Toronto for their 15 minutes of fame. They need to get a haircut, a job and a life. I hope Mom and Dad leave them in the can an extra day, not bothering to post their bail.

Thats what they said to us in 1968, but we didn't listen an we helped stop the Vietnam war.....get your hair cut they shouted an get a decent job...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by impyroo

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Go to 3-20 to see story 3 cops get whats coming to them for dressing up as demonstrators....

[edit on 27-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

Im sure that footage of the cops with rock was from the g20 at Pittsburgh or the last g20 summit ,anyways ive seen it before unless we are in a timeloop,im sure it was shown before diff location ,i rmeber the old guy screaming and the bad cop guy trying to get around him,, dejavu or as it been used before

my mistake its from 2007,but that dosent mean its not hapning in 2010!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

www.globalresearch.ca...

TO cops accused of instigating riots in Toronto.....
they did it before in Montreal so why not Toronto?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I wonder how long it'll be before the number increases to 1000, or even 5000.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Busted indeed. Old or not. Good on whoever filmed this and on the news for reporting it. Nice to have proof to show this does indeed happen.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Not to defend TPTB but something like this could even be planed by the protesters, by purchasing the same footwear that the police wear and then filming the men being arrested and pointing out that they are wearing the same boots as the police. Seriously... think about it!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
G20 market reform efforts start to splinter

GLOBAL BANK TAX TO PAY FOR BAILOUTS: ABANDONED

Any determination to introduce a common tax on banks to shield taxpayers from paying for another bailout -- an approach favored by Germany and its EU partners -- formally fell by the wayside on Sunday. G20 leaders agreed there are a range of policy approaches for making banks pay a "fair and substantial" contribution toward any government interventions.

"Some countries are pursuing a financial levy. Other countries are pursuing different approaches," the summit's communique said tersely.

It marks a victory for host Canada, along with Japan, Brazil and Australia, who balked at piling a tax on their banks, which required no bailouts during the financial crisis.

Any tax now introduced in Germany, France and Britain will have to be modest or else risk banks shifting operations to more tax-friendly locations.

Oh what a surprise, the corrupt politicians are going to let the banks continue the too big to fail approach and let them get even bigger and continue running the show!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jobujack
Not to defend TPTB but something like this could even be planed by the protesters, by purchasing the same footwear that the police wear and then filming the men being arrested and pointing out that they are wearing the same boots as the police. Seriously... think about it!

Except for the fact that it was so obvious that they were cops that the Ontario provincial police confirmed that they were (for the 2007 incident).

I like how the Toronto mayor was all over the national news repeating the same crap about how these were a small group of anarchist criminals rioting in Toronto... all while there is video streaming beside his face of hundreds or thousands of people rioting.

Why are they wearing black? Same reason I wear all black street combat uniforms; you look f***ing scary when there's a group of all black dressed anarchists on the street as opposed to a bunch of hippies.

The Canadian media is so used to reporting the token peaceful "protests" that they've lost all meaning. In a true democracy, the people must turn to violent demonstration in order to show their point to the government that is supposed to represent them, otherwise the government doesn't give a damn what you think. And really, how violent was this? Not very violent if nobody even died from it, but it expressed its point all the same.

Shame on anyone who believes the media's BS about how these are all criminals who should be arrested. They are real patriotic Canadians who care about the integrity of our country. How the hell are they the violent ones when there was heavily armed SWAT teams roaming the streets?

You know what else was funny? The RCMP chief was being interviewed and the reported said this is the first time tear gas has been used in Toronto, to which the copper said it was only speculation because the RCMP wouldn't do that kind of thing... and then ten minutes later on live TV they were shooting tear gas into a crowd of peaceful protesters and onlookers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join