It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein's Meditation Technique

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I respect Nassim Haramein's work in physics and I am fascinated with the fact that meditation has played a role in his work.

He has seminars called his Delegate Program where meditation is included:

Meditation techniques based on this knowledge will also be offered as an invaluable tool to aid in further integration, as you learn how to more effectively tap into the vacuum energy and the curvature of space and time and connect to your own personal singularity.

I'm wondering whether anyone has been to one of these seminars and can share information about Haramein's approach to meditation.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I do not know anything about him, but if you are thinking of attending one of these "seminars" I would like to offer a word of advice before you do so.

There are many 'teachers/guru's/enlightened ones' who sell their insights, making them no teacher/guru/enlightened one at all, but rather businessmen. A true teacher/guru/enlightened one, teaches out of compassion, asking their student to pay nothing more than attention.

mmm...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
When people offer spiritual gifts for money it is no longer a spiritual gift.

Yeah he has a family to feed yadda yadda but to know a technique to bring peace and empowerment, vitality etc and charge for it. You definitely don't want what he has to offer. It might work temporarily but It will be short lived until someone else shows up with another technique they charge for $$$$

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If you have not been to one of Nassim's seminars then you really have no position to say whether or not your energy is going towards a good cause. If you do not think his opinion is valid, then simply do not invest energy trying to prove him wrong.

I attended one of Nassim's conferences in May of 2011 and it seriously changed my entire perspective on the Universe.

If you're interested in learning more about Nassim's meditation techniques, I have this transcription that you might be interested in about the actual mechanics of consciousness and meditation, which when you understand the fundamental principles of the actual processing of information/energy that is happening across the entire Universe you can immediately begin to absorb more information/energy from the Universe.

docs.google.com...

And here is a recording of one of Nassim's guided meditations:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-5-2012 by MulliganStew because: Added content.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

For the interested check out His video "Black Whole"

vimeo.com...

join