It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 You Tube Comments Propaganda War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I searched G20 on youtube www.youtube.com...

and started scanning for the most virulent opposing comments to people spreading truth. And what i found really solidified to me is....all this NWO stuff is real and there is a battle going on.

What i saw was a lot of fake channels/profiles who had just signed up to propagate the basic theme, protesters are idiot thugs and you are a crazy conspiracy person. Example of such profile www.youtube.com...

Yes they where targeting the videos made by those who are trying to expose the G8/G20 for what it is. Globalization, bankers making the rules, control.

dawn the tinfoil.....

this stuff is real.

Or have i been lurking around here a little to much. Check it out and tell me what you think.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by The Great Day]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thread fail!

OK so this type of thing must be so commonplace and old news that it is of no interest. At least in a round about way it answers my question.

No pity replies?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's a nice thread.
But the thing is that I don't think we, here, have much to say about this.

We're pretty aware of this situation, but for anybody who was unaware, I suppose this helps.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BlubberyConspiracy

Thanks for the reply

When i started clicking and began seeing the obviouse, a wave of eery revalation came over me and it sent chills down my spine. I was on the fence about the NWO topic but this just made it real for me.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

Welcome home brother.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm in agreement. Most folks on ATS are very aware that there are people who post disinformation to discredit our kind and make us look foolish or criminal. I still think it is a great idea to pass this along though in say an email format! Take your research and set it up as a chain email and send it out hoping you can educate people who aren't in the know like most ATSers. We need to spread the facts far and wide if we're to ever stand a chance against TPTB. S&F for you know, pity lol...

top topics

join