It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zos666 -new world order militia-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hello, I am new to the membership of ATS, however I have enjoyed many hours of reading the theories on this site. I find them very interesting and most fit into what is happening now on earth. I especially am intrigued by the New World Order and it's threat upon the average world citizen, who in my opinion matter more than the sinister business circles and corporate swindlers, that seem content on destroying a mass of hard working, honest people. God help those who are oblivious to the coming danger. I have had off and on dreams of doom striking a city near me and quickly approaching my life. Affecting myself, my family, and my friends. Military crackdowns, concentration camps. However, every time I have the dream, I run. Run so I wont be locked down by a corrupt camp of brutal villains.
If this became a reality, i feel that i would indeed attempt to escape these FEMA camps, and the surveillance that goes with it. Perhaps my first move would be to kick in Wanstall's shop and hiack a load of weapons and ammunition for my journey. I would hopefully run into other runaways and fighters, willing to stand. We would form one of many freethinking militia's around the world fighting the evil around them. It would be a huge burger to bite into, but if this stuff does go down like we think, we might as well be battling a mecha hitler.
That in itself, the absolute threat to our lives, our way of living, will strike confidence in some of the biggest cowards. Like William Wallace said, "They can take our lives, but they can never take our freedom!" If we fail, the generation after wwill rise

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zos666

Sorry you’re in the wrong place nobody on ATS believes in the NWO, that’s because we are all member of the Illuminate and know that we have already achieved word domination.

Ohhh and emmmm welcome to the brotherhood

new topics

join