It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Necklace For Hillary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I know what it reminds me of,

Djed pillar, not enough horizontal bars though.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that what she is wearing is not the Cross Of Lorraine. The Cross Of Lorraine has two bars with the uppermost bar being slightly shorter then the lower bar. The necklace she is wearing has two bars of the same length.

Notice also the hourglass shape of the vertical piece as well. Not only is the jewelery she is wearing big but it is impractical as well. Who would adorn themselves with such heavy and gaudy pieces of jewelery if not to project a message? There is a reason for this.

I searched every which way I could and I cannot find what this means. I believe also she wouldn't be wearing anything but precious metals so these pieces are more than likely real gold. A search for double bar crucifix led me to the skull and bones images too.

I'd really like to know what that jewelery represents. It is old, that much I'm sure of.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I guess Bill didn't have time to give her a pearl necklace!

[edit on 27-6-2010 by aorAki]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer

Very cool videos tbonethedstroyer. I am putting that first one in the thread because it made me dizzy! I liked how the video depicted the vague analogies to a lot of the modern day symbology we are exposed to daily. Still though, I cannot find that particular symbol. A vertical hourglass shape with two horizontal bars toward the top.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What about the American lung Association

www.lungusa.org...
www.theunion.org...
www.antitb.org.hk...

Open the links there is your cross I believe . So what does it mean this cross design has been used for 1000 + years knights of the crusades to today where there are at least 3 health organizations using a variation of the symbol .

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I guess I should be more specific........

These *people* whatever/whoever they are, believe that theses certain symbols give them some sort of undefined knowledge/power, it's a religion to them.

My kid came home with colored on pictures from preschool that were FULL of symbolism. I was completely shocked. The teachers at the school have no idea, but I'm sure the makers of the said coloring book know full well what they are up to.......

They believe that if you accept this sort of symbolism into your home, you have no power to resist their "will".

Now if it works or not I don't know.......but I threw it away anyway.

You might like this:

allseeingeye.nireblog.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer

Forget the necklace.
The photo is part of a story of WHY she was at the Rockefeller ranch. The real story is at Grant Cameron' site "PresidentialUFO"....quote

"In August 1995 Bill and Hillary Clinton spent their summer vacation at the JY Ranch owned by Laurance Rockefeller. It was during that visit that Rockefeller sat down with the President and First Lady and made his pitch for UFO disclosure. According to what Rockefeller told author Whitley Strieber, neither said anything during the presentation. The next morning Hillary met Laurance and requested that Laurance not bring up the subject again."

There you have it

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

The thing is the more I look into it I am led to believe it has something to do with harmonics. Maybe some kind of ancient musical symbol. Harmonics? It looks like a tuning fork of some kind maybe? I searched that route and couldn't find anything that resembled it though. Maybe it is representing light being refracted through two planes or prisms of some sort. It really has me baffled!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It looks to me like the Jewish Symbol for life, since Chelsea is going to marry a Jewish man it may be a gift to Hillary from him or his family.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bc0f088ec2b.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join