It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack of the vapours – how jet trails block out the sunshine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Attack of the vapours – how jet trails block out the sunshine

www.dailymail.co.uk

If you are jetting off for an exotic holiday this summer, spare a thought for those you leave behind.

Because it seems that sun-seekers are responsible for leaving the rest of us languishing under grey skies – thanks to the emissions from aircraft engines.

These vapour trails create clouds which, experts claim, can block out sunlight for millions. This is the reason that our skies appeared unusually blue when the Icelandic volcano Eyjafjallajokull was erupting, and all flights over Britain w
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
So, what is the point of this article?
I think that this is disinformation to cover up the much discussed chemtrails. Chemtrails or the conspiracies about them are no mentioned in the article and that makes it for me very fishy.
Ignoring these conspiracies in an article like this means to me that it is an attempt to silence the conspiracies and conspiracy theorists by ignoring them.
Yesterday I saw 2 planes, one producing a contrail and the other a chemtrail at the same time.
Chemtrails are real!

www.dailymail.co.uk

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Geez! Get real! I have witnessed hundereds of sprayings over the jungles that are miles away from any commercial flight path. They are not only blocking the sun, but most full moons. At times this spray makes the sun so intense that it literally burns the trees in one day. People in Southern Mexico cannot be outside when the sun is filtered through this heat intensifying spray. You should see the plane activity in the days before hurricaines, unbeliveable. Every Mayan farmer knows about the planes and their poisen sprays.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Chemtrails are real, but so is air pollution. Nova did a really good show about this called "The Dimming Of The Sun" in which they state that by reducing the amount of sunlight that reaches the earths surface, the air pollution particles actually slow down the heating up of the earth from the greenhouse effect. In other words, if we STOP polluting the air, we'll fry even sooner.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

So, what is the point of this article?
I think that this is disinformation to cover up the much discussed chemtrails. Chemtrails or the conspiracies about them are no mentioned in the article and that makes it for me very fishy.
Ignoring these conspiracies in an article like this means to me that it is an attempt to silence the conspiracies and conspiracy theorists by ignoring them.
Yesterday I saw 2 planes, one producing a contrail and the other a chemtrail at the same time.
Chemtrails are real!

www.dailymail.co.uk

Different planes, different engines, different fuels, different conditions where each plane was flying......all mean no two planes ever are going to leave the same contrail. Clouds do not look different from each other? Get real. There are no "chemtrails", just a bunch of people who ignore known atmospheric science. It's not disinformation, claiming they are some how different from a "regular" contrail requires proof.
Are there any videos, with good provenance, showing something that science cannot explain easily? Tests of trails in situ that shows a differeing composition?
Proof that thousands of planes, flying all over the world, requiring millions of gallons of jet fuel, maintained and flown by 10's of thousands of people, dispensing millions of pounds of nasties, which require thousands of people to make and transport before being put into planes is actually being used? No.
Saying they exist means people do not understand the processes or logistics that would go into a plan like "chemtrails". Any meteorologists on the "chemtrail" side? Any pilots? Any aviation engineers, technicians, refuelers? No.
"Chemtrail" mythology is an internet invention, with no two sites or proponents coming into agreement about the who, what, when, and why. Not much of a plan if one says "reptilian elite", another "geo-engineering", another pharmacueticals, or birth control, or poison, or toxic metals.......
Ignorance is supposed to be denied, not embraced. Show something, anything that is anything more than a theory put forth by an amateur
making an assumption because they do not understand basic atmospheric science.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by carolina

Have you taken the time to identify the planes you speak of? Taken any pictures? Or just observation? Of course people in southern Mexico will have lots of sun. They are in the tropical zone. Get real.

And planes before hurricanes are studying the storms to better understand them to be able to forecast them better than they do.
Ignoring science and demonizing the scientists that do research is self-perpetuating paranoia and ignorance.

edited for typo

[edit on 27-6-2010 by stars15k]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

If "Chemtrails" are an internet invention explain why the German military recently admitted spraying the skies to create cloud cover for a military exercise. Not forgetting the FACT the Chinese admitted to using this type of manipulation during the Olympics to try and stop the rain. We also cannot forget the FACT the USA used this exact same technology again in the Veitnam war to create rain and floods. FAIL

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Something's been blocking the sun here in Atlanta starting in 2007. Intentionally. It was a definite change. For a few months there I thought I was on to something with solar flares, but I got busy and stopped tracking it. And that's all I've got to say about that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I doubt not everything you say, but there is more to it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I remember a video with a guy in the 70's it seemed talking about how the US had the power to modify the weather. Cloud seeding is quite common weather modification.

Here's a list of patents on weather modification. I don't know the practicality of any of them, or if any are in relation to "chemtrails".

I also have a news story about a town experiencing "chemtrails". From memory, residents saw planes seeming spraying substances behind them as they flew by. There are reports of illness seemingly related, and high levels of chemicals in the area like barium. I'm sure it's easily found on youtube.

Saying chemtrails are fake takes a huge leap in logic. Either you have access to information we don't, you're just full of #, or....

The same thing applies to saying they are real. There's a lot of evidence on both sides of the debate, and until you can take it all in, which in the end you can't because alot of information and evidence isn't available, then its hard to gather the full picture.

That being said, I believe chemtrails are a real phenomena. What reasons I couldn't say, but they could range from experiments on weather/people to pesticides.

EDIT: Added youtube video

[edit on 6/27/2010 by ThaLoccster]

top topics

join