It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto Police Use New Tactic Against Peaceful G20 Protestors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The G20 should start having meetings at secret locations like Cobra Island to avoid all the drama... I think most of these so called activist are idiots. and I would search there car to. They look like Pot heads...

CX

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
The G20 should start having meetings at secret locations like Cobra Island to avoid all the drama... I think most of these so called activist are idiots. and I would search there car to. They look like Pot heads...

I agree regarding the location.

Some people have mentioned a navy ship in the middle of the ocean, others an army base. Either way it's cheap, it's secure and it's well away from the wrongly called protesters who are just out to wreck the place.

If these politicans want to have these meetings in nice cities, they should have to pay for the consequences out of their own pocket. They know there will be trouble otherwise there wouldn't be the security.

My vote would be for the next G20 meeting to be held at Area 51....try getting near that baby!!!

CX.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Rockpuck is right. These people should know by now what tactics the police are going to use, snatching included.
The whining "they didn't do anything!!" almost makes me want to laugh.
There is no solidarity within the crowd, they don't protect their own and this is what happens.
One definition of insanity is expecting different results from doing the same thing.
Protesters: Change your tactics or get beat down like the sheep you are. I love you and respect you for being there and putting yourselves on the line for all of us but for God's sake use your minds!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
it has been said that the fastest way to get rid of a tyrant is to make him act like one

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wow!!! I mean Wow!!!!

This is by far the worst video of cops I have ever seen. seriously guys why are half the cops in the video dressed in booty shorts. They look like a bunch of dorks. seriously who the hell dresses like that other than lame ass canadian cops.

At least we know where officer dangle frm Reno911`s family lives. obviously they ork as LEO`s in toranto. I gotta wear these shorts cause I gotta be able to run like a cheetha to catch these criminals. Seriously do stacy and that other dude from that fashion tv show have to throw out these lame cops wardrobes and dress them like professional law enforcement or are toranto cops in to dressing like bicycle cops and life guards.

Serious you cops, dress better. thats my only real problem with the video. that and the crappy baton technique clearly evident. thats not how a expert with a baton hold one. not very efficient. it`s not a cave mans club it`s a baton. go back to your local dojo and learn how to do it right bozos.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
For those of you who think Cdn cops wouldn't just grab someone who wasn't doing anything, you're wrong. It is a scare tactic, partially, to grab whoever is easiest, and beat on them, everyone else is just supposed to back off or maybe be next.

It was on one of the Cdn news stations that one reporter got shot in the butt with a rubber bullet, don't know where the reporter was from though. Another reporter had a gun shoved in his face, AFTER stating, and showing proof that he was from the media.

Our cops are far from innocent, many are corrupt, and if the Cdn news was viewed in more countries, more often, more people would know that. Just look at the record of the RCMP. Tons of corruption.

America doesn't show enough of what is going on outside the US. Canada tends to show north American news, the US mostly shows only US news. At least that's what I see when I watch cnn, fox, or msnbc. That's probably why many Americans (not ATS users
) don't know anything about Canada.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Let's not forget about the 2007 Montebello undercover police provocateur fraud. Cops dressed as masked protesters tried to incite violence during a peaceful protest.

Police Admit to Going Undercover

"The Toronto G20 Riot Fraud: Undercover Police Engaged in Purposeful Provocation - Identical Boots Exposed Undercover Police Provocateurs" article is the #1 lead headline article on the home page of Michel Chossudovsky's Global Research website this Canada Day. It went up at 8:00 a.m. Sunday morning June 27, 2010, so it's continuing prominent placement is an indication of how much it is being read. For those who don't know, GlobalResearch.ca in Montreal is one of the world's premiere anti-New World Order websites. It has been on the web for years and its readership is huge.

Global Research

top topics

<< 1   >>

join