It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Not to be a negative Nancy or anything, but fake is obviously fake.

The whole "knocking over of the chair" bit was just put in to sell the video, i.e. to make it appear that there is actually something in the backyard being filmed.
Normal human reaction, even if it is unpredictable at best, would garner some kind of reaction from the guy with the camera, maybe a shocked gasp or a sigh, anything other than just following it for a few seconds until it was out of view, and stop recording.

I wish it was real, because then I could be like "Haw! I knew it!", but sadly this appears to be just another bit of smoke in the water. Thanks for posting the video though, OP!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"Clearest ever alien footage stuns UFO researchers".

I'm sorry. But thank you for posting this, I haven't had a laugh like that in a long time !

I have no evidence or sources to tell you that this is fake but there isn't evidence or sources to tell you it's real either. So what's left is our opinions.

Here's a survey for you guys :

How many of you have counted his fingers ??

Should be three, no?

I'm still laughing as I'm typing. The title is killing me here!!

I would S & F but since I ain't really sure people should lose their time watching this, I'll restrain myself. In any case, thx for the laugh !

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
For a minute there i thought i went to ANW instead of ATS.The headlines scream real and the footage well it was like that movie "Signs".Swing away!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This makes me want to make a costume and terrorise people at night.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
also if a space faring alien was near earth, why would he or she be out of its ship? just walking around pushing chairs over.

if i were an alien i wouldnt be doing this, allowing someone to film me while pushing a chair over

its a hoax definatlly

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It took me several minutes, but I thought this thing looked familiar. This thing looks a lot like the "Stickman" or "Quives Man" that was supposedly captured on video somewhere in Peru. Same thin body composition. So is this the new alien motif that has come to replace the "greys"?

Interesting video nonetheless...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Kratos40]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Kratos40]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Doesn't look too spectacular to me, nothing that couldn't be faked relatively easily (I'm no expert) but I thought it was worth a discussion at least. It's certainly unique.

Well, that was bizarre.

I agree with ya though, easy enough to fake.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Here is the Peruvian Stickman video:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
absolutely faked... why? because the only object it interacts with (chair) fades invisible with the "creature"!! hahah

honestly it looks like one of those wooden art figures that you can pose with all the ball joints... weak sauce with extra chicken nuggets.

but.. In terms of the lighting and the motion tracking, if someone with talent were to try and hoax us with better knowledge in creating figures with realistic shape/textures, we would be in real trouble trying to distinguish real from fake, it's amazing how far consumer based technology has come.

Actually I think the figure and items in the video are all real and (as I said in another post) only disappear due to bad lighting and video interlacing.

HOWEVER, even though I think this is a video of "real things", I still think it's just a real human wearing a silver suit.

[edit on 6/27/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Looks like a light from a DUI check point

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KANE OG

This is the most stupid thing you have seen posted on ATS? You obviously haven't been looking hard enough

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
An alien travels light years to our planet with technology that we do not possess to make a pit-stop in someones back yard in order to take a piss. He must have left his laser in the spaceship for safe keeping and having been caught off gaurd tripped on a lawn chair and stubbed his alien toe...................I dont think so...................I dont suppose you have some horses in a stable? and a really weird single neighbor who doesnt leave his house much accept very late at night?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
what is so interesting about their back yard that an alien would go there not once, but twice?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
I can't help thinking the 'alien' looks like the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz

That's exactly what came into my mind as well

Looks fake imo... For a start the guys reactions are all wrong.

If I saw someone in my garden, alien or not, I would freak out.

Now, some might argue that he couldn't really see him etc... Well, why did he have his night-vision camera on just at the right moment pointing out of that window?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretGoldfish

maybe he forgot his wallet the last time

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm sensing it's fake. The `person in the costume` appears to be taking a que when to start `running`. There was a definite pause as if waiting for instructions to take off.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

Title has been changed to reflect the actual title of the video. Original source (and title) used is from a source that is not permitted here on ATS. Read here for more information.

So, carry on discussing the actual video (not the source and not the title).

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40
It took me several minutes, but I thought this thing looked familiar. This thing looks a lot like the "Stickman" or "Quives Man" that was supposedly captured on video somewhere in Peru.

The "Quives Man" has been shown to be a parallax illusion of a plant.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
HOWEVER, even though I think this is a video of "real things", I still think it's just a real human wearing a silver suit.

I don't even think it's that high tech. I think it's some sort of plastic wrap. Saran Wrap.

Or maybe it's a Turian from Mass Effect; in that case, it would be Saren Wrap.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join