It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
ok, if it is an alien , i think we can all agree, he has just had too many beers.

maybe it was his stag night.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KANE OG
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on ATS. It's the kind of crap you prank college kids with. Please, please request a clue from whatever god you worship before you ever post again. Thank you.

That is pretty abusive of you to say, and isn't very thoughtful either...

No one has stepped up and proven the footage fake, and the people that took the video say they truly saw some guy outside that was what they took the video of... They never said it was an alien for certain, but they probably believe it was..

There are experts out there that could test the footage and compare and analysis to see if there is anything further revealed or anomalous about it..

your abusive response is a lot worse in my view than someone posting this video..

it is actually good to occasionally see a fake video or two to learn how to discern them..

With this video here it could easily be some kid outside in a costume but who can say for sure?

It is entertaining to watch the thing bumble and knock over the chair though

The thing's arms dangle just a bit further than what looks normal to me also.. just a thought...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So, an "alien" is seen and followed by a video camera by two guys, and not one utterance is heard during the time. I would call that the impossible part.

(I wonder how the silver one got the paint off? And is that a throng he is wearing? It is obviously a young male (human). No credibility here.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Not even close to convincing ...

How the camera guy can take this footage without saying a word ... like "What the #!!!!", (and the sound is clearly on). And then how he shuts the camera off after the "scene" is over.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Someone in a suit running. Why bother running if your an Alien? Why not just transport? To me it looks fake.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oh look, yet another alien in the back yard! I wonder why so many aliens are seen in yards or around houses? Perhaps because it's the most convenient place for someone - teenagers - to film?

I can't believe a video like this can run to 10 pages on ATS. I mean, what is the average age around here? 12?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I took a bite of this video. at first i was like 'WHOAH LOOK AT THAT! CREEPY!"

Then i took the video, and placed it on a better screen (brighter) and this thing looks fake. When its startled... it doesn't really LOOK startled. its like... OH-MY CUE TO RUN! hits the chair, and runs off. It even ran like if it was really bad acting.

The cameraman was pretty calm while recording this. If that was me, you would HEAR the excitement of my voice.

So my final thought... Fake.

I don't know how else to describe it... it also looked like if it was wearing an aluminum costume.

i could go on and on...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i don't know you, but if i had that thing walking outside my home, i would be scared as hell!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
See, this is the problem with ATS. People believe anything they see. If an alien in his own skin and body, it will look and move like an alien. It does not move like drunk guy with birthday wrap taped to him faking an alien.

Honestly, it's things like this that turned me into a skeptic. Because when I signed up on ATS I was a believer. Then I saw a thread with a video where the CGI alien that looked like a bad high school student cgi project and everybody jumped on the thread with comments like; "Looks authentic to me", "Disturbing", "looks real", "convincing". And then an array of analysis of what the ALIEN was doing. WTF?

It's not because I'm a student in 3d animation that I can tell better than people. That thing looked obviously fake.

It seemed like if somebody took a camera and recorded the sky, a seagull sh*t on the lense and they'll scream UFO and the wild ATS believers will nod after it like zombies.

Have some skepticism everybody! I know you all want aliens to be real, they are real (just not on these fake videos), but you're letting that want impair your logical judgments.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Looks quite orchestrated - the camera rests with the garden chair centre scene - actor/animation enters centre scene - pause and exit stage.

How about opening the door/window for a clearer shot?

or maybe they required the distortion and glare from the window to to add ambiguity to the video.

Peace

Longtime watcher - 1st time poster

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bonthan

Edit: Please don't hand on stars and flags like they're loose change. This thread doesn't deserve the attention.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If I saw something in my back yard late at night and even if I believed it was alien, I would still run outside and knock some sense into it... Not kidding, even though it sounds nutty...

I did find it strange they weren't getting excited in the video.. takes away credibility completely... most people would be reacting quite expressively at that point..

There have been other strange vids of aliens and they were sort of bumbling around or acting stupid just like the one in this vid...

oh the weirdness of life...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololollololololololo

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

HE'S BACK...SOMEBODY CALL MEL GIBSON!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
To be truthful with everyone, if it were dark, I would also be knocking over chairs and stuff due to the fact my HUMAN eyes cannot see THAT good. so naturally, whatever it was, of course it would knock a chair or something over and try to leave as quickly as possible once its presence is discovered.

If that was real, then maybe it was more than likely a outer suit (of course), and that suit could "cloak" or try to blend in (kind of like the Predator movie).

I am wondering what could it be that it was attracted to that area.

also, sometimes people have no choice but to film a short video.....do you think the creature would stay upon request so we can get at least five minutes in? Nah.

sometimes a person has to get a video with whatever they can, even if it is just a few seconds....Most important thing is, at least the person got it on video.
If it is real, thank you poster for getting it on video. It is really difficult these days to catch things on video as they happen. I really appreciate your effort.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
looks like that golden robot from star wars. like everyone else, my opinion would be that this can easily be faked.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Kratos40
It took me several minutes, but I thought this thing looked familiar. This thing looks a lot like the "Stickman" or "Quives Man" that was supposedly captured on video somewhere in Peru.

The "Quives Man" has been shown to be a parallax illusion of a plant.

Yes, I read about that explanation but there is not enough lateral movement by the camera to cause a parallax illusion. It's obvious you can see bipedal locomotion from this "creature". Almost reminds me of the Ents from the Lord of the Rings movie. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending that video either. Just pointing out the similarities.
Thanks for playing though...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
I have never seen an alien in the dark before, but as i am aware of the government has controll and aware of two races wich are a common factor on this planet and have been for many thousands of years. And that is the "Grey",and the Annanuki( Reptilian race mentioned in all religions the last 35 000 years.
If am not mistaking this could be the Anu with its reptilian skin protective caliber at night,reflecting shells in light.
Hopefully its apart of the 18 month governmental plan.
BUT this might also be a very good made Hoax-
But for the sake of science and history - Extra Terrestrials exist even if you want it or not,no belief will ever change that.
Minneapolis Science Facility

Archirvion.....

You keep alluding to.....& now have named.....this "Science Facility".

Can you please elucidate this "Science Facility"? (many thanks)

Subsequently, can you please provide commentary as to how this "Science Facility" might be able to assist with information & analysis pertaining to this & other cases? (many thanks)

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Sorry people, I forgot the link, it has been added to the OP now too - *SNIP*

LiveForever8.....

Oh dear.....

You didn't.....

Not "you know who" at "you know what".....?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

agreed with everything

is it possible this is alien? yes

why would I care if this is not going to prove anything? well, I dont care

this video is totality useless, thats the reality people, just flag down

you will never prove the existence of aliens with videos like that, its best to let these videos unknown, simply because they hurt all the science and logic behind ufology, that is not much

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join