It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. government panel now pushing "vaccinations for all!" No exceptions…

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
There are so many paranoid idiots here. Can you not sometimes accept that the government is trying to do something good for you.

What was the last good thing the government did for me?

Lying to get into Iraq? Bailing out the rich when the economy started turning belly-up? The FDA approving things they know are unhealthy, for money? Tell me when I start naming the things that are "good for you."

You can have a 2nd swine flu vaccine, on me. Anyone else want to volunteer their vaccines to this confident, proud individual?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AquariusDescending

How about providing you with a road you can drive on, or supplying you with an affordable food supply, or organising your healthcare when you need it? Without the government you would die in a couple of weeks. The government is not perfect but its an easy scapegoat for the paranoid people here who dont appreciate their lives. Sure the government arent angels, but they sometimes do the best for people, and by giving free vacines, they are trying to help you. If you want to believe that they have some hidden agenda, then dont have one, you will soon regret it when you are ill.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Freaking BIG PHARMA!
The winners and undoubtedly the force behind the lobby for universal vaccination...
sounds like a slogan that.....
yes they will get away with it if they manufacture something for which humans have no resistance and it sweeps the world...
They fight disease, but they have the means to create the very disease they are peddaling the vaccine for!
Wake the flutz up!
You are chattel!
The" mark of the beast"might even be to indicate vaccinated and unvaccinated.....
no mark, and yer a pariah!Unclean unclean!(throws stones at you....)

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How will they enforce this, some asked?

At the moment, they won't.

But after ObamaCare begins, and medical records are consolidated...

TO: JOE CITIZEN

Our records indicate that as of (insert date here) you have failed to
receive your mandatory vaccination for (insert virus name here).
As this may be an oversight on your part, we would like to warn
you that your deadline is near.

This is a warning and reminder that failure to report to government
administrated facilities to receive your vaccination constitutes a crime
under statute (insert ### here) and will result in the suspension
of your medical insurance and your right to work as granted by
(insert government agency here) until you have taken care of this
urgent matter.

If you have any questions, contact (insert government bureaucracy here).

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
How about providing you with a road you can drive on, or supplying you with an affordable food supply, or organising your healthcare when you need it?

Roads. They provide some money to maintain the roads -- my state of Virginia takes actual responsibility for maintenance and provides much of its own funding. I am not 100% satisfied with my state government but there are light years of difference between Virginia and the Fed. They also take this same fact as leverage to claim your right to travel in a vehicle is a "privilege" and other similarly fascist ideas.

Food supply -- No. Industrial companies take care of food production, processing and shipping, and government agencies only enforce regulations -- and they do it badly to the suffering of my health. I intentionally avoid many foods because of the additives, etc. in them which are NOT HEALTHY and SHOULD be banned. We can talk about the FDA. The FDA is often counseled by officials from the same companies producing this polluted food, and so approve it.

Health care -- No thank you, and bug off. The government does NOT pay for my health care. I wouldn't take them up on it if they did. From the nonsense you are posting this must blow your mind, but I can actually be healthy and survive WITHOUT gub'ment doctors in any way shape or form, and have. As many health care professionals will tell you, and HAVE tried to tell you, the health care bill recently passed is only going to further disrupt and weaken health care systems in the US.

Without the government you would die in a couple of weeks.

It sounds as though you are speaking from personal experience. I really pity you if you would die without government facilities. I consider that worse than a baby on a teat, because at least a baby on a teat is natural, a grown man dependent upon his government is not, and it is shameful. I would lead a happier life without ANY government facilities, and if there is anyone who would argue about this with me, the end of all arguments is my ability to grow my own food, provide my own shelter, and defend my own self with a rifle. That is what this country was founded on and if you don't understand that then you have no room to ever open your mouth to speak about politics in the first place.

The government is not perfect but its an easy scapegoat for the paranoid people here who dont appreciate their lives. Sure the government arent angels, but they sometimes do the best for people, and by giving free vacines, they are trying to help you. If you want to believe that they have some hidden agenda, then dont have one, you will soon regret it when you are ill.

Sure they aren't angels (major understatement here), but you love to kiss their asses anyway? This is the sentiment I'm getting. You know they screw up -- and they screw up BIG, A LOT -- but your solution is to kiss their ass anyway. You think things are actually going to get better with that complacent, apathetic attitude?

For what you attribute to the government, you don't seem to have a realistic understanding at all. This is not a Nanny State where the government takes full responsibility for your life and well-being and food and everything else. In the US, all our government was created to do, was regulate free commerce. In most cases this is STILL all they do, though the regulations are obviously eaten through with corruption and cronyism, and they are constantly trying to assume direct control of more and more features of our previously free society. The government doesn't make your food, THANK GOD.

I have to ask, are you even an American? Were you born and raised in this country? Did you have American history classes in school? Because if so it seems like you have retained none of it. When people say this is a "free country," do you understand the history and ideas behind that?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Sorry, I think there's a whole lot of BS in this thread.

As a couple of other people have noted, the CDC will recommend vaccinations for everyone. They cannot use bodily force to make anyone take the vaccine - just as they cannot use bodily force to draw blood from anyone legally in the United States - and anyone who says that they have used bodily force to do this should have sued the pants off of the "agency" that did this to them - they would have won easily - if they didn't then shame on them, they should be too ashamed to mention it . They can only recommend.

Now, if they do pass a law or something (which is what would have to happen) that requires everyone to submit to the vaccine, then, yes, it will become an issue with me, and one I will not submit to, because they cannot do that legally and therefore, the law will be illegal and easily reversed.

It would be nice IF this country was the way some people THINK it is! I find it funny when people talk about a "POLICE STATE" or the "NEW WORLD ORDER" as if it's something in the future. The NWO has been here since before WWI. "THEY" are very patient, and slowly they have dismantled the U.S. and IT NO LONGER EXISTS. If they WANT mandatory vaccines, WE WILL be forced into taking them. When was the last time WE THE PEOPLE really changed a DAMN thing.

IAMONLYHUMAN....HERE, read & weep. Forced blood draws were declared legal by the SUPREME court in 1966. HOW ABOUT A CATHETER SHOVED INTO YOU PENIS FOR A FORCED URINE DRAW???? It has been done...int he God-Blessed U.S. OF A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the best link, but this can be EASILY verified...

www.duiblog.com...

Forced Blood Draws: Citizen Backlash?
Posted by Lawrence Taylor on March 4th, 2009

"I’ve posted in the past about the growing practice of forcefully taking blood from drunk driving suspects in the field when they refuse to submit to breath testing. See, for example, Taking Blood by Force; for a forced urine sample, see Catheter Forced Up Penis After DUI Arrest. In some states, this requires a search warrant (usually readily obtainable from a judge standing by for this purpose); in others, cops are free to forcefully have blood taken when they wish. And in a growing number of states, including here in California, cops actually jab the needles into restrained suspects themselves — in the back seats or on the hoods of cars. See Blood Draws in the Back Seat by the Dashboard Light and Forced Blood Draws by Cops Spreading.

I keep waiting for the citizens of this country to wake up to the terrible constitutional costs of MADD’s hysterical "War on Drunk Driving". Perhaps it’s finally beginning…."

An apology would be nice to hear...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by odd1out]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Ahem I believe that tax payers like me did that for you and others tax payers also is tax payer money that is use for all you mention, but forgot that when it comes to roads well you know most toll roads in the US are sold to foreign countries to run with 100% profits after tax payer paid for them, health care is not free either, as Medicare and Medicaid is funded by tax payer as entitlement programs.

Now big pharma is nothing but pimps looking for whores in congress to buy to pass enforce poison in injections and pills because they need a boost in profits.

Sorry could not stop from busting your bubble here.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Hmph and I just watched a documentary about the scam of psychiatry. I remember seeing a part where someone would be kidnapped for refusing things like vaccinations for their kids. Sorry I mean their kids were kidnapped. Its #ed up down south maybe even here too I think Im going to move north this is getting pretty scary.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well here it is. Right in front of everyone's faces. I don't think that I even need suggest what this really means. Do I?

Whatever you do, never resort to violence. Keep pumping unconditional love into everything and everyone. I guarantee that this will be the ultimate way of protection for you and your loved ones.

Namaste and love

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

This is communism, unreal, I've never gotten a flu shot, never had the flu.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
They can vaccinate my cold dead arm after they take the gun from my cold dead hand.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
I don't know how they'd enforce this. I'd go to jail before being vaccinated. Even with threats of fine and imprisonment, they can't even get millions of people to fill out a census form.

This is how they plan to enforce it. I had also read in the ObamaCare bill that they would be suggesting this in the 'Healthy Workplace' cirriculum (for those still working). It's a sad state of affairs they have in store for us.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

We know the world population is large, and we know that it should be/needs to be reduced. However, that can happen over time if the right steps are implemented; there is no need to kill anyone off -

I doubt if our population will ever be that unmanageable, as it appears they're doing a bang-up job culling the population as it is. With all the cancer-causing stuff, contaminants in our food and water, and drug pushing they subject us to, we're dying off just fine.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Last time I took a flu shot I was in junior high, that is decades ago, what I do remember, is immediately getting sick when I was perfectly healthy before, and there had been no outbreak of flu in school or even in our area.
The nurses came around and said this was for our own good and everybody went to the gymnasium, and got one.

After that I told my parents that I didn't want to get those shots anymore, and they respected my choice even at that young age.
You could opt out, but most didn't, the fear factor was on, and we didn't have the internet then, to check these things out.

When I was really young we used to get shots for different things but we never got sick from them.

Now you get sick from these shots, the formulations of these must be bad for some, based on other variables that perhaps we are unaware of.

Anyways I don't plan on getting any shots, people around me had the swine flu, I just boosted up my natural immunity more than normal, and I was fine.
If garlic and onions could beat the Spanish flu, I am sure we can beat most flu bugs naturally these days.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ok so I went to your source page which is Naturalnews.com (which is not a good source) Then I scrolled down and went to there source which was the Washingtonpost.com and guess what happened when I clicked it...We are unable to locate the page you requested.
The page may have moved or may no longer be available

So either this article is made up or It is real and the post took it down real fast...Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
SOURCE BESIDES NATURALNEWS.COM?

Second line

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Who wrote this article anyway? It comes from Natural News but it doesn't look like Mike Adams wrote it and it's source is the Washington Post, but the page has been removed when you go to the link. When I input the info to the WP to search for it, it doesn't come up.

I'm not saying it's not valid info, I just would like to find it's origins.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

Ooops, Hawaiinguy12, looks like we were thinking the same thing at the same moment.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Hey...stop stealing my post
. Even if this was real and they did make it mandatory,people would riot and would take there kids out of public school in a second

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
All I know is, it looks like they're gonna hit us with the H1N1 propaganda hard this time around. My daughter informed me she saw a billboard with an old guy on it who was sneezing that read, "A sneeze can kill you." In the background there was a cemetery with a tombstone saying "R.I.P." and then it went on to urge everyone to get vaccinated against H1N1. How low can you get?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join