It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. government panel now pushing "vaccinations for all!" No exceptions…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
A recommendation does not equal mass forced vaccinations! Everybody take a deep breath and relax, it's a bit early to be gearing up and digging foxholes.

No one is freaking out, or fear mongering (for once, and at least not yet), but the truth is, as I said, if they're willing to come out and even mention something like this, there is more too it than the words that were printed in that article. There is much more that we do not know, and that is where the problem lays.

We need to fight this before it becomes a bigger issue - as I said I don't want to wait until the last moment where I'm about to be held down to get some vaccination or get fined/jailed - I'm going to do something wayyy before that. As I hope all do you.

But yes, everyone should remain calm, this shot wont hurt a bit...
Plus you'll get a lollipop when we're all finished.

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
What's that quote?

" Bring your needle and I'll bring my gun, we'll see who makes a bigger hole."

Yeah, that's the one.

This isn't really a law or them pushing anything. I guess they are recommending that this be the way things are in the future. It will be up to nursing staff and the doctors to decide how much weight to put behind a bureaucrats decision.

I'm not surprised however, maybe we'll see a resurging swine flu over the fall and into the winter this year.

More vaccinations to come I assume. More times I'm going to have to say no.

~Keeper

Nice quote
I'll have to remember that one next time I'm asked to take a vaccination.

And I think you may be right... a resurgence of swine flu or some new pandemic is eminent in the near future. I'm going to say give it a bit of time for the economy to rise up a little bit more, then come down a bit and then they'll throw it at us... but that's just a guess...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Years ago, before my recovery began, I was drug addicted and in the streets. In California, if you are suspected of being "under the influence" of drugs in public, a blood test is warranted. Under the influence is a heath & saftey code violation in the state...HSC, Health & Safety Code. I was accused of this, and coincidentally at the time, was NOT under the influence of anything. In fact, I had been stopped and questioned by the police for merely walking down the street at 2 a.m. carrying a bag of Mexican food from a 24hr takeout place. I denied being under the influence, and was told I would have to submit to a blood test. I flatly refused the test and was then told I didn't have a choice; if I wouldn't submit willingly, they would forcefully remove blood from my body. Frankly, at the time, I didn't believe they could do any such thing in the United States of America. I was placed under arrest, taken to the police station, and there, after 30 minutes of debate and cajoling by police to admit my guilt, I was restrained by four officers and blood was removed from my arm and taken as evidence. I would hardly try to compare my feeling of being "violated" to the feelings of someone being sexually violated, but I'll tell you, it was one of the most terrible experiences I can remember.

Granted, many of you will say this is what I had coming, or that if you break the law it's understandable and warranted. I may even agree with those sentiments. If the Flu shot became required by Heath & Safety standards, if a citizen's denial to take the flu shot became something deemed dangerous to his fellow citizens, then many of us might find ourselves being held down by law enforcement and forcibly being administered the vaccine "for the good of all people." So, I'm not really impressed with those that state they would refuse a flu shot to the point of being thrown in jail. Plus, how many saying this have actually been to jail? Probably not many. Most people will do just about anything to avoid being incarcerated for good reason; it sucks...a LOT.

I have not had a flu shot since leaving the military. It made me sick, and I swore I'd never take another one, and haven't since 1984. I rarely get sick, and I don't know if I have ever had the flu.

By the way, I never got my blood back and was never told whether it came back positive or not...I was released the next day after going to court. I pleaded guilty and was released having to attend a drug rehab program. Why didn't I take it to trial? It takes about 3-6 months to get to trial, and they don't let you out unless you pay the bail.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

An advisory panel to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended that every person be vaccinated for the seasonal flu yearly, except in a few cases where the vaccine is known to be unsafe.

My family would be considered one of those "few" cases. We had them in the past and had an adverse reaction to them.

Now we have my sister living with us because she has chrones disease and is taking leukemia medicines among others that shut down her immune system.
So basically if anyone gets sick she has to leave until all are well and the house has been sterilized. The doctors who are taking care of her stated that if any of us gets sick her first few days out of the home will be spent in the hospital. (it can kill her if she gets the flu)

So they can not make us take them in "anyway" because of all of the reasons listed above.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
reply to post by highlyoriginal

An advisory panel to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended that every person be vaccinated for the seasonal flu yearly, except in a few cases where the vaccine is known to be unsafe.

My family would be considered one of those "few" cases. We had them in the past and had an adverse reaction to them.

Now we have my sister living with us because she has chrones disease and is taking leukemia medicines among others that shut down her immune system.
So basically if anyone gets sick she has to leave until all are well and the house has been sterilized. The doctors who are taking care of her stated that if any of us gets sick her first few days out of the home will be spent in the hospital. (it can kill her if she gets the flu)

So they can not make us take them in "anyway" because of all of the reasons listed above.

My son has an auto immune disease of the same nature, so I definetly understand where your coming from with that.

There is no getting sick in this house, no germs. Hell any of us get a cough and we have to move out of the house for a week.

I spend a fortune in hotels over the winter.

The littlest thing could compromise his immune system further and kill him within a matter of days. This is my first and foremost biggest reason for not getting vaccinations for him.

One adverse reaction is all it would take.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

reply to post by tothetenthpower

I hope both of you do not ever have to be forced to take any medication/vaccinations then especially and I wish the best for you and your families.

To think that this could all actually be a problem one day for either of you, is just really, really sad
I truly do not wish to ever see such a day.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
For anybody that think this not going to happen . . .let me remind you that now the government is pushing mandates to force people into doing what they want, or you already has forgotten?.

Bend over American your vaccinations by mandate will be very near as US is controlling that you get your mandated HCR from private insurances, let no forget that we will be forced to carry our records in microchip very soon . . .

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is interesting to note as a change for those who
thought that the regular seasonal flu shot was ok, but not the swine flu vaccine:

"The 2010-2011 seasonal flu vaccine will include the H1N1 swine flu vaccine, as the pandemic virus appears to have replaced the seasonal H1N1 virus covered by previous vaccines. The new seasonal vaccine will also include protection against the predominant "Perth" H3N2 type A and "Brisbane" type B flus."

Source:

www.webmd.com...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Thanks for sharing that, I didn't know the new flu vaccinations for this coming year were going to include all of that...

...maybe we will see a resurface of the bird flu, but more than likely it will take another vaccination to cure you, or at the very least you will need more medications that will simply happen to come out around the same time the virus does.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
the more the push the vaccine the more i see a reason to not get it.. sorry no way in hell will i put this crap into my body. Really I don't trust the CDC or any government agency to recommend things for me, I'll draw my own conclusions and make my own decisions.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think when it becomes mandatory, there will be a fight. My father who is in his 70's is a big believer in flu shots, he buys the propaganda, but even he, decided not to get the swine flu shot last fall. That speaks volumes to how many people are starting to wake up.

Let's hope I am right.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sorry, I think there's a whole lot of BS in this thread.

As a couple of other people have noted, the CDC will recommend vaccinations for everyone. They cannot use bodily force to make anyone take the vaccine - just as they cannot use bodily force to draw blood from anyone legally in the United States - and anyone who says that they have used bodily force to do this should have sued the pants off of the "agency" that did this to them - they would have won easily - if they didn't then shame on them, they should be too ashamed to mention it . They can only recommend.

Now, if they do pass a law or something (which is what would have to happen) that requires everyone to submit to the vaccine, then, yes, it will become an issue with me, and one I will not submit to, because they cannot do that legally and therefore, the law will be illegal and easily reversed.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I think you are underestimating the level of manipulation we are living under, and putting up with already.

They will try, they may partially succeed too, since so many are too busy and overwhelmed by their daily lives to learn what is legal and/or even good for them. BTW, how many revolts are happening over this Gulf oil catastrophe? See....we keep taking it and taking it.

Like everyone here says, "so long as I can watch my American Idol" I'll do what they say.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

You grandfather is a smart man, regular flu shots for the elderly are necessary if the person is over 70 and have upper respiratory problems due to or related to diseases not just old age, pneumonia kills the elderly and very young every year.

Now your grandfather just like my father were born in the 30s so they and those born before the 80s already have antibodies to the swine flu that has been around since the early 1900s and had a small come back in the 70s.

So actually most of the population in the US had a brush with the swine flu through the years.

It wasn't until big pharma decided to get a bailout with the 70s vaccination scam and fiasco and the latest one last year that we actually get to hear much about it with the propaganda.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Just remember that nobody even thought that the private mandatory health care was going to hit America anytime soon as it was found to be unconstitutional back in the 90s when Hillary proposed universal care, by the Republicans thats how it was killed back then by majority Republicans in congress.

And it happens, just a few laws, screw the population and the bill is law.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm somewhat curious as to 'how' they'd actually enforce this. Somebody going to hold me down and force it? Because most likely, I'd refuse. Really, I'd like to see them try that. I'd stab them with their own needle. Right in the eye-ball.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think the Supreme Court would strike this down as being Unconsitutional - it doesn't give people a freedom of choice or any other option to refuse.

They will probably inject an RFID chip along with every vaccination.

The only time I ever got a flu shot (an employer required it) I was sicker than I'd ever been from the flu and for longer. My employer ended up paying me for all the time I missed without taking it out of my regular sick time as he had insisted I get the shot above my protests (they paid for the shot as well), but the following year, I was the only employee out of nearly 400 not to have to get the shot and I was almost the only one who didn't get the flu that year.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So people can get around this by being allergic to eggs. Hmm.

I slipped my doctor a couple large bills and he was happy to find out that I am severely allergic to eggs.

Easy as that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Deja vu. . . again.

Didn't we go through this last year? My husband is a mechanic on the helos they use for air ambulance up here. Last year they said if you didn't get the vaccine, you would have to be let go. That includes everyone, even the maintenance guys and the ones that just sit in the office. This was for everyone involved in any aspect of health care.

Within weeks, that order had changed because there wasn't enough vaccine to go around so it was only being given to children and the elderly.

So where are they going to get enough vaccine this year?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think it's pretty safe to assume that whether or not the Swine Flu was as bad as thought: It gave "them" (you know, "they") an understanding of exactly how many people would get the vaccine voluntarily when requested. Without taking any real leaps of logic you might conclude that H1N1 was a social experiment.

It's pretty easy to see if someone wanted an entire populace to adopt a lemming mentality, it could be done easily with a real or imagined "engineered" threat.

Wow, this works with so many things, doesn't it? Viruses... Rogue Nations, "Terrorism".

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I wonder if Alex Jones is going to talk about this today. This is bad, this is really bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join