It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen to make historic UN address and appeal for 'world peace'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Does Canada have any tunnels? Just wondering.
And... IS the Queen going to be driving?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4720352d83d8.jpg[/atsimg]

Me on the other hand, I laughed at your post until I spotted.

On topic?

I hope she succeeds in instilling the hope of peace in the world, any good try for hope and peace has my vote.

Doesn't take away from my opinion she's a hypocritical donkey's ear considering where HER WAR TROUPES ARE... Now she pulls them out of Afghanistan and she might have room to talk...

peace

Edit to add bold...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret
reply to post by grantbeed

I'm hoping Ahmedinejad walks out on her speech.

Man that would be a classic moment/

if you continued to watch the news footage after the staged walkout then you would had seen that they members that stayed gave him a round of aplause but obviously the zionist controlled BBC cut at that stage.

You americans have no right to call our queen a parasite, leave that to us brits who are force to give her our money each year.

Funney she wants to go bombing for peace because i like shaging for virginity.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well She's near the top of the TPTB's Pyramid, so why dosent She have a chat with her powerful mates on the top of the Pyramid about bringing Peace to the World?! after all there the one's who cause all the trouble in the World in the first place..........

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
She'd better not. You would think she would know how unpopular she is at the moment. This will only make people more angry than they already are and let more people realize that she is one the mystery people behind the depopulation agenda, the destruction of America agenda.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Why is it going to be 'One of the most important speeches of her 28 year reign'?

The timing of this could be significant. Is war really on the horizon somewhere in the world?

Frankly, i wish she had saved herself the trouble of planning this speech as it has only served to make me even more paranoid.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
And slaughter of innocents will continue .. In order to feed the greed and materialism of the west..

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I completely agree with your points.

Its disagraceful the way the English and Americans have plundered the planet and so many countries. When are they going to start giving back and repaying what they have stolen?

The idea of the queen making a speech for peace is as sick as the idea of giving obama a nobel peace prize.

Anyone commenting that the queen has no power in this day and age should maybe do some more investigating into the English royal family.
Like the Vatican their power and control is very much unseen. Wouldn't it be great to make the public think you have no power at all When you are pulling all the strings on the puppets.

Don't forget even Obama had to hotfoot it over to the palace to get the queens approval.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
The Queen sits on her royal back-side all day long, and when it becomes time to wipe... you(s) really think that she would wipe her own back-side...No! She is so dam lazy just to wipe her own back-side clean.

It is said that Prince charles has servants who must put the toothpaste onto the royal toothbrush.

What does she expect to achieve from this speech, all the wars around the world to stop? she would be better off talking about the inequalities in the world and Her and her mob are going to help redress this problem

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I appreciate that it is trendy on this Board to slight the Queen, to accuse her of being a Lizard or some key player in the Illuminati, but if you cut through this blabbering you may discover that she could well have something to say which is useful.

Oh, I know that Iraq and Afghanistan are unpopular, but there are many conflicts throughout the world that take a higher toll of human misery and in the great scheme of things both nations will turn out better. Iraq is a democracy of sorts and political opponents no longer have their tongues removed as a matter of course (“I would like to say “thanks” to Saddam for his mercy, but I can’t”) and Afghan girls can go to school.

Anyway, the Queen is the Head of the Commonwealth which has done more for the development of democracy and economic / social development amongst its 54 members than the UN, the US, Soviet Union or any number of countries or collectives. As a very long standing Head of State she probably has more to say and carries more personal respect than any other.

Whether you like her or think she’s a lizard should not detract from the message and if it does a modicum of good then it’s worth it.

Regards

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
I appreciate that it is trendy on this Board to slight the Queen, to accuse her of being a Lizard or some key player in the Illuminati, but if you cut through this blabbering you may discover that she could well have something to say which is useful.

Oh, I know that Iraq and Afghanistan are unpopular, but there are many conflicts throughout the world that take a higher toll of human misery and in the great scheme of things both nations will turn out better. Iraq is a democracy of sorts and political opponents no longer have their tongues removed as a matter of course (“I would like to say “thanks” to Saddam for his mercy, but I can’t”) and Afghan girls can go to school.

Anyway, the Queen is the Head of the Commonwealth which has done more for the development of democracy and economic / social development amongst its 54 members than the UN, the US, Soviet Union or any number of countries or collectives. As a very long standing Head of State she probably has more to say and carries more personal respect than any other.

Whether you like her or think she’s a lizard should not detract from the message and if it does a modicum of good then it’s worth it.

Regards

She is the head of a warmongering governement that murders innocent people.

Stop swallowing the PR bull.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The Queen is going to appeal for world peace.
The Vatican is calling for forgiveness for all its sins.
I wonder do they know something the sheep don't?

Anyone for a second coming?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ahhhhh, long time lurker - Thought i would contribute to this....

So much hate towards the Royals - --

With regards to any or lack of power that the Queen holds.......

Does anyone remember the court case against Paul Burrells...
The Queen had the power to stop that case in it's tracks.
Did any watch a ceremony on TV where the Queen made and address....
Going by power tells - Bush stood like a little boy in a school line waiting his turn ....and when it arrived the Queen let him know how small fry he was by commenting on his in-ability to serve another term in office unlike herself who can remain in power at will....

This Woman is VERY powerful make no mistake about it.
What worries about her is what Paul Burrells claims she said to him.
"There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge"

Every heard of re-branding ---

UK GERMANY US ......illusion of choice?? there is no UK GERMANY US hell there is no nothing just what we label !!

With regards to the OP - Hopefully she will announce she is stepping down
Long live the king! /SARC

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Edit: Whoops, wrong thread post.

[edit on 27/6/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
EDIT - self-removed post > I have made my point earlier

[edit on 27/6/2010 by paraphi]

[edit on 27/6/2010 by paraphi]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ovenden
I read this before. I must admit I had a chuckle to myself. Who honestly respects what the Queen has to say these days! She is just a piece of political decoration, nothing she says will be taken seriously.

I agree with the post above and I'm English.

The Queen these days is no more than a quaint, historical window-dressing that brings in the tourists who fantasize of 'days gone by'.

>>>(WARNING)

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
Why is it going to be 'One of the most important speeches of her 28 year reign'?

The timing of this could be significant. Is war really on the horizon somewhere in the world?

This was a rhetorical question right?

edit to add:

By the way, the Dutch queen only has a mostly ceremonial function in the Netherlands also. Doesn't take away the fact that she's head of the Bilderberg group, making her very powerful on a global scale. The queen of England is ranked just as high, if not higher, in the shadow government.

[edit on 27/6/10 by Romekje]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Well said!!

While you're all bashing the Queen maybe you should look into some of the comments made by paraphi. The common Wealth is something we should be proud of, what ever the past of British history something good came out of it and UN could learn a thing or two on how to move forward. I hope people listen to what she has to say, maybe as a Mom/Gran and Queen she can see whats happening in the world and whats to speak out for the common man, nobody seems to trust their goverments anymore, who else is there to speak out for us.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

I was speculating that perhaps the Queen has access to information that us ordinary mortals dont - like is world war 3 going to start this summer.

I must add that i support paraphi's stand in defence of the Queen.

It would seem that i am in the minority in thinking that it is beneficial to have a head of state (although only in a symbolic sense) who isnt tied to any political party and who can therefore add a different, albeit limited, influence and perspective on the running of the country.

Gosh! That was a bit of a mouthful!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

I don't think what you have stated is a fair comment as your location is England.

You haven't ever had to live under the tyranny and illegal occupation of foreign troops.

As for referring to the 'Common wealth' , come on your having a laugh , aren't you? Common Wealth , seriously.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Don't know if it'll be WW3, but i think it'll be war for sure.

Anyone can see it coming with the troop movement in the middle east at the moment and the war preparations done by the countries involved.

The touching of the matter in front of all global powers is more a confirmation of things to come i think, in a sadly futile attempt to stop it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join