It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea to convene communist party delegates, select new political leader

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

The leader ship will have to change sooner or later, you can't have Kim as a leader for ever

Actually they can have him as their "Dear Leader" forever. Well, not really because technically Kim jong-eel's father, Kim Il-sung, is still considered the official leader of North Korea, and he has been dead for 15+ years.

Pretty goofy I know.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

I was speaking to the people that make the leadership decisions in NK .

To put the record straight the poor people of NK are the only people that should be considered when talking about NK . They are also the ones that deserve our help .

As for the power structure of NK as much as they " don't matter " they are the only ones able to set a national agenda , so in that regards they are the ones that matter , as sad as that may be

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Kim Jong Il's Son will be the next Dictator,He's a shoe in.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
As for a great policy change as spoke about by a few of the posters I can only see that happen if there is a U.S / South Korea funded over through .

Seeing just how messed up N.K is I tend to believe that the military is more or less behind the general policies of the government , or the N.K government would not have lasted for as long as it has . IMHO any who

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I think The Military relationship with the Gov't of North Korea is the same pretty much as the Military relationship with the Gov't of Burma.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join