It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil, Death Observed Through Judgement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Evil exist in the form of death doing what death does, dieing. Evil is the observation of judgement rather then acceptance.

Being let live life of compassion.

-1(death), Observation of judgement.
0(egoic self), Illusion of egoic self.
+1(life), Acceptance, or positive time.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hmm, how interesting!

I may not be completely understanding your thread, so just correct me if I'm not interpreting it correctly!

I do not think death is an evil thing. I believe it is a natural thing, and natural things are not evil or good.

Life is also a natural thing, I think, so I do not think Life in itself is either good or evil.

I think the main difference between death and life is that in life, we can actually experience things. Because we can experience things, 'good' and 'evil' can come into play. I believe a thing is good if it benefits society overall, and it is evil if it does not benefit society.

Thank you for the thread!

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

Exactly what i mean by 0 as the egoic self. Death only exist as an observation of judgement rather then as a tangible fact of life.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by onequestion]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

One could argue that death is very much a tangible fact of life. Not so much for us any more, but to the rest of life on Earth, death is often a daily prospect.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Well i am saying that death exist not as a negative, but as a positive, consider death as the action of rebirth. Lets say that death exist as a negative only through judgement.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
i dont quite
pick up what
your puttin down.
but as long it makes
sense to you,
thats all that
really matters
my friend!

FLAGGED

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!-Rom7

through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering.-Rom8

Christ has indeed been raised from the dead-1Cor15.20

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.-2Cor5.14

This is why it is said:
"Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you." -Eph5.13

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!-2Cor5.17

Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all-Col3.11

top topics

join