It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘The Portal: The Hessdalen Light Phenomenon’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
For those interested in current scientific opinion about these Ball Of Light UFO's/UAPs, check out this documentary called ‘The Portal: The Hessdalen Light Phenomenon’ [2009] explains the latest scientific research and conclusions about the light phenomena seen in the remote Norwegian valley of Hessdalen.

This is the same Light Phenomenon (Orbs Of Light) showing up worldwide right now over Lake Erie, Texas, The UK, Pheonix, Mexico, California, Etc.

Background information:

Hessdalen is a small valley in the central part of Norway. At the end of 1981 through 1984, residents of the Valley became concerned and alarmed about strange, unexplained lights that appeared at many locations throughout the Valley. Hundreds of lights were observed. At the peak of activity there were about 20 reports a week.

Project Hessdalen was established in the summer of 1983. A field investigation was carried out between 21.January and 26.February 1984. Fifty-three light observations were made during the field investigation. Assistant professor Erling Strand, the founder of the Hessdalen project, conducted together with the author the first international congress of the Hessdalen phenomena in 1994. This congress attracted scientists from all over the world and boosted the scientific research in Hessdalen.

Statements from the congress indicated that explanation of the phenomena could lead to new concepts in physics. This congress also started the collaboration between Østfold University College in Norway and CNR in Italy. Together with Dr. Stelio Montebugnoli the author started the EMBLA project, with the purpose of studying the electromagnetic radiation and behavior of the Hessdalen phenomena in 1999. Lights are still being observed in the Hessdalen Valley, but their frequency has decreased to about 20 observations a year.

The following is the conclusions from over 25 years of research and after Italian SETI scientists got involved with much more highly sophisticated equipment.

*The phenomenon is identified as a bright flying object with special characteristics making it unique to science."

*The phenomenon is more complex and diverse than expected, indicating more than 1 single kind of phenomenon."

*The phenomenon is sometimes made up of separate units that may depart and fly away.

*The speed varies from still to 8km per second."

*The phenomenon changes course in speeds indicating no mass by physical means.

*The phenomenon seems to be able to take on pieces of plasma or energy from the ground whilst passing by.

*The phenomenon seems to radiate energy due to the light and frequency change of colour.

*Many interesting spectra in the optical and radio frequency range have been detected but more data is needed to draw proper conclusions.

“These scientific data are quite sensational! We are dealing with a real existing phenomenon which can be observed even though this is difficult.”
Terje Toftenes, 2009

Research paper:
10 YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH OF THE HESSDALEN PHENOMENA (2004)
www.itacomm.net...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUnkown

Posted last year. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting phenomena though

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up, I had forgotten it. Some very interesting new (to me at least) info here.

A few random thoughts:

-Even though I am almost sure the "Norway Spiral" was indeed a rocket issue, the blue sprial shown in the pictures really gave me pause.

-What changed in the area that the frequency of observations would be so altered? From 20 a week to 20 a year is pretty dang significant, and demands an answer.

-Wow, those pics look strikingly similair to the pics taken during the recent flap in Stepehnville, Tx. Same bright, twisted lights of multiple colors.

And just for fun, here is the actual station which is still on alert and broadcasting a pic a second. Look long enough, and you might just see something...... www.hessdalen.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Some of the stuff posted is new information, so I think it still could be okay.
If the OP could link back to the original and prevent overlapping that would also help.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
like I said in another thread...herethanks for posting but i watched the first video and those are obviously military flares. I am a believer but I couldnt watch anymore after that.
my guess would be from an a10 just a guess though.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by paradiselost333]

new topics

top topics

join