It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama to be the last US president!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

She's already wrong, the economic crisis happened under Bush and only continued under Obama. If she had directly named Barack Obama in the prophecies that would be compelling but these just seem more like general guesses than actual prophecies.

I really really dislike prophecy, so maybe I'm just a biased skeptic who likes to scoff at stuff like this but until I see a psychic that hits with 100% accuracy and is verified by scientific evidence I will remain that way.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I wonder if one of the major tipping points I always read about in these prediction threads would (mercifully) be the end of predictions. Man, that would be sweet.

Unless this crap actually happens. That would be awesome. If there were zombies. If no zombies, less awesome but at least I could make a living out of foraging.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

its not like
we use alot
of stamps
nowadays
anyways.
what with
all this
internet.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by E-ville
the Webbots are predicting a massive tipping point, there definition of a tipping point is something that really changes peoples lives.. very monumental and important, like a point where people hold there breath not seeing whats going to happen for that period, there last tipping point was 9-11, it lasted a few hours , this tipping point lasts 4 days I believe..

The webbots believe it's WWIII, or the event that starts it.. like 911 started the iraq war ..

however the bots are predicting some really interesting stuff from July 8th thru that Nov 11 date..

However the Time wave zero software correlate to Nov 2010 also..

Kind of ironic we have all these Nov stuff coming up, all very similar stuff.

So why cant the web bot predictions indicate a shift in political power? Is that not a tipping point? Fiscal conservatism, if it is ever practiced, would truly change the world!

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Sf18443]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Sf18443]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
20+ years ago Baba Vanga supposedly predicted that the 44th US president would be black and would be the last US president, because America will freeze up or go down in the economics. She went on, saying that following his stepping into position, there would be a spectacular economic crisis and a conflict between north and south states. All this cooking up to a third world war in which the nuclear bomb would be used again.

Basically things are going to get so bad, that people will never want one man running our country any more. This could be so bad that we even become a poor country. So what are your thoughts on this guys?

simmeringhope.com...

Predictions of baba Vanga have always been extremely accurate. I am Bulgarian so I could speak from first hand experience about this woman's ability.

Back in 1990 when the Communism fall and the media and TV opened for recently closed topics such as paranormal activities I remember there was a TV movie about her. One of the famous Bulgarian journalists interviewed baba Vanga and recorded in on a tape.

Vanga was speaking and because of her dialect there were subtitles below. I remember only few of the things she said -

First they asked her about USSR - this was 1990 and the USSR was practically falling apart but no one believed that this Empire will seized to exist. She said that USSR will be over but Russia will emerge soon after more powerful and with much more economical and cultural influence over the world thanks to the quote 'Glory of Vladimir'. By this time - 1990 - Vladimir Putin was not known, he has been just a KGB officer in Eastern Germany and with no prospect to become Russia's leader.

Then they asked questions about Bulgaria and she said that now we are in bad shape but after a decade things will change and we will become one with Western Europe. I have to admit that the last statement sounded back then like some lunacy. Bulgaria was tottaly bankrupt with enormous foreign debt, destroyed economy, population that wanted to go out of the country, muslim minority that was in a state of mutiny and the average salary was 10-15 dollars.
But everyone of her words came true - we backed up and paid he debt with huge sacrifices, the economy shapened, and now the average salary is 50 times bigger then 1990, the muslim minority was pushed down and we became member of European Union and soon - 2011 we will join the Eurozone with acceptance of the Euro.

These two were only the examples of what she said back then in 1990 and what came true.

In the movie the journalists after asking her about Russia and Bulgaria then asked her about USA. And what Vanga said left us speechless. She said quote as I remembered it 'America is now on top of her glory and pride but after 20 years things will turned for worse for her. The Blacks will come to live as the Whites - she meant that the sandart of living and the rights of the black population will become equal to the white popluation - and then their 44th President will be black. Then a huge economic crisis will come for them and the crisis will be severe. This black president will be the last president of America'

I remember that when she said that everyone around me - this was Saturday or Sunday evening and we had guests - bursted in laugh and called Vanga old woman who has lost her mind, crazy and so on. Back then USA was at its prime and it was impossible to go the same path of destruction as Soviet Union. And frankly speaking we didn't believe that a Black President was even imaginable.

I personally knew many people who have gone to Vanga in Petrich - this is a small town where she lived and people went there to ask and to recieve answers to their questions - and no one has said a bad word for her. Everything or at least 99 % always came true.

I pray for USA that her words about 44th President will be in this 1 %.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Harachel

Of all of the predictions and hearsay prophecies I have EVER read, yours just now sounded the most sincere and, honestly, scary. If what you have just said is true, then I'm not even sure what to say.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I wonder if the crisis between the north and south states could be related to the illegal immigration issue going on with Arizona?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I wonder if the crisis between the north and south states could be related to the illegal immigration issue going on with Arizona?

*giggles* And didn't the North and South states had a war with each other - Early U.S history?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

I think it may be more related to BP's desecration of the Gulf. If they really do pick up and leave overnight you better believe the South will take that as a Call to Arms.

The South looks after their own, and if all those families are left to die like those marshes are right now... Johnny Reb might have something to say about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Yeah that could be it too, but from what I read there would be some kind of crisis between the north and south states. I just don't see how the BP thing could cause a crisis between north and south. If anything the north would back the south, but then again I am interrupting crisis as conflict.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeddiRevolution
reply to post by Harachel

Of all of the predictions and hearsay prophecies I have EVER read, yours just now sounded the most sincere and, honestly, scary. If what you have just said is true, then I'm not even sure what to say.

Well, I just wrote what I remembered. Many of the things that today some websites claim to be her words - like the beginning of WW3 I have never even heard. And I am very sceptical to read some so called 'prophecies' that she never ever announced or at least I didn't know of.

Vanga was a woman with Gift and has a reputation to be a great seer. However as I said there is still 1 % chance that her predictions won't come true.

It will be a tradegy for all the hard working people in USA. I know what is to live in a country that is collapsing - and honesty I hope this won't happened with USA. My heart is bleeding seeing how the oil disaster is slowly killing the magnificent nature in the South coast. Ressurects my memories of Chernobyl

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

weren't there like gun shots fired into congress offices. and bomb and death threats sent to a bunch of them during 2008?

i dont know for sure, but once again, im not buying too much of the predictions.

we can know, but not always details.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What? So no nuclear winter even though the fallout is bad enough in Europe that people end up with skin cancer if they aren't dead already? And then we fly to Venus a handful of years later? What can Venus possibly offer Earth? Mars would be the logical choice.

Is it possible that in coming to the internet, her words have been added to by a third party in some instances?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

You said:

Ill be pissed if nothing major happens.

While I, on the other hand, will be immensely delighted.

If you're so bored that the thought of global destruction cheers you up, you might want to consider a hobby.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is actually a fun read. I did a little research on this Baba Vega and I see her predictions goto the year 5000+ which isn't really mentioned in this thread. After reading some of those predictions, I went from interested to complete skeptic.

I don't really want to spoil it, but a quick google search on Baba Vega and you will see EXACTLY what I am talking about.

I'm actually trying to find the video about her that was mentioned in a previous post though, can anyone help me out with the name of the show? Thank you!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Basically things are going to get so bad, that people will never want one man running our country any more. This could be so bad that we even become a poor country. So what are your thoughts on this guys?

Or maybe Obama is just so Fantastic That we need 2 or more people to take his place

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Too late, the last president was Kennedy or perhaps Nixon, love him or hate him.

Everyone since has just been a suit and a haircut.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Too late, the last president was Kennedy or perhaps Nixon, love him or hate him.

Everyone since has just been a suit and a haircut.

At least Obama HAS a haircut ... contrary to Bush

EDIT: BTW, what happened to those 4 assasinated heads of state in 2008. I must have overslept that year ...

[edit on 6/28/2010 by skajkingdom]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
She might be right on the end of the US. I'm watching another prophecy and so far it has predicted 3 events correctly. And the next 2 to 3 events in the series go like this.

The Persian empire falls. That would be Iran in today's world. That is followed by a short period of time of "tribulation". Think hard times and shortages. Then followed by a 4 way split of a powerful nation. That was at war with the "Persian empire" and had conquered 2 kings previously.

So lets just say I watching the middle east carefully.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Soon, in nine years [2003], there will be the end of the world. The Earth will turn away from the Sun. Where was hot, there will be an ice, many animals will die out. The people will fight for energy, but will they will have enough soul to stop. And then time will turn back.

www.zetatalk3.com...

So even though her predictions go through 2012, she basically says there will be an apocalypse in 2012 but people will survive

<< 1    3  4 >>

join