It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama to be the last US president!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
20+ years ago Baba Vanga supposedly predicted that the 44th US president would be black and would be the last US president, because America will freeze up or go down in the economics. She went on, saying that following his stepping into position, there would be a spectacular economic crisis and a conflict between north and south states. All this cooking up to a third world war in which the nuclear bomb would be used again.

Basically things are going to get so bad, that people will never want one man running our country any more. This could be so bad that we even become a poor country. So what are your thoughts on this guys?

simmeringhope.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
44 means the ending of something, stamps are 44 cents i don't think we will be using stamps soon either..

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
20+ years ago Baba Vanga supposedly predicted that the 44th US president would be black and would be the last US president, because America will freeze up or go down in the economics. She went on, saying that following his stepping into position, there would be a spectacular economic crisis and a conflict between north and south states. All this cooking up to a third world war in which the nuclear bomb would be used again.

Basically things are going to get so bad, that people will never want one man running our country any more. This could be so bad that we even become a poor country. So what are your thoughts on this guys?

simmeringhope.com...

S+F!!! Thanks for shairing with us all...

I still enjoy, Quote: 2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.

I already KNEW that! That WW3 will_ begin at the end of 2010 time.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting!

I have heard before of Baba Vanga, and it would be very interesting if her 'prophecies' could come true! I checked out the website you provided, and some of the things talked about are quite interesting in the fact that they seem to match up with real world events.

However, I must be skeptic to understand the truth! Is there a list of her prophecies anywhere that I could investigate for myself? It would be good to know her track record before jumping to any conclusions!

To be perfectly honest, I have seen no evidence that prophecies are humans seeing into the future. However, I am always willing to change my opinion when provided with evidence!

Thank you very much for the thread!

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I've been having trouble with predictions and prophecies. And most do not seem to be coming true. Why is it that these supposed events almost always occur after the fact? Why cannot there be EXACT dates sealed up somewhere and reviewed later on by several onlookers as proof of - `I told you so!`?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
"Following are some prophecies for the next 25 years.
2008 - Assassination attempts on four heads of states. Conflict in Indonesia. That becomes one of the causes for the start of WWIII.
2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.
2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.
2014 - Most of the people in this world will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. (as a result of chemical wars).
2016 - Europe is almost empty
2018 - China becomes the new world power.
2023 - Earth’s orbit will change slightly
2025 - Europe is still barely populated
2028 - Development of a new energy source. (Probably controller thermonuclear reaction) Hunger slowly stops being a problem. Piloted spaceship to Venus deploys.
2033 - Polar ice caps melt. World ocean levels rise." From the site...

Exciting! Too bad she doesnt predict alien contact for another 200 years, I guess she doesnt buy into the belief system that aliens would prevent nuclear weapons from being used. Oh well, if this is true, I live by one of the largest military bases so Ill be nuked first and wont have to deal with that skin cancer(hey, gotta look on the bright side right?). Theres a lot of predictions for the end of this year from a lot of people, Ill be pissed if nothing major happens.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest

simmeringhope.com...

I still enjoy, Quote: 2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.

How do you know this about WW3? Im just interested, not trying to debate about it.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the assassination attempts on the 4 heads of state in 2008 were?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

simmeringhope.com...

How do you know this about WW3? Im just interested, not trying to debate about it.

A star for you! ThankYou for asking.

I am not sure "IF" you do belive in * timelines/alternative realities/other dimensions ?* But I do, from 'personal experiences'.

For me, I have * been in - a part 'OF' * the - timelines/alternative realities/other dimensions * 'OF A' Future event. And this 'future event' - 'I was in with' WW3.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitotsumami
Hmm, interesting!

I have heard before of Baba Vanga, and it would be very interesting if her 'prophecies' could come true! I checked out the website you provided, and some of the things talked about are quite interesting in the fact that they seem to match up with real world events.

However, I must be skeptic to understand the truth! Is there a list of her prophecies anywhere that I could investigate for myself? It would be good to know her track record before jumping to any conclusions!

To be perfectly honest, I have seen no evidence that prophecies are humans seeing into the future. However, I am always willing to change my opinion when provided with evidence!

Thank you very much for the thread!

Kind regards

She said that she was "seeing" and "talking" to people, who had died hundreds of years ago. She became blind at an early age.

Heres some other predictions she made:

Many of the statesman including Hitler had visited her and it is reported that Hitler left her house looking upset. I guess she told him that he was going to lose the war.

She Was visited by King Boris III. Vanga told him to remember the date August 28. A couple of years later, in 1943, he died on that date.

"When a man from his city visited Vanga. The man had a son, who was ill from cancer. While he was waiting in the line, one woman came out from Vanga, and ask, which is the man from Kyustendil. Vanga sent her to tell to the man, that he should go home to his son and not wait anymore. Not much after, the boy died."

"At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it." (1980) And in August 2000 the kursk sub marine sank in an accident everyone on board died.

I also heard she said something about 2012, even though her predictions go through it, supposedly there might be some apocalyptic events that year as well, but humans survive, maybe thats why the europeans lose this war.

She also predicted princess diana's death, chernobyl disaster, and quite a few other things!

I too am a bit skeptical of these things, but its an interesting read anyways!

Oh and the conflict in Indonesia was suppose to mean Hindustan from what I hear, which is also known as India. Also she has landed 80% of her predictions, so not all of her predictions come true! Which is good.

If you want to find out more about the predictions I just listed google some of the terms.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by xGunthrux]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

A star for you! ThankYou for asking.

I am not sure "IF" you do belive in * timelines/alternative realities/other dimensions ?* But I do, from 'personal experiences'.

For me, I have * been in - a part 'OF' * the - timelines/alternative realities/other dimensions * 'OF A' Future event. And this 'future event' - 'I was in with' WW3.

I would ask you more about your experience but I dont want to derail the thread into a side conversation. I have astral projected a number of times and understand what type of experience you could be talking about, although I have never tried to project into the future. From what Ive read, when you project into the future your just seeing a probable time line and not necessarily what will happen and that probability decreases as a function of time. The end of 2010 is not far away, so if your experience was vivid, WW3 may very well be around the corner...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So.. Um is there evidence of any of these things?

Easy to take current events, see where they might be leading and claim you predicted the events.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

With the greatest of all respect too the OP... I just wanted to reply too Cream's comment:

What I experienced, was not a "project into the future" of any type. I really was there (in the future event), as being in the 'here and now - typing away at the keyboard.'

I really DO_HOPE that the thread does get a few million replies too it. Great Thread! Great Topic! Thanks to everybody to who has replied so far and would_and will continue to reply.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I don't believe in predictions anymore. The future is not set in stone, it never has been. Fate does not exist. We weave and construct our own destinies with our accountable hands each and every day.

Even if people could see the future, the probability that the future they have seen will come to pass is unbelievably low. Any alteration to the timestream creates other streams and alters this one. You say anything about the future and it automatically has a ripple effect making it so that that future will never come to pass.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

Said prophet also said we would be using our spaceships just a handful of years after almost blowing ourselves back into the stone age.
Fearmongering I think.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
interesting , the webbots are predicting a massive tipping point in Nov 2010 also, Nov 11th to be exact.

2nd Line

[edit on 27-6-2010 by E-ville]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
S&F.... Great thread.

i have come across this befour, it is realy intresting. i think this old bag nailed it big time.

If Barry does turn out to be the last US puppet then people would need to start taking note of the other predictions she has made

And China the new superpower in 2018? Sweet, im already working there so will have to get my visa extended lol

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by E-ville
interesting , the webbots are predicting a massive tipping point in Nov 2010 also, Nov 11th to be exact.

With respect to the OP and too the other posters.

My birthday IS on the 22/11/1977. I will be 33 years old. I am not special, am I?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by E-ville

Do you happen to know the exact prediction by the web bot?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
the Webbots are predicting a massive tipping point, there definition of a tipping point is something that really changes peoples lives.. very monumental and important, like a point where people hold there breath not seeing whats going to happen for that period, there last tipping point was 9-11, it lasted a few hours , this tipping point lasts 4 days I believe..

The webbots believe it's WWIII, or the event that starts it.. like 911 started the iraq war ..

however the bots are predicting some really interesting stuff from July 8th thru that Nov 11 date..

However the Time wave zero software correlate to Nov 2010 also..

Kind of ironic we have all these Nov stuff coming up, all very similar stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join