It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
HOLY COW someone needs to record this because I dont know how!!! That white glowing light is a liquid of some sort. I watched a glob fall off now its like it is being poured into something???? perhaps

I wouldn't worry about that. I'm thinking it switched to black and white video and turned on its super bright lights.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Just recorded this from the feed:

Could this be masses of Corexit or something else

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Its like watching a bright lava lamp the globs are floating up from the bottom too.

Whats the globby liquid?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

OH Thank you so much!!!

Would you mind droppping me a message sometime on how to do that?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
here is the latest

They say pressure is good and no leaks underground

why can't they report what the pressure is? or show us directly?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I will say from watching the feeds during the night that there do appear to be more fish and other sea critters in the areas then before

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Seeing that bright light only makes me think of one thing and that is DO NOT GO INTO THE BRIGHT LIGHT TURN AWAY.. kind of how people see a bright light when they have near death experiences. I think BP is now trying to scramble and figure ou what they can say to cover their rears on this situation. It just doesn't look real good from what I am seeing.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by tsurfer2000h]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
captured 3 hours ago...looks like floor is leaking to me

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
BP & MSM are lying-

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I know this feed has been out up alot I was wondering what the thought was of the Canyon Offshore feed(Q4000-ROV2) I have watched this last night and this morning and it almost looks like the floor is breathing. I know it is probably the camera feed itself ir just looks strange.It seems to be a little blurry almost out of focus somewhat and it does get moved when something happens.If you look you will see globs of oil come up past the camera.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Now that is something I have not seen before on the Q4000-ROV2 camera. Can anyone explain what this view is. It is almost like looking at the sun in a telescope. Seems strange how the view was changd after mentioning that it looked like the bottom was breathing or moving up and down. That view did not change all night and now it has that is interesting.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Ok now the Q4000-ROV2 is back to showing the sea floor again. I guess they had to move it and did not want us to see it while it moved. There is some very shady things happening with these cameras in my opinion. Things are really looking deceptive when it comes to yhese live feeds.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
here is the latest

They say pressure is good and no leaks underground

why can't they report what the pressure is? or show us directly?

CNN just reported that it was....if i remember correctly.... 6800, and that they want it around 8500 and if it drops below 6000 then they will probably shut it down.

I was barely listening while feeding my baby so my numbers might be a little off but it's something like that.

Edit: After reading the link in the below post, i was a little off. The pressure was reported at 6700 and they want to see it hit 8000.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Under Water]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Under Water]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Here is a link t the CNN article on the pressure of the well.

www.cnn.com...

I wonder how long they will let the pressure build so they reach 8500 psi. Will they run it till 8500 is reached or do they stop it after 48 hrs when it doesn't get to that pressure.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I've just read through the whole night's threads. You have captured the best evidence of a sea floor leak with this video. Copy it, share it... The MSM is still reporting all is good, no leaks. While after seeing your evidence, I beg to differ!!!

Good Job!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have a few things that really have me scratching my head and wondering. I guess the main thing is when they tried the top kill method did they not say they had to stop because of the well casing having a problem. I am no expert here,but the well casing just doesn't magically fix itself. If the well is damaged and top kill was a failure then how is this going to do any good by adding more pressure back into the well casing that is compromised. They must have had magical fairy go down there and fix it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I was talking to a friend yesterday saying the same thing. The first one fails, then magically 80 some days later, they can just drop another one on top and everything's good to go? Doesn't make much sense. Maybe they realize that by capping the pressure at the well head, it will force the oil out in other places. As long as the focus is off the well head, BP's happy right? Thats the only conclusion I can come to.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The whole cap thing is just a Test ....to see how bad the floor is leaking. An ill-advised test most probably. And it's still leaking, no matter what your local news says.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I guess they think we forgot about the well casing having a problem. It is funny how the MSM is only reporting on the capping of this well. Not one news media has picked up on the fact there are probably more leaks out there.They tell us what they think we want to hear and forget that we are all over this situation and kow better than to think the problem is solved. I find it hsrd to believe BP and what they say, because they don't have the best track record considering how they have handled this spill.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I tried downloading the video I capture last night of the DEEP C ROV but for some reason it doesn't play. I downloaded it with Real player. Should I convert it to windows and try again or what?

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join