It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Wow.. things are really acting up down there!! I wonder if they'll open up the cap?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

Aye looked like the ROV got rocked by something and get thrown around a little so they moved it but looks like its having the same fun at the moment

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Hello, I just got home from work and saw your video. What a good catch! It does look like oil

Is anyone seeing cracks or seeing things coming up from the sea floor?
The MSM (radio) said the oil is under control (for now) and all is good

I was hoping for an update.

Thanks
sl

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
People seem to think the spill is the disaster? The real disaster hasnt even happened yet. The real disaster is imminent. That whole area should have been vacated weeks ago.
In order to slow or stop the spill its no good just capping it.
They need to get to the cause, of what is "causing the pressure"
In order to have pressure you need........................?

My humble opinion?
The pressure will build and find its own way out if it cant then we are looking at an event to top the rest.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

I haven't seen it come up from cracks.. but a lot of oil droplets flying around.

Here is the feed..

Boa R2

Edit: Ah.. you missed it.. seems they have quit?

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Morpheas]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Did you capture that? That was something else.. I hope you got it to post.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas

I haven't seen it come up from cracks.. but a lot of oil droplets flying around.

Here is the feed..

Boa R2

They seemed to have moved to a different spot...seems like every time one of those 'eruptions' on the floor happens, they just move on, turn the camera off, or turn the other way.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Originally posted by Morpheas

Here is the feed..

Boa R2

They seemed to have moved to a different spot...seems like every time one of those 'eruptions' on the floor happens, they just move on, turn the camera off, or turn the other way.

Thank you for the information. Yes, last night it looked like a hurricane was in full force down there, lol, I posted to see if someone else was watching it. As soon as I looked back at the feed, the camara was redirected and everything looked great.

Go figure

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller

Aye looked like the ROV got rocked by something and get thrown around a little so they moved it but looks like its having the same fun at the moment

And guess what...that same ROV is now headed back to the surface...it left the second that floor erupted as bad as it did.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Just been watching Boa Deep C - ROV 2 here morpheastruth.webs.com...
And there is a lot of disturbance going on right now don't look too good.

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff on the Boa Deep C ROV 2 feed. Looks like the bot is going back topside and is running into more of that brown cloudy material.....strange considering its no where near the bottom so it can't be stirred up sediment up that high. Any ideas? its still going through it on the feeds last time i looked even as the rov ascends further.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Moriarty]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Moriarty]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Yes captured that bud, have the raw file on PC, thats the one I posted

[edit on 16-7-2010 by StarTraveller]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Most of the feeds are down now, on any of the websites that have been linking them and Skandi - ROV 1's camera has been degrading for a while now with what looks to be an exposure problem. Boa Deep C - ROV 2 has now gone topside after what happened earlier with the debris so I guess we play the waiting game now and see what is shown to us when they decide to crack on and do something.

Will be watching the feeds and will update if anything happens

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Yea, every feed is still useless now. If they claim to have stopped the oil, then why not have a camera there watching it? .... my guess is they are hiding the fact that they just uncovered a huge problem that has caused them to halt everything they have been doing.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chaakin

I agree, now more than ever they should be maintaining the feeds to show their 'supposed' capped well but time will tell I guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hi just logged on and reading this thread, so much to read , can someone briefly fill me in on what has recently happened, last I heard was BP were claiming to have stopped the flow and were doing pressure tests.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ok, ??? on Skandi Rov 1. At first I thought that bright white light was just the camera doing something weird. BUT if you watch it for a bit you will notice not only does it pulse but there things floating around. like we saw on the bottom those white globs. So whats the bright pulsing light?

Editing to add, I dont trust these people anbd the fact that they say there is a cap on then follow it by "no need for the cameras anymore" just tells me they are up to something. If my kids pulled something like that I would immediatly call them guilty. Im not getting a warm fuzzy feeling from the cap that we are not allowed to see.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I saw yesterday after it was capped and closed a camera on the live feeds showing a solitary gauge up close. It read 500 psi. I don't know what gauge it was but another member saw it too and commented at the time. Then after ten or so minutes that camera went to the colored bars (turned off). Did anyone else see this gauge. Again it took up the whole camera's viewing area. I'm surprised more wasn't made of this. I should have taken a screen shot but I didn't expect the camera to be turned off. I thought other people would notice too, but none have commented ...

The major concern here before the cap was closed is what the pressure was going to be ... but no report of the pressure has come out ... why?

here on this page is a picture of the pressure gauge I saw after it was closed (bottom picture)
earlier in this thread

[edit on 16-7-2010 by 2 cents]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by 2 cents]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
HOLY COW someone needs to record this because I dont know how!!! That white glowing light is a liquid of some sort. I watched a glob fall off now its like it is being poured into something???? perhaps

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
reply to post by chaakin

I agree, now more than ever they should be maintaining the feeds to show their 'supposed' capped well but time will tell I guess.

Out of everything that has happened, its not the feeds or news that makes me suspicious of whats happening down there, its BP's own behavior. Capping this monster and stopping the flow should be a crowning achievement and one would think they would have all the ROVs stationed at the top of the Bop to show the world that the oil has stopped gushing. BP is doing the opposite and is shutting down feeds and not showing much of anything. Instead of playing it up they're playing it down which is beyond weird

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join