It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Please do continue. Some of us had to take a break from the thread for a bit as it was getting to be a bit, but I am very much as many others quite interested in all of your thoughts and ideas on this.

I have nothing to add, but am mesmerized by the comments you guys are making...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
NOw Rov 2 is showing a diver going down, does anyone else see that....
before the camera was deep now it shows a rigged up person going down.
Ok in the time it took me to type.......after I saw the diver. the screen went black.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by speaknoevil07]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ok I am in Orlando FL here. I have seen previous shots of cracks in the sea floor, and oil slowly rising out of one, as well as bubbling stuff coming from the sea floor; among other video clips and shots. How much time will it actually take the 7 foot sea floor crack to cave that I saw posted in this thread (somewhere) and how much warning would we the people have to really get the heck out of dodge?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tryin2follow

I just found out that nato is taking over the gulf spill and that they are sending 2500 troops and they are going to evacuate 100 miles inland

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kodiak60

I just found out that nato is taking over the gulf spill and that they are sending 2500 troops and they are going to evacuate 100 miles inland

I'm not a mod, but I have to say this....... I'm sorry, but I don't buy this & it bothers me you have posted it.

Millions of people are affected by this situation & to spread such fear when tension is already high is not something anyone should be doing. Give a source or please edit the post to state rumor because that is what it is, a RUMOR.

Back on topic.... I've been busy & I haven't had a chance to catch up with this thread. Is it confirmed yet that the oil leak has stopped & does everything seem to be going well with the cap. Thank you in advance.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Please provide us a source for this. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It's from David Ickes aka the Russian woman and a couple weeks old. Supposedly Obama told the G-20 members in Canada that millions would be killed because of this and also in the article some Italian general/admiral from Nato had assumed control of this a couple weeks ago. Source/article was debunked/discussed on another thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure

Please provide us a source for this. Thanks.

Looks like he got it from any number of sites. One is eutimes.net.

It's also at your favorite GLP.

The number of troops involved vary from one site to another.
Need I say more?

I'm still trying to figure out why he posted it in the LiveFeed thread.

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Yeah, it was kind of obvious if only because 2500 nato troops couldn't even take over the University of Florida, much less the gulf coast

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Would not surprize me. I have other sources that are telling me this thing is not going to get better anytime soon...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

When you say rigged up diver... do you mean a man in a deep diving suit?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

He probably saw one of the ROVs on the boat after it came up out of the water. I believe it was one of the Viking ROVs

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

He said that the camera on the Rov 2 was deep and then it immediately showed
"a rigged up person going down."

If that's the case the ROV 2 was at a maximum of about 2,000 ft... humans can't dive much deeper than that.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Boa Deep C rov 2 is inspecting the stack (It's 6.51 GMT), and there appears to be a plume of oil coming from below which the camera picks up every now and then. As they are some distance from the seabed it's not sand turbulence caused by the rov's movement????

Is it leaking from the seabed?

[edit on 16-7-2010 by ckitch]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckitch
Boa Deep C rov 2 is inspecting the stack (It's 6.51 GMT), and there appears to be a plume of oil coming from below which the camera picks up every now and then. As they are some distance from the seabed it's not sand turbulence caused by the rov's movement????

Is it leaking from the seabed?

[edit on 16-7-2010 by ckitch]

That was mentioned also on Page 13 of this thread. I got a few screen shots as the ROV was sitting on the floor of the Gulf and large oil plumes blacked it out a few times before 11pm EDT. It has since moved from that spot and has not been back yet.

And yes I also have noticed that little cloud of oil from time to time. And it almost seems whomever is controlling the ROV is ignoring it.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

A lot of people are claiming to see oil coming up from the seabed. So far with the recent couple of posts with pictures look more like sand being blown around to me, so I'm personally waiting for someone to upload a captured picture/video of what is clearly oil or gas erupting from the seafloor.

I don't doubt that it is indeed happening and that people are seeing it, I would just love to see a captured video or photo of it happening.

If it's true this is bad news

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I know what you mean, but it's NOT sand being blown up, as it's too far off the seabed, and I agree with the other poster, the ROV ignores it? It's definately a large plume, and its definately oil - I've watched for weeks and weeks and know what it looks like now!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
[edit on 16-7-2010 by mr20121221]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

It is very possible. I posted a new thread linking to the MSNBC article that says that BP has no intention of keeping this capped for long, so oil will be flowing again soon either way.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

Video does not work. "Malformed video link" is what it says when I go to click "YouTube link."

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join