It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Are they using a blower/fan right now?

Good catch darkelf.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Looks like another blow out on Viking Poseidon ROV 1

This is very strange.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My live feed went out for the first time in two hours.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsup

not true. i and at least a few others starred it. it is a conclusion i agree with completely. They are avoiding paying more in fines and taxes.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

They could be using the blower/fan to keep us from seeing what is going on. But what I saw looked like an actual explosion.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
I caught this one

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b870469858f6.jpg[/atsimg]

This is exactly what it looks like when the gulf floor has been disturbed.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Typical Market-Monkey strategy: Build everyone up to believe good news, reocovering some of the lost stock prices. Meanwhile all the insiders have a massive selloff at 15 min before closing bell on Friday.

The bad news comes out Friday evening, or better yet Saturday AM if they can hold out that long.

All the longs wake up scr#w#d on Monday. Hope they had a nice weekend!

The SEC used to take care of things like this, but no more. They've been "Spitzerized".

P.S.: Sorry if this seems off topic, but this is IMO an example of driving interests in why we have to dig for the truth in so many things.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

I understand that. But this was coming from a static camera. In otherwords, it wasn't moving. There is no reason, I could see, why the sea floor would have been disturbed.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Endure

I understand that. But this was coming from a static camera. In otherwords, it wasn't moving. There is no reason, I could see, why the sea floor would have been disturbed.

I have seen stingrays throw up bigger plumes so it could be anything.

I have noticed a much increased presence of sealife since they choked it off.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Endure]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Endure

I have no idea what you saw, so i am not speculating on that. But just because one ROV wasnt moving doesnt mean that other ROV's werent moving, does it?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

I'm not seeing any oil (black) or hydrants, its cloudy but it might also be the sand on the sea floor being blown.

I agree there looked to be some kind of explosion, I also agree they are distracting us at times.

At this time, not seeing oil or hydrants is a good thing

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

You mean those little balls/strings of frozen oil and paraffin that bubble up from the sea floor and squiggle around. Or do you have screen shots of something alive?
Love to see them!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings
reply to post by Endure

You mean those little balls/strings of frozen oil and paraffin that bubble up from the sea floor and squiggle around. Or do you have screen shots of something alive?
Love to see them!

I didn't take screens, but I saw several spider crabs and what looked like some nice fat grouper swimming right over the bop. Of course it is not really possible to tell the type opf fish with these shots but it made me hungry so grouper it is.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Stingrays throw up plumes that don't clear for several minutes? Stationary ROV's being engulfed all of a sudden and lasting for minutes has been happening since they capped it, so unless there's a whole fleet of mischievous stingrays down there messing with the ROV's, something else is going on down there.

I don't know if anyone saw it earlier, but one of the ROV's (Don't know their names, but it's the one pointed at a light) caught a dead sea creature floating by. You could clearly see the legs as it just floated by, tumbling in the water and not moving. Couldn't tell what it was, but the long thin legs was a dead giveaway. Either six or eight of them.

The above posts say they were alive, but it clearly looked dead to me. I'd love to see a video capture of something swimming, but I thought they had to be moving to be swimming.

The one stationary ROV is yet again engulfed.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Kratos1220]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings
reply to post by Endure

Love to see them!

at least one guy further back in another thread seemed quite confident those were brine shrimp:

this one post by Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

Earlier I did see dark cloudy like plume, hydrants too, everything was in chaos as if in a hurricane.

They can't be in the same area as before

Humm.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos1220
Stingrays throw up plumes that don't clear for several minutes? Stationary ROV's being engulfed all of a sudden and lasting for minutes has been happening since they capped it, so unless there's a whole fleet of mischievous stingrays down there messing with the ROV's, something else is going on down there.

I don't know if anyone saw it earlier, but one of the ROV's (Don't know their names, but it's the one pointed at a light) caught a dead sea creature floating by. You could clearly see the legs as it just floated by, tumbling in the water and not moving. Couldn't tell what it was, but the long thin legs was a dead giveaway. Either six or eight of them.

The above posts say they were alive, but it clearly looked dead to me. I'd love to see a video capture of something swimming, but I thought they had to be moving to be swimming.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Kratos1220]

Stingrays don't live that far down, I was suggesting that something could have been moving, even a nearby rov, that is all. The "dead" creature you saw is a spider crab, I have seen several and they are very much alive. A lot of people are convinced they are viewing imminent catastrophe, so they will see that everywhere they look.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nah, the crab I saw was motionless and tumbling end over end across the field of the camera. Crabs don't swim like that?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What Im seeing now is closer to what I was seeing earlier. This shows darker clouds and debris, mabye hydrants?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

at least one guy further back in another thread seemed quite confident those were brine shrimp:

Unless there is a new, deepwater (5000 ft) version of "brine shrimp", I say that is a mistake.

Brine shrimp are what we used to buy in a little dry pack as kids, add a little water and poof! Nearly instant "Sea Monkeys". Not deep-sea creatures:

Artemia are found worldwide in inland saltwater lakes, but not in oceans.

Wikipedia on Brine Shrimp

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join