It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

I agree.

I think this is a Loose/Loose situation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen enough. The floor is leaking.

Viking Poseidon ROV 1 (ocean floor scan) keeps running across plumes/clouds - and then they turn away.

Anyone else see that?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
im on the old computer that cant handle the feeds right now so ive been relying on this thread to keep up with the happenings, its went awfy quiete the last 5/10 mins, anybody care to put me out my misery with an update pleeeaaase?
S

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So the sea floor is visually leaking?

Jesus... Has anyone else heard that the casing downhole is compromised?????? If so this means the whole area could blow out should the oil flow be shut off.

I've got a bad feeling. I really do

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What just happened on BOA DEEP C ROV2. It looked like an explosion. Did anyone see this? Is anyone watching this now?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Is it just me or is BP killing the ROV feeds so they can go look at the cracks in the Sea Floor?

I know they have cracks I have seen pic and video here on ATS.

Anyone else notice this

I saw a few leaks or plumes as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
nomad this thread is dead just now, theres pics of the sea bed on the thread called Viking ROV1: sea floor survery.

The guys just about to post something else on it as well

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

I agree.

I think this is a Loose/Loose situation.

Or Lose/Lose!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen enough. The floor is leaking.

Viking Poseidon ROV 1 (ocean floor scan) keeps running across plumes/clouds - and then they turn away.

Anyone else see that?

Absolutely. The floor is leaking in several places that I've seen and before the ROV's moved earlier, I definitely saw at least one leak on the rig itself. It wasn't gushing, but was definitely emitting light gray clouds that puffed out. The one Oceaneering ROV can't seem to escape being engulfed by brownish yellowish plumes ever few minutes. Something is going on down there, that's for sure. I have a really bad feeling about this.

Now, the other Oceaneering ROV is completely engulfed in an orange cloud though the orange is probably from the backlight. Still, completely engulfed and near zero visibility.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Kratos1220]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

What just happened on BOA DEEP C ROV2. It looked like an explosion. Did anyone see this? Is anyone watching this now?

I saw this as well, I obtained screen shots will post shortly.
The sea floor seemingly erupted....

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
kratos i sat for a few minutes earlier tryin to get the puncline of your signature, glad somebody jus cleared that up lol.

I still cant watch the feeds so whats happening with the sea floor and the BOP base if you can see?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A massive plume of something or other just engulfed Viking ROV 1. That can't be silt from moving equipment, surely.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Thank you. My computer locked up right after I posted. When it finally came back up the camera was on the before shot, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If BP can use this pressure test to facilitate blowing more flow out in other places of the seafloor, then there will be less to measure with the new top piece once they start capturing it up top. They cannot be fined UNLESS flow rate is established through this piece of equipment. Why do you think they were in a hurry to cap and pressurize this thing (and the gov made them take it slower)? Why do you think they did not elect to simply route this flow to the top and into the surface vessels - and wait for relief well? BECAUSE THEY CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY THE RESULTING BILLIONS IN EPA FINES!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sorry for delay, had to catch an important phone call.
screen shots of BOA Deep C ROV2, all around 18:45 7/15/2010. The sea floor was quiet then a screen of white silt erupted, then this brown color (seems like same oil color as fro BOP):

I waited till the screen was not completely obscured by the brown color to get perspective that it was on the sea floor.

Here is another after things cleared off a little, same ROV2:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
[edit on 15-7-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It kinda just looks like sand to me. Are you sure it wasn't being kicked up by the rov?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Originally posted by Nomad451

It kinda just looks like sand to me. Are you sure it wasn't being kicked up by the rov?

I saw it too. It looked like an explosion.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

Originally posted by Nomad451

I saw it too. It looked like an explosion.

Im glad I wasn't the only one who saw that.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The ROV had been sitting stationary when this happened. First white silt, then the screen covered with brown. If you notice, the sea floor is a whitish color in the feeds from this ROV.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I found a picture of the rov crew....

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Endure]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I caught this one

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join