It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Wow, it seems like there is A LOT coming out right now.......

realitycheck.no-ip.info...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
They changed Oceaneering cam 2's POV so you can't see the cloud of whatever it was that kept poofing up in front of and around it. I really hate when they do that. Now it's pointed more at the ground but you can see it on another cam. (I don't know their names, but on the jtnog.com feeds page, it's the lower left cam.)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They have started the integrity test of the well. (reported on CNN)
Keep an eye on those gauges folks.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The CNN feed just looks like something from outer space. A frozen picture.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Why is there no video feeds of the actual leak right now, Skandi 1 was watching it before but now it is showing it with some kind of attatchment. and looking at the sea floor.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok CNN feed seems to be back up. And if im not mistaken, it looks as if the two pressure gauges are both reading '0'.

- Update -

Bah.. stupid CNN feed keeps dropping out. Now its a shot of one of the rovers, and the water looks terribly murky.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Why risk blowing up the well when they are just weeks from finishing the relief well?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The oil has stopped flowing!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
CNN just reported... BP said "the well has been shut in"

This sounds to good to be true. Lets hope they have it under control.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
While it does 'look' like the flow has indeed been stopped. I would hesitate to say they have succeeded. They aren't showing the sea floor, or anything else for that matter.

I certainly HOPE they got the thing capped finally.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
According to CNN and a tweet from BP...
The gauges aren't used to detect the well pressure. Their using transducers instead. So... I guess we have to trust BP to tell us whats going on with the pressure.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
FOX News is reporting that the oil has stopped.

When do the trials and jail terms begin?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't been this happy in awhile. Hopefully the caps holds.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Thatoneguy

Why risk blowing up the well when they are just weeks from finishing the relief well?

That is the question I asked a couple of pages back, and I elaborated about why/how I think this has to do with BP getting away from paying fines. I guess no one paid attention to it though.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I cant agree more with the excitement-HOWEVER......THIS IS JUST A TEST
ONLY AFTER WE SEE IF THE DOWN HOLE PROBLEM(OR LACK THERE OF)HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND HOPEFULLY AVOIDED WILL I START HANDING OUT CUBAN SMOKES-
MY FINGERS ARE CERTAINLY CROSSED-

BTW-LOOKING FOR SOME IMPUT ON THE STEREO MAPPING OF THE GULF-GO TO GOOGLE MAPS AND LOOK ABOUT 50% ZOOMED AT THE 200KM MARK OFF THE COAST-SOMETHING JUST DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE REST OF THE OCEAN-IF I HAD TO GUESS...LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING COOLED UNDERWATER-I KNOW NOTHING OF GEOLOGY BUT IT LOOKS WAY DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE OCEAN FLOOR-
ANY IMPUT WOULD BE GREAT-

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When I came on to check out thread ~15 min ago, I clicked on the Reality Check live feed & I saw a tremendous amt of oil gushing out...looked like a wide blanket. It was top row, far right camera. I then scrolled down to see the other views & when I came back up it was still gushing & then camera went black. So I'm not sure what I was looking at, but it did not look pretty.

Ektar

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It looks like oil has started leaking out of another location. On jtnog.org, lower left camera. It's definitely leaking out there.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Kratos1220]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

Will you post the link to the Reality Check feed? I was watching it earlier and now can't seem to locate it.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sure, here ya go.

It seems like something is going on on the right cam one up from the bottom as well though I can't tell what it's looking at or doing.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Kratos1220]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread.. but I think it needs to be posted here also.. it looks to me as if oil is coming up from the floor!

Well BP has removed the Viking feeds from their feeds page, but they are still active as BP just turn on ROV1!!! Looks like it is doing a ground survey and they don't want people to see it.

Here is the link to the Viking ROV1:
ROV1

Here is the link to the Viking ROV2:
ROV2
(not turned on yet.. but I'm sure it will be soon)

I'll be adding these back to my all-in-one pages later tonight:
small ROV feeds
large ROV feeds

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join